• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Baseball 2018

You ended your post with the words "keep it up." I trust that you meant those words in baseball sense, and not in the context usually used in this website. I would prefer these young Yanks "keeping it up" in the latter sense.
From my perspective, I hope they "keep it up" in both respects, kg! As the late great Joe DiMaggio was fucking Marilyn Monroe back in the day, I'd love to see these young Yankees using their "bats" during the games for the fans enjoyment, and for their own pleasure after the game as well!:drool: LOL!

VLH5f77cb_marilyn_monroe_joe_dimaggio.jpg

quote-it-s-great-to-be-young-and-be-a-yankee-joe-dimaggio-112-58-85.jpg

Last edited:
Subway Series 2018

Tonight begins part 1 of the 2018 Subway Series between the crosstown rivals, Yankees & Mets at Citi Field in Flushing. Although the Yankees have a much better record than the Mets at this point in the season, there is always an extra buzz in the air as the games will be completely sold out with fans of both teams attending the games in both Stadiums. Part 2 will be in July at Yankee Stadium next month.

Lets go Yanks!!!!

dribbble-subway-series-logo.gif

Tonight begins part 1 of the 2018 Subway Series between the crosstown rivals, Yankees & Mets at Citi Field in Flushing. Although the Yankees have a much better record than the Mets at this point in the season, there is always an extra buzz in the air as the games will be completely sold out with fans of both teams attending the games in both Stadiums. Part 2 will be in July at Yankee Stadium next month.

Lets go Yanks!!!!

dribbble-subway-series-logo.gif

Given the Mets' play of late, no comment, although they have belatedly won two in a row,

Given the Mets' play of late, no comment, although they have belatedly won two in a row,
I am a regular listener to NYC sports talk radio and I understand how you and your fellow Met fans are suffering KG. I always root for the Yanks particularly over the Mets in head to head competition, but things have gotten ridiculous with the team this year. Perhaps you will get some revenge when Round II of the subway series happens next month in the Bronx, but as for now you are suffering through a really bad season.

I am a regular listener to NYC sports talk radio and I understand how you and your fellow Met fans are suffering KG. I always root for the Yanks particularly over the Mets in head to head competition, but things have gotten ridiculous with the team this year. Perhaps you will get some revenge when Round II of the subway series happens next month in the Bronx, but as for now you are suffering through a really bad season.

I cannot in good faith argue with your post.

I cannot in good faith argue with your post.
I am keeping a low profile about how well the Yankees are doing, despite the loss to Tampa Bay last night. I don't want to gloat about our early success as I respect you KG and my friend funbilly of Seattle and secondly as I know how long the baseball season is and with more than half to go, so I must remember that this is still June, but it has been a great ride so far and I'm hoping the ride goes all the way through October.............

feature-2011-09-baseball.jpg

I know your response is a week old Mikeyank, but you not gloat when the Yankees are doing good is soooooo not you!!! lol
There are only 4 teams with 50 plus wins in the entire league and the Yankees and the Mariners are two of the four teams..
Lets gloat all we want buddy.... p.s. the Mariners have the slight advantage over the Yankees: our big screen is bigger!!!!

I know your response is a week old Mikeyank, but you not gloat when the Yankees are doing good is soooooo not you!!! lol
There are only 4 teams with 50 plus wins in the entire league and the Yankees and the Mariners are two of the four teams..
Lets gloat all we want buddy.... p.s. the Mariners have the slight advantage over the Yankees: our big screen is bigger!!!!
I do recall Peterh and I on a tour of Yankee Stadium several years back, when the young tour guide was telling us how the "new" Yankee Stadium had the second largest big screen in center field and how Peterh chimed in that he knew that the biggest was at Safeco Field in Seattle. Braggart!!!! LOLOLOL

20130328newsafecoscreen_js_007.jpg

And a shout out to fellow forumite funbilly from Seattle who is the biggest Mariners fan I know. Congrats to both Peter & Billy on Seattle's success this season! :thumbup1:

(Even though the Yankees swept you guys in three games in New York last week, but we still come up to play you guys there in September and perhaps in the playoffs in October?????)

I do recall Peterh and I on a tour of Yankee Stadium several years back, when the young tour guide was telling us how the "new" Yankee Stadium had the second largest big screen in center field and how Peterh chimed in that he knew that the biggest was at Safeco Field in Seattle. Braggart!!!! LOLOLOL

20130328newsafecoscreen_js_007.jpg

And a shout out to fellow forumite funbilly from Seattle who is the biggest Mariners fan I know. Congrats to both Peter & Billy on Seattle's success this season! :thumbup1:

(Even though the Yankees swept you guys in three games in New York last week, but we still come up to play you guys there in September and perhaps in the playoffs in October?????)

One question concerning your post: "How hot was your young tour guide?"

One question concerning your post: "How hot was your young tour guide?"
We can ask Peter his opinion. But to me he was a nice kid, perhaps in his early 20's but no "hottie". I'd love to be able to tell you that this was him, but I'd be lying.

But for the sake of posting a hot guy for you to drool over KG, we can use our imagination. LOL

07794429e1e9d8d70ffe91f60e15298c.jpg

We can ask Peter his opinion. But to me he was a nice kid, perhaps in his early 20's but no "hottie". I'd love to be able to tell you that this was him, but I'd be lying.

But for the sake of posting a hot guy for you to drool over KG, we can use our imagination. LOL

Wow, very attractive! He could be even more attractive by taking his hat and pants off!

Our tour guide was a short fat kid from The Bronx who looked nothing like that guy!!! lolololol

Every time I scroll through this thread, this kid turns me on all over again. Is there a name for those lines on either side of his perfect torso below his naval?

And when I see a beautiful guy like him wearing his pants so low on his hips, I think about just how close he is to revealing his beautiful, (I am sure) cock to the world to see, and if he had pubic hair, it would be showing above his jeans as well. This kid is pretty much perfection to me, (even if he wasn't wearing a Yankee cap, but that helps too! LOL)

Hot guys are hot guys but when they are wearing Yankees gear, they are even hotter......to me. LOL

4908994ad7cee19c7b0342ef2d56dab6.jpg