• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Baseball 2018

Every time I scroll through this thread, this kid turns me on all over again. Is there a name for those lines on either side of his perfect torso below his naval?

And when I see a beautiful guy like him wearing his pants so low on his hips, I think about just how close he is to revealing his beautiful, (I am sure) cock to the world to see, and if he had pubic hair, it would be showing above his jeans as well. This kid is pretty much perfection to me, (even if he wasn't wearing a Yankee cap, but that helps too! LOL)

07794429e1e9d8d70ffe91f60e15298c.jpg

It's "the V" he looks like a young Ryan Philippe

The Yankees lost a very tough one last night on a "walk off" hit by the lowly Orioles. I had been thinking about posting some pics of Baltimore cutie Manny Machado who is about to be traded, but turned off the TV and went to sleep instead.

While looking for Manny, I found some former Yankees that I don't remember seeing so scantily clad before. For some reason, finding shirtless baseball players online is not as easy as it should be, but I will keep trying.......

yankees.jpg

Gardy%2Byummmm.png

This one is identified as former Yankee catcher, Russell Martin.

russ.jpg

And former second baseman Robbie Cano, "don't ya know".

cano.jpg

It was a bad ending to the game, but the sun will come out tomorrow and hopefully the Yanks will win tomorrow night, but these pics lifted my mood a tad.

I found the names to go with the above picture of shortshops from 1997.

ScreenHunter_16-Mar.-20-10.43.jpg

From left, clockwise: Alex Gonzalez, Edgar Renteria, Rey Ordonez, Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez, in 1997.

And a closeup on the bottom row.

tumblr_m1wttadwwj1qm9ryp-1.jpg

I found the names to go with the above picture of shortshops from 1997.

ScreenHunter_16-Mar.-20-10.43.jpg

From left, clockwise: Alex Gonzalez, Edgar Renteria, Rey Ordonez, Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez, in 1997.

And a closeup on the bottom row.

tumblr_m1wttadwwj1qm9ryp-1.jpg

Ray Ordonez was first a Met. These guys are not bad, but I'll take those two young Yankee fans you offered to me first.

Sonny Gray & Tyler Wade & Greg Bird

Yankee right handed starting pitcher Sonny Gray has to be the most "hated" man on the roster by the fans this year. He is having a terrible season, but last night pitched extremely well as The Yankees defeated Baltimore. I find Sonny very attractive and was very happy for him to have such a good game last night.

81091_n.jpg

sonny-2.jpg

cut-29.jpg

And young infielder Tyler Wade hit his first major league home run in the victory as well. I also find young Tyler very attractive, but I am prejudiced as I love the Yankees and I love good looking young men. lol

ny-1531369799-hk5mdru82g-snap-image

And first baseman Greg Bird seems to be breaking his slump as well as he hit a grand slam last night!

usa_today_10931998.0.jpg

cf2f30ce-7b31-4b52-b767-22177a4b5456.jpg

Just one game out of 162 in a long season but for this night I was one happy Yankee fan!

Round Two of the 2018 Subway Series begins Friday night at the Stadium KG.

37365388_2130303440561754_2278636560352018432_n.png

And most importantly baseball is back after what seemed like an interminable all star break. Can't wait for the umpire to say "play ball" again :thumbup1:

Even sexy New England quarterback Tom Brady looks good in his Yankee cap!

6172708004e70b5da57ba7e5e453c7ac.jpg

Not all Yankee fans are hot, but I do enjoy seeing a cute guy wearing his Yankee cap!

fb4af955365493653c20cdb9a318de88--chris-pine-chris-delia.jpg

61f1f0b124c8c88bbcd19ee05b80ae6e--bicycle-race-beautiful-people.jpg

72a342491bd3324c2bd9ab813a3647eb--spy-cam-caps.jpg

10b4950206c77cc917e9d298e413490b.jpg

Re Tom Brady wearing the Yankee cap, congrats on combining in one pic two teams that I really dislike. As for the four young hot Yankee fans whose pics follow, if they were to drop trou and bend over, I would be most happy to accommodate them. Better season for you than for me, but nice 7-5 Met win over the Yanks tonight.

Re Tom Brady wearing the Yankee cap, congrats on combining in one pic two teams that I really dislike. As for the four young hot Yankee fans whose pics follow, if they were to drop trou and bend over, I would be most happy to accommodate them. Better season for you than for me, but nice 7-5 Met win over the Yanks tonight.

KG and Mike I enjoy the rivalry between you two but I have to say I woukd bend over a cute boy with a Yankee or Mets hat and fuck and be happy fucking either one long and hard. Maybe that just makes me a slutt!

KG and Mike I enjoy the rivalry between you two but I have to say I woukd bend over a cute boy with a Yankee or Mets hat and fuck and be happy fucking either one long and hard. Maybe that just makes me a slutt!
Good win for KG and the Mets tonight. Bad loss for me and my guys, and yes Rep, I would get down on my knees and "do" a hot young Mets fan myself. There is a time and place where team rivalry stops and hot sex takes over. LOL

038b6b05e67c675aa9b7220ed6587994--dylan-obrien-hot-the-maze-runner.jpg

Getting back to "Baseball 2018" and not hot guys in Yankees and Mets caps, tonight's "rubber game" between the Yankees and Mets was rained out and will be made up in August, and the Yanks drop to five games behind Boston in the A.L. East but there is a lot of baseball to play and I am enjoying the season. No offense to KG, but I'm sure glad I'm not a Mets fan as the problems and the lack of communication between players and management and the fans continue in Flushing.

While I am not a Yankee as Joe DiMaggio was, I am grateful that they've been my team of choice to root for all these years, in good times and bad, as in 1966 when they finished in tenth place in a ten team league. I am loyal if nothing else! :smile:

41mJEJ3lmwL._SX355_.jpg

Getting back to "Baseball 2018" and not hot guys in Yankees and Mets caps, tonight's "rubber game" between the Yankees and Mets was rained out and will be made up in August, and the Yanks drop to five games behind Boston in the A.L. East but there is a lot of baseball to play and I am enjoying the season. No offense to KG, but I'm sure glad I'm not a Mets fan as the problems and the lack of communication between players and management and the fans continue in Flushing.

While I am not a Yankee as Joe DiMaggio was, I am grateful that they've been my team of choice to root for all these years, in good times and bad, as in 1966 when they finished in tenth place in a ten team league. I am loyal if nothing else! :smile:

41mJEJ3lmwL._SX355_.jpg

As a Mets fan since their inception in 1962, I can top you in number of years spent in rooting for really bad teams. But that made the successful years so much more enjoyable. This is clearly your year, so enjoy. Re that Joe DiMaggio plaque, I once saw an old All Star game three player picture of American League all stars Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams and Dom DiMaggio, the latter two in their Red Sox uniforms. There was an old Boston baseball saying/song back then (somewhat factually questionable): "He is better than his brother Joe, Dominic DeMaggio."