• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Baseball

SOOOOOOO....YAY! My boys won!!! It took me a few days to recover from the joy induced haze I was in! So I guess a Panda, a baby griaffe, a great white shark, a freak, a big daddy, a preacher and a bunch of misfits is all it took to take down some Tigers. Silly Tigers! It was a good one! But SFG was hungrier in the end. I've never enjoyed sweeping more. Only 152 days to go! Start the countdown~

Updating thread - 2014

The weather is finally getting warmer, the trees are slowly turning green, the birds can be heard chirping and ah spring when a young man's fancy turns to............................. baseball! Are there any other current forumites looking forward to the new season where hope always springs eternal?

As one can tell from my screenname and avatar I have a huge affinity for my team and I also am looking forward to seeing a former hated rival from Boston playing here in New York, Jacoby Ellsbury, among others, but Jacoby is the hottest new Yankee! Play Ball!!!!

th

Last edited: