• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Baseball 2019

Not during the playoffs Rep. And if Houston beats Tampa Bay on Thursday, it will be New York versus Houston starting on Saturday. We should make a bet. If Houston wins I will wear a “I love Ryan Pitt” shirt and if the Yanks win, you have to wear a shirt that says “Ethan Steel Must Never Bottom” shirt. LOL ��

Deal, I’m having yours printed, (extra large picture with his big hard dick to go with the message). we may need to include Tampa in this bet! Lol We can feature a shot of Ethan’s furry hole with the international symbol for No printed over it.

7CC9D6D5-9EFE-43B9-A9AB-748FF592700F.jpg

Of course the sign I would like to associate with Ethan is the one that was on the front of a gay store in Houston. “Parking In Rear”

Even if Tampa Bay Rays, lose on Thursday, I think they have earned the respect of the Baseball world. When you consider they have the lowest payroll in all of baseball, they would win the series 3 times in a row if they had the Yankees payroll. My only regret about the Tuesday game was that I was not living in Saint Petersburg when they played. I have been to the Rays game, where there are more Yankee & Red Socks outnumber the Rays fans. Playing in one of the toughest divisions in baseball, with the Yankees & Red Socks, with their inflated payrolls and big media markets.
So if the Rays are lucky enough to get by Houston, it will be David going up against the big bad giant and we know the result of that. download (5).jpg Hi Mike & Rep. Jay I know why you, can't get into Baseball. There are no wide receivers, tight uniforms, tight Ends, also no one has their hand under someone else's butt. But I understand Mike's fixation with baseball, they play with, balls and big bats. Go Rays!!

Even if Tampa Bay Rays, lose on Thursday, I think they have earned the respect of the Baseball world. When you consider they have the lowest payroll in all of baseball, they would win the series 3 times in a row if they had the Yankees payroll. My only regret about the Tuesday game was that I was not living in Saint Petersburg when they played. I have been to the Rays game, where there are more Yankee & Red Socks outnumber the Rays fans. Playing in one of the toughest divisions in baseball, with the Yankees & Red Socks, with their inflated payrolls and big media markets.
So if the Rays are lucky enough to get by Houston, it will be David going up against the big bad giant and we know the result of that. View attachment 21164 Hi Mike & Rep. Jay I know why you, can't get into Baseball. There are no wide receivers, tight uniforms, tight Ends, also no one has their hand under someone else's butt. But I understand Mike's fixation with baseball, they play with, balls and big bats. Go Rays!!
You are so right about The Rays, Pete. Great organization, year after year with the lowest payroll but unfortunately an unappreciative fan base. I would love to see Tampa Bay up at The Stadium on Saturday instead of The Yanks traveling to Houston.

lets-go-rays-florian-rodarte.jpg

By the way, where is our buddy Tampa? He is or at least used to be a fan. That is where I met him in person at Tropicana Field in the lower left field stands before a Yankees-Rays game. Show the love Tampa! :smile:

I guess, Tampa is busy, with work. I think I saw a post from him yesterday.
I agree with you about attendance. It's a Bay thing, people in Tampa, don't like to drive across the bridge to St. Petersburg, while people in St. Petersburg will drive to Tampa. There are a lot of transplants, and a lot of people would rather come see their old Team, Boston, New York or Cubs rather than root for the home team the Rays. You would be one of those people if you lived here. If they could build a stadium halfway between Tampa and St Petersburg, attendance might be improved. The fans are here, both playoff games, they had over 32,000 at both games. We don't have the rich history of some of the other teams, The Florida Marlins and we were the last two teams to be added to the baseball league.

I was very surprised that the Dodgers got beat last night by the Nationals. Tonight is Tampa Bay versus Houston to settle the last Divisional Series. This has been a very interesting post season, so far.

Of course my interest is still very high because my

s-l300.jpg

are still alive. :tongue: LOL

To the winner belongs the spoils, so congratulations to the Houston Astros, , sporting the best record in Baseball. Thanks for a great season Tampa Bay Rays.

Spoken like the true gentleman I know you are Pete! My partner Mark grew up with the Astros and Astrodome. I was in Kentucky then but I got to go see the Circus there as a kid when we visited my Aunt. It was really amazing for the day.

My dad went to school with Draton McLean, the former owner of the Astros and my brother in law was also a friend. My nephews got to watch the games from his box and visit the dug out etc. So we are so pleased that they are doing so well. Even Mikeyank complemented them on the phone. I’m guessing he will be less generous this weekend. Lol.

Spoken like the true gentleman I know you are Pete! My partner Mark grew up with the Astros and Astrodome. I was in Kentucky then but I got to go see the Circus there as a kid when we visited my Aunt. It was really amazing for the day.

My dad went to school with Draton McLean, the former owner of the Astros and my brother in law was also a friend. My nephews got to watch the games from his box and visit the dug out etc. So we are so pleased that they are doing so well. Even Mikeyank complemented them on the phone. I’m guessing he will be less generous this weekend. Lol.
I will be very complementary to their fine team and organization................as long as The Yankees win the series.:tongue_smilie:

To the winner belongs the spoils, so congratulations to the Houston Astros, , sporting the best record in Baseball. Thanks for a great season Tampa Bay Rays.

Yes. That was difficult to watch. But the Rays had a very good season. And like you said, with the lowest payroll in the league, they can hold their heads high with what they accomplished this year.

One hour away from the first pitch in the ALCS. The two best teams in the American League for the right to play in the World Series.

I'm psyched for the series to get started. :biggrin:

lits-3.jpg

Yankees 7 - Houston 0. Game one over!!!!!!

CChLaTRUsAAHz9D.jpg

But it's only Game 1. Tomorrow night is game two but so far so good!!!!! :001_smile:

Yankees 7 - Houston 0. Game one over!!!!!!

CChLaTRUsAAHz9D.jpg

But it's only Game 1. Tomorrow night is game two but so far so good!!!!! :001_smile:

Yes bitch you are up by one. My husband watched the whole thing. I just got to see a bit of a Rachel Maddow rerun when he went to the store. I’m a baseball widow, who would have thought. Lol

Yes bitch you are up by one. My husband watched the whole thing. I just got to see a bit of a Rachel Maddow rerun when he went to the store. I’m a baseball widow, who would have thought. Lol
So you should also be rooting for a Yankee four game sweep, so you get your husband and your TV back again after Wednesday night. lol Otherwise this series could stretch out until next Sunday and if Houston wins another two weeks until the World Series is over. So for the good of you my buddy Rep, "Let's Go Yanks". lol

Sounds like a great excuse for a road trip!!, Your welcome to come over to Florida. I got , more than 3 TV's...........lol

Congrats to Houston, winning 3-2 in eleven innings. Onto Yankee Stadium on Tuesday afternoon, series tied 1-1.

Congrats to Houston, winning 3-2 in eleven innings. Onto Yankee Stadium on Tuesday afternoon, series tied 1-1.

It was a close one. My Partner Mark said the Yankees were in trouble because the Astros were bringing out the best pitchers last night. Even I thought it was a more interesting game. I was dozing when they won. But I’m glad they pulled it out. It certainly makes things more interesting. As Mark said it’s hard to beat the Yankees with all their cash and subsequently good players.

It was a close one. My Partner Mark said the Yankees were in trouble because the Astros were bringing out the best pitchers last night. Even I thought it was a more interesting game. I was dozing when they won. But I’m glad they pulled it out. It certainly makes things more interesting. As Mark said it’s hard to beat the Yankees with all their cash and subsequently good players.
Tell Mark that the Yankees have the #3 payroll at $218 million, but the Astros are #7 at $169 million, so the Yankees "buying" their team is not really the issue much more than it is for Houston.