• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NCAA Basketball Tournament

Tonight is the end of another college basketball season with The National Championship game between Villenova & North Carolina. Sparty's Michigan State Spartans, my beloved Duke Blue Devils and Peter's Gonzaga Zags are all long gone but I am rooting for Villenova because I hate North Carolina, (sorry Gage Owens) and I have a new favorite in Villenova senior Ryan Arcidiacono.

ryan-arcidiacono-of-the-villanova-wildcats-looks-on-during-a-college-picture-id507090672

011115_arcidiacono_600.jpg

I hope it's a good game and it will be as long as North Carolina loses. lol

163bf557baf99b6393d8d241b49e06ce.jpg
tarheelssuck.jpg~c200

Happy that 'Nova won. I wanted them to win, but more for my son and his wife who are both Villanova alums.

Happy that 'Nova won. I wanted them to win, but more for my son and his wife who are both Villanova alums.
I couldn't stay up for the end but I recorded it and will watch. From all the descriptions I heard on the radio it was a fantastic finish and "my boy" Ryan Arcidiacono won MVP of the tourney. He is a senior and apparently not an NBA prospect so I'm sorry I discovered him so late in his career, as I primarily watch Duke and ACC ball, and besides being cute, he plays the game the way it should be played. I'm very happy that Nova won it all and not UNC! :smile:

What fair and no tripping???? lolololol
Leave my Grayson Allen alone. He has happy feet. lol But my main concern about him is that he may turn pro after just two years at Duke. He is projected as an NBA first round draft choice. I'd love to have him back for one more year, "happy feet" and all. lolololol