• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NCAA Basketball Tournament

I got that "Puke" blue reference Gage Owens. You have lousy taste in basketball teams, but I still think you're a hot guy!!!! :angel:

And by the way I think Duke Blue looks a lot better than "Tar Hole" blue. :sick: lol

Woah woah now. Let's be serious, the sky is Carolina Blue not Puke blue for a reason. lol Even the man upstairs is a Carolina fan. haha

We shall see what team is great in the tournament. Puke was cutting it close yesterday. We all know Carolina is a second half team. I knew they would pull through.

Shocking Defeat for Spartans in St. Louis

Middle Tennessee, a #15 seed upset Michigan State a #2 today in a game that wrecked most of the brackets. I didn't fill out a bracket this year, but I would have picked the Spartans to go all the way. I feel very badly for our friend Sparty who was at the game and had tickets for Sunday as well. I clearly remember my own shock when Duke was a #2 in 2012 and lost to #15 Lehigh. It was on a Friday afternoon and I was driving home after working at a trade show in Atlantic City and the AM car radio station carrying the game kept fading in and out as I was driving on the Garden State Parkway, but I heard enough to realize that my tournament ended shockingly on the first day.

This has only happened eight times now in the history of the tournament. I am stunned and sorry for Sparty and his buddy who be brought along with him to the game. I hope they have a great time in St. Louis anyway to ease the pain of the loss. :wink:

Survive & Advance!

OMG! Duke almost blew a 23 point half time lead against Yale, but found a way to hold on and move into the Sweet Sixteen next week in Anaheim with a 71-64 win. Indeed, survive and advance!

Well, mikey, I think Duke has a chance to win it all. Sports Illustrated arrived in the mail with its Part II on March Madness. It predicts Duke not making it out of the round of 32. Given the SI Curse that probably means Duke will win it all !!!!!

BTW, SI picks Kansas to win it all, so we know they are doomed - lol !!!

OMG! Duke almost blew a 23 point half time lead against Yale, but found a way to hold on and move into the Sweet Sixteen next week in Anaheim with a 71-64 win. Indeed, survive and advance!

I told you, mikey. Duke's on the way!! Doesn't matter what they almost might do, as long as they are at least a point ahead of the other team at the final buzzer, that's all the counts!!!

I told you, mikey. Duke's on the way!! Doesn't matter what they almost might do, as long as they are at least a point ahead of the other team at the final buzzer, that's all the counts!!!
I love your optimism my friend :angel:, but this team is not going all the way, in fact they have exceeded my expectations making it to the sweet sixteen, but from your mouth, (or is it virtual mouth) to God's ears, I will take back to back championships, but it is two down and a difficult four still to go!!!

Woah woah now. Let's be serious, the sky is Carolina Blue not Puke blue for a reason. lol Even the man upstairs is a Carolina fan. haha

We shall see what team is great in the tournament. Puke was cutting it close yesterday. We all know Carolina is a second half team. I knew they would pull through.
Now wait a second, you young whippersnapper!

I keep saying you are one of the three hottest guys on the site and you keeping calling my team Puke????? :wtf:

Seriously I am cool with it as Duke and Carolina fans have been going at it for generations, and I still love your pretty ass Gage Owens!!!! :wink:

rivalry.jpg

754bb170df1d3cf23ea8f237b294e493.jpg

Another sweet 16 team!

Peter roots for Gonzaga because they play close to his home and because they usually have some cute guys on the team, and so congrats to the Zags for going to the Sweet Sixteen as well!

GettyImages-516580830_1458441471287_1067804_ver1.0.jpg
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Peter roots for Gonzaga because they play close to his home and because they usually have some cute guys on the team, and so congrats to the Zags for going to the Sweet Sixteen as well!

GettyImages-516580830_1458441471287_1067804_ver1.0.jpg
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Yep like Puke lol we barely squeaked through. Golfed yesterday and Gage Owens I was wearing my "Tarheels" shirt.... but you and Mikeyank are wrong about the blue. The sky is blue because of "The Seahawks" and we all know that "the bluest skies you ever seen are in Seattle"

Yep like Puke lol we barely squeaked through. Golfed yesterday and Gage Owens I was wearing my "Tarheels" shirt.... but you and Mikeyank are wrong about the blue. The sky is blue because of "The Seahawks" and we all know that "the bluest skies you ever seen are in Seattle"
ho hum. lol!

Duke will play another Pacific Northwest team, Oregon on Thursday night in Anaheim in the sweet sixteen! Go Duke!!!!

:smiley-sex022:Tonight is my first night back to the forum in a week since the disappointing MSU bracket breaking loss. I was so shocked and disappointed that my traveling partner and I decided to get away from the basketball action and head out for a warm vacation spending the week having sex and enjoying each other in as many places as possible and there is no better place to do that than ARUBA... :smiley-sex020:Damn that guy has a great sex drive and a very sore ass I might add.

Duke will play another Pacific Northwest team, Oregon on Thursday night in Anaheim in the sweet sixteen! Go Duke!!!!

Congrats to you MIKEY, who the hell would have figured... March Madness, you gotta love it

:smiley-sex022:Tonight is my first night back to the forum in a week since the disappointing MSU bracket breaking loss. I was so shocked and disappointed that my traveling partner and I decided to get away from the basketball action and head out for a warm vacation spending the week having sex and enjoying each other in as many places as possible and there is no better place to do that than ARUBA... :smiley-sex020:Damn that guy has a great sex drive and a very sore ass I might add.
You sure know how to turn a loss into a HUGE win for yourself!!!!! Way to go Sparty! :smiley-sex011:

Late tonight is Duke & Oregon from Anaheim. Oregon is clearly the better team, a #1 seed and they won both the regular season PAC-12 and their tournament, and from what I read they are athletic and deep, and Duke has only a seven man rotation, but March is Duke's month and we have two stars in Brandon Ingram and Grayson Allen, (both in all likelihood off to the NBA when this season ends), so I am hoping for the best. GO DUKE!!!! :thumbup:

brandon-ingram-of-the-duke-blue-devils-calls-a-play-against-the-blue-picture-id495706954

hi-res-a819f124a320fcb6600373a2a88f859c_crop_north.jpg

Oregon won with a big second half to end Duke's season, but they went further than I had expected with a limited roster and I was proud of their effort and the play of the two underclassmen who are both projected to go in the first round of the NBA draft, and so the tournament goes on and I thank Duke for another fun season.

Oregon won with a big second half to end Duke's season, but they went further than I had expected with a limited roster and I was proud of their effort and the play of the two underclassmen who are both projected to go in the first round of the NBA draft, and so the tournament goes on and I thank Duke for another fun season.

My pretty Zag boys are out as well.

My pretty Zag boys are out as well.
By the time you read this later, they may or may not be as they have not yet played their "sweet 16" game against Syracuse, That will be one the later games tonight starting around 9:40 PM Eastern time. The Zags are still alive!

By the time you read this later, they may or may not be as they have not yet played their "sweet 16" game against Syracuse, That will be one the later games tonight starting around 9:40 PM Eastern time. The Zags are still alive!

This fucker at work told me last night that they lost!!!