• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

When Will Our Scorpio Give an Interview?

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Okay guys,

I'm going to be a little naughty myself here. lol I seem to recall a handsome French site designer agreeing to an audio interview.... as part of a Christmas present to us members. I know that the staff is very busy with new upgrades, new projects and so on. The workload is never ending. I know that Mark is cracking the whip right now on Chuck and Scorpio. And they are both pretending not enjoy it... haha I just to remind our Scorpio how much we luv him. And that we're still hoping to hear from him at some point. :001_wub:

Okay guys,

I'm going to be a little naughty myself here. lol I seem to recall a handsome French site designer agreeing to an audio interview.... as part of a Christmas present to us members. I know that the staff is very busy with new upgrades, new projects and so on. The workload is never ending. I know that Mark is cracking the whip right now on Chuck and Scorpio. And they are both pretending not enjoy it... haha I just to remind our Scorpio how much we luv him. And that we're still hoping to hear from him at some point. :001_wub:

Maybe we can come up with a list of questions for him to answer. Nothing too long nor too personal. Get him to agree to the questions and then have him record it. Could put his avatar pic up and play the audio on the BTS portion of the site.......

What do you think Tampie? And the rest of you?

Any time he gets a chance, I personally would be totally interested in hearing from Scorpio and the idea of coming up with our own questions for him, sounds like a great idea also.

LOL

Well let's see... Can you see one? LOL
Seriously, I'm so not entertaining... I'm pretty much a bore.

Attachments

• pigs.jpg
    pigs.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 52
I seem to be getting a sense of deja vu all over again. lol Months ago our handsome and gracious Scorpio agreed to an audio interview. And he gave all the same dire warnings of how boring his life was. LOL And just how dull an interview with him could be. snoooozzzz... :closedeyes: Almost pleading with us that he is but a tiny speck of dust in the winds of life.

But of course all of us know that he is a gem of the highest order. And we would still very much like for him to cast off a glimmer of the light that is Stephane. So that we may bask in its glow with him in brotherly love.

We had set up a thread where we came up with all kinds of questions for him to answer in said theoretical interview. We all knew that this possible interview would not happen before Christmas or New Years. Because it was just too late at that point. We could either pull the thread back up or start another one. So that newer members would be included.

So how about it guys? Do we still want to hear an interview from Scorpio? And is Scorpio still willing to do it? :001_smile:

Well put Tampa handsome and gracious are good words to discribe Scropio. On other threads I have commented about Scropio almost to the point that I thought I was going to far. Every photo he puts up, I think is more suductive than the last. I still think the last photo is the best. In his own word, he is "hawt". Thanks for the comments Tampa.

I wouldn't turn my ears away!

Great idea, Tampa!!

Hey, Scorpio! That pic looks like what I see after I drive about 15 minutes out of the city! It looks purdy to me! Just like your latest avatar! :drool:

Questions.........Let's see. I know. Standard David questions.

How did you here about Broke Straight Boys? hehe
How tall are you?
How much do you weigh?
What is your shoe size?
How big is your hard cock?
I know you are uncut. Do you prefer your partner cut or uncut, or are you versatile. LOL!

Just what is it you do do for Blue Media? :001_smile:

Don't be bashful now. You can edit edit edit! :wink::biggrin:

Ok, I'll let someone else ask you some questions. LOL!

He is being modest. :) I get the pleasure to talk to him everyday.

I think its an awesome idea.
:thumbup1:

~ Chuck

LOL

Well let's see... Can you see one? LOL
Seriously, I'm so not entertaining... I'm pretty much a bore.

I'm sure he is a great guy, but why did he change his avatar? Not that there is anything wrong with this one, but the other one showed us how handsome he is. :biggrin:

Stephane really does not like to be the center of attention, does he? :001_tongue:

I seem to be getting a sense of deja vu all over again. lol Months ago our handsome and gracious Scorpio agreed to an audio interview. And he gave all the same dire warnings of how boring his life was. LOL And just how dull an interview with him could be. snoooozzzz... :closedeyes: Almost pleading with us that he is but a tiny speck of dust in the winds of life.

But of course all of us know that he is a gem of the highest order. And we would still very much like for him to cast off a glimmer of the light that is Stephane. So that we may bask in its glow with him in brotherly love.

We had set up a thread where we came up with all kinds of questions for him to answer in said theoretical interview. We all knew that this possible interview would not happen before Christmas or New Years. Because it was just too late at that point. We could either pull the thread back up or start another one. So that newer members would be included.

So how about it guys? Do we still want to hear an interview from Scorpio? And is Scorpio still willing to do it? :001_smile:

Tampa,

I have a friend that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area which is I believe where Scorpio hides out. Perhaps on my next trip, I meet with him, with my camcorder and do a live interview, with everyone's questions?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Tampa,

I have a friend that lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area which is I believe where Scorpio hides out. Perhaps on my next trip, I meet with him, with my camcorder and do a live interview, with everyone's questions?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

That sounds like a great idea Vicekid. However, when we tried to convince Scorpio last year to do an interview he insisted that he would only consider one that was off camera. Perhaps one that was recorded over the phone. I guess he's camera shy. haha Unless he's changed his mind about on camera...

Just list the questions and I'll find a way :)

Yeah!!!!! Thanks for agreeing!:thumbup1:

How did you come to work for/with BluMedia?

What's the funniest/weirdest thing that you've had to do in respect to working on the sites?

How is it working in a networked environment? (you're one place, Mark and David are elsewhere?

Please remember that you get to choose what you answer!!!!!!! ie if you don't want to say 22.5cm uncut versatile top you don't have to. And you can choose how many you answer as well.

Thanks Stephane!

Just list the questions and I'll find a way :)

YAY!! :waw:

Thanks Scorpio!! This will be fun. I really want to hear want a French accent sounds like mixed with a Texas drawl. If you have one. haha

Please remember that you get to choose the questions you are willing to answer. I hope you don't mind if we have some fun coming up with crazy intimate questions that we know you'll never agree to answer. Even to your hairdresser. LOL But it will be a great time hearing your answers to questions that we come up with for you.

And of course the interview does not have to stay on a Q&A format. If there is any story from your life that you would like to share with us, just because you think it would be entertaining or enlightening...by all means do share it with us.

Yeah!!!!! Thanks for agreeing!

Please remember that you get to choose what you answer!!!!!!! ie if you don't want to say 22.5cm uncut versatile top you don't have to. And you can choose how many you answer as well.

Thanks Stephane!

Well...22.5 cm is about 9 inches long. Mon Dieu! :scared: LOL

My guess is about 6-7 inches, uncut versatile bottom. :lol: :w00t: :blush:

And full of passion. He IS a Scorpio after all. haha