• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes, Teams & Men that we follow and admire.

The Mets won their series against the Phillies last night with Lindor's dramatic grand slam home run, which advanced them to the NLCS against the winner of the Dodgers/Padres series. The Yanks are up versus the Royals 2-1, I believe, and, if they can close out that series, both New York teams will be just one more series win from meeting each other in another Subway World Series. It may not happen, but it is getting tantilizingly closer!

Yankees did it, beating the Royals in Kansas City to go to American League Championship Series Monday and Tuesday night at Yankee Stadium against winner of Cleveland-Detroit deciding game 5.

Yankees and I loving it! :smiley-love021:

IMG_2483.jpeg
IMG_2486.jpeg

Congratulations to the New York Yankees for making it to the ALDS, joining the New York Mets who made it to the NLDS last Wednesday, and both New York teams beat their opponents three games to one. Now if the Yankees and Mets can each win their upcoming LDS series, we shall have another Subway World Series, and a great baseball year for the City of New York and both teams' fan bases! Good luck to both teams next week!

Bad start for the Mets tonight as they lost 9-0 to the Dodgers, so big game tomorrow as they obviously would rather go back to New York at 1-1 instead of 0-2. Still as the underdogs in their third consecutive playoff series, they are playing with house money! The Yanks start their LVS series tomorrow night against Cleveland.

Congratulations to the New York Yankees for making it to the ALDS, joining the New York Mets who made it to the NLDS last Wednesday, and both New York teams beat their opponents three games to one. Now if the Yankees and Mets can each win their upcoming LDS series, we shall have another Subway World Series, and a great baseball year for the City of New York and both teams' fan bases! Good luck to both teams next week!
Sorry, I am rooting for a City of Angels and Bronxs World Series, Tonight NYY will be throwing Carlos Rodon vs Alex Cobb let's go Yankees!
Dodgers are throwing a Bullpen game tonight vs NY Mets Sean Manaea should be a much better game than last nights. Go Dodgers!

Sorry, I am rooting for a City of Angels and Bronxs World Series, Tonight NYY will be throwing Carlos Rodon vs Alex Cobb let's go Yankees!
Dodgers are throwing a Bullpen game tonight vs NY Mets Sean Manaea should be a much better game than last nights. Go Dodgers!
It's 6-1 Mets as I write this. Would more tack on runs.

The Mets did add one tack on run in the 9th inning to win 7-3, so the series is now 1-1 with the next three games in New York. While I actually agree with you that the Dodgers have a more talented team than the Mets as do on paper so do the Yankees, consider the following stats: 1) Since June 1st the Mets have the best regular season record in all of major league baseball, better than the Yanks and better than the Dodgers. 2) While the Dodgers did win their regular season record against the Mets, at Dodger Stadium, the Mets were 2-1, now 3-2 after the first two games of this playoff series, and against the Yanks the Mets' regular season record was 4-0. 3) The next three games are in New York, and the Mets home record since September 1st is 13-2, the best record in major league baseball, better than the Yanks and better than the Dodgers. 4) The Mets were the underdogs against the Braves the last day of the regular season and made the playoffs, were the underdogs against the Brewers in the first round of the playoffs and upset the Brewers, were the underdogs in the NLDS against the Philliies and upset the Phillies, and now are the underdogs against the Dodgers. If I were you, I would concentrate more on playing the Mets this week than in assuming your team will be playing the Yanks in the World Series next week, because otherwise you may be watching the Subway Series in the World Series next week. This is why baseball is such fun!

Carlos Rodon pitched an incredible game, Giancarlo Stanton and Juan Soto homered and new relief sensation Luke Weaver pitched a five out save and the Yanks won Game one of the ALCS 5-2 last night., Tonight Gerrit Cole goes for a game two victory!

GO YANKEES!!!

IMG_2490.jpeg
IMG_2491.jpeg

I’m right with you TouchKrazy. The Yankees and Dodgers rivalry goes back to the days when they were the Brooklyn Dodgers and the World Series battles have continued after the move through the decades. Perhaps a 2024 version of the rivalry. We shall see!!!

IMG_2493.jpeg
IMG_2494.jpeg
IMG_2495.jpeg