• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Baseball 2019

Yes bitch you are up by one. My husband watched the whole thing. I just got to see a bit of a Rachel Maddow rerun when he went to the store. I’m a baseball widow, who would have thought. Lol
Rep, Now you and your husband are up by one. Game four either tomorrow night or if it rains on Thursday. Houston has a great team, especially your starting pitchers. It is a tough series, but I still have the faith. Go Yanks. lol

Rep, Now you and your husband are up by one. Game four either tomorrow night or if it rains on Thursday. Houston has a great team, especially your starting pitchers. It is a tough series, but I still have the faith. Go Yanks. lol

He is pretty amped. Tried to buy an Astros shirt tonight at Walmart and they didn’t even have one. On the other hand I was left loading up for the dog show alone and I can’t call my Brooklyn buddy during a game. It’s a bitch being a sports widow. I’m glad it doesn’t last too long.

Game 4 ALCS Postponed by Rain

The Yankees get to lick their wounds tonight as the heavy rain has hit the New York City area and tonight game has been postponed to tomorrow night.

Tarp_trap.gif

images

The Yankees get to lick their wounds tonight as the heavy rain has hit the New York City area and tonight game has been postponed to tomorrow night.

Tarp_trap.gif

images

It’s going to give the Houston pitches a nice rest.

Last chance tonight for the Yankees post season chances to remain alive tonight. Houston now leads the series three games to one and an Astros win tonight would send the Yankees home for the year and the Astros into the World Series. The Yankees chances are bleak but they are still alive, hanging by a thread. lol

ALCS-2019-yankees-astros.jpg

Last chance tonight for the Yankees post season chances to remain alive tonight. Houston now leads the series three games to one and an Astros win tonight would send the Yankees home for the year and the Astros into the World Series. The Yankees chances are bleak but they are still alive, hanging by a thread. lol

ALCS-2019-yankees-astros.jpg

I knew you would be in a better mood last night.

I knew you would be in a better mood last night.
I love post season baseball with everything on the line. Even though all the scoring was done by both teams in the first inning, it was a compelling tense game right to the end, especially in the top of the sixth when Yankee manager Aaron Boone decided not to take Paxton out for a reliever and the Houston hitter Robinson Chirinos drove the ball to deep left and was caught by Gardner in left field at the wall. That was high, high drama. I don't watch many TV programs other than news and sports as there is no drama like a do or die playoff baseball game. (Of course the same goes for a playoff game in football or basketball or hockey if you are into those sports).

And tonight the stakes are the same for the Yankees win or the season is over. And this will be at Houston with the fans all screaming for the Astros. I love post season baseball.....when the Yankees are in it!

I am indeed psyched for another game tonight.

c83b5221385fc3a91e19454a1c460de3.png

Congratulations to Rep and his husband and all Astros fans. The Yanks fought hard to tie it in the eighth but Houston won in walk off fashion in the ninth. Houston goes to the World Series and the Yankees go home. But I am a proud Yankee fan for a great season! Wait till next year.

My husband sent a message.

[video]https://tenor.com/view/astros-altuve-earnhistory-gif-10113929[/video]

Cole and Verlander who? GO NATIONALS
I'm with you elyot1. With all the crap going on in Washington D.C., a world series championship would be a very good thing for the fans there, and I've seen enough of the Astros for this year. lol

Congratulations to Rep and his husband and all Astros fans. The Yanks fought hard to tie it in the eighth but Houston won in walk off fashion in the ninth. Houston goes to the World Series and the Yankees go home. But I am a proud Yankee fan for a great season! Wait till next year.

It's hard to believe that just one week tonight the Yanks were down 4-2 with one out in the ninth and hit a two run homer to tie it. I really thought that would give them the momentum to win game six and possibly carry over to game seven. It was not to be, but the Yankees still had a great season. To illustrate what a crap shoot the major league baseball playoffs are, before the start of the playoffs, Sports Illustrated declared the Astros to be to the prohibitive favorite to win the World Series but then rated their chances of winning it all as only 33%. Now take at look at the ongoing crazy World Series in which the home team in now 0-4.

It's hard to believe that just one week tonight the Yanks were down 4-2 with one out in the ninth and hit a two run homer to tie it. I really thought that would give them the momentum to win game six and possibly carry over to game seven. It was not to be, but the Yankees still had a great season. To illustrate what a crap shoot the major league baseball playoffs are, before the start of the playoffs, Sports Illustrated declared the Astros to be to the prohibitive favorite to win the World Series but then rated their chances of winning it all as only 33%. Now take at look at the ongoing crazy World Series in which the home team in now 0-4.

The home team is now 0-5. If the Nats win the next two games in Houston, the home team would be 0-7 and the Nats would win the World Series 4-3. Admittedly a long shot, but when the Nats were up 2-0, for the Astors to be where they are right now was equally a long shot. This is one strange World Series.

The home team is now 0-5. If the Nats win the next two games in Houston, the home team would be 0-7 and the Nats would win the World Series 4-3. Admittedly a long shot, but when the Nats were up 2-0, for the Astors to be where they are right now was equally a long shot. This is one strange World Series.
Indeed KG to win four out of seven games against another quality team is part skill but also part good fortune as games can be determined on the bounce of a ball or a great pitcher throwing one bad pitch, and this is why I scoff at people who say that the Yankees season was a "failure" for not winning their 28th championship. Their organization acquired and developed the players, and the team executed over a six month 162 game season to win the American League East with 103 wins. That is not a fluke but indicates a very successful team who gave their fans six months of highly enjoyable entertainment.

I agree that their ultimate goal is to win the World Series and be feted with a parade on Wall Street down the "Canyon of Hero's", and so they did not reach their ultimate goal, but to call the season a failure is laughable to me.

With the Nats big win tonight, the World Series is tied 3-3, and the home team is now 0-6. If the Nats win tomorrow, they would win the World Series 4-3 and together with the Astros set a World Series record of the home team being 0-7 for the World Series! Baseball history could be made tomorrow night!

with the nats big win tonight, the world series is tied 3-3, and the home team is now 0-6. If the nats win tomorrow, they would win the world series 4-3 and together with the astros set a world series record of the home team being 0-7 for the world series! Baseball history could be made tomorrow night!
Go Nats!!!

World Series history was just made tonight as the home team just went 0-7, meaning that the Nats won the World Series 4-3. Reading the posts above, apparently Mikeyank is happy, and Repareur is not. Good game seven tonight, fun to watch.