• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Message To Our Members:

so whatever happened to Zach who did a few videos back in 2008 one with his Cousin Mikey? The same guy who helped out in the office...is he still around? Would love to learn more about him!

:welcome: Pianoman, nice to have you on the forum. I do not know what happened to Zach, but I'm sure if he was here in 2008, he's not "in the business" any longer. Like most guys, they slip through our fingers way too fast!:001_tongue:

so whatever happened to Zach who did a few videos back in 2008 one with his Cousin Mikey? The same guy who helped out in the office...is he still around? Would love to learn more about him!
Do you mean this Zakk seen here with his buddy Kyler? This was from 2009 and I miss the two if them!

288-models.jpg

Wasn't his name Anthony?
And that is who I think he was thinking of too Brooklyn. (Nice name by the way)! :angel:

Yes, another is correct. Zach & Mike (purportedly his cousin) both gay filmed a scene which was posted on 12/25/2008. Then on 12/27/2008 another scene was posted featuring them along with a bi guy and a straight guy. (This is the one where they were all wearing Santa hats.)

no! Zach is a model who appeared with mikey. around Christmas, 2008.

Yes, another is correct. Zach & Mike (purportedly his cousin) both gay filmed a scene which was posted on 12/25/2008. Then on 12/27/2008 another scene was posted featuring them along with a bi guy and a straight guy. (This is the one where they were all wearing Santa hats.)
Ahh I see.....so many men.....so little time. lol

223-models.jpg

222-models.jpg