• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Our Country is dying FAST!

Jon,

Chinese hacking of U.S., Canadian, and European cyber-systems is massive: and one of the greatest threats facing the Western world today. China has hacked into computer systems to steal :
*major military technology blueprints: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/05/28/australia-china-hacking.html
*information about the financial positions, command and control, of major Canadian and American energy and utility companies:
http://business.financialpost.com/2...hina-led-attacks-experts-say/?__lsa=8791-3f38
*and just about everything else they can get their HANDS on. . . http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/20/w...ume-attacks-on-us-targets.html?pagewanted=all

The Chinese are hacking EVERYTHING. They already have plans to most of the Western world's defence systems. They are hacking into the command and control centres of our major energy and transportation utilities. They are hacking into private companies, like Apple, in order to steal their patents and designs. . . It is grand-theft EVERYTHING. And most of these attacks are being run out of an address owned by the People's Liberation Army of China.

Here is a comprehensive conversation about this matter, from Charlie Rose, on May 28, 2013 ~ http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/12949

Well, oh! oh! oh! I am SO SHOCKED that the angel and martyr Edward Snowden has revealed that the U.S. has done some spying on a couple of CHINESE sites. . . .

Look, gentlemen, this is what is known as COUNTER-ESPIONAGE. The People's Republic of China is engaged in a systematic and government-sponsored attempt to STEAL and COPY the cream of Western military technology; and industrial and consumer technology ~ while obtaining the capacity to cripple our utilities, should they so choose. What ought we to do - ROLL OVER and DIE???

If our governments DIDN'T try to keep up with this threat - we ought to VOTE THEM OUT!!!!

You hit the nail on there Ambi,

The thing that shocks and upsets me about Snowden in regards to China is that he told them how much we are hacking them also. We darn well ought to be hacking them! They are hacking into everything of ours that they possibly can. They are trying to steal all of our most advanced military technology. They are notorious for not respecting patents, trademarks or intellectual property rights. They pirate anything they can. From music College Dudes's, movie DVD's, book titles, to supersonic U.S. fighter craft. They are trying to get access to technology from every important industry that took us 50 years and trillions of dollars to arrive at on our own. Then they hope to leapfrog to the front of the line, for free, with all of our expensive stolen expertise.

They are trying to hack into and set up sabotage links in key infrastructures. So that in times of possible conflict, with a few clicks of a keyboard they can knock out power grids, crash computers at key military installations and so on. We may be at peace with them but their intentions are quite clear. And those intentions are certainly not in our national interest.

So a guy like Snowden who claims to be a patriot looking out for our national interests is going to Chinese newspaoers to tell them what the U.S. is doing in secret. Amazing. With "heroes" and "patriots" like him...who needs traitors?

Impeach Obama!

How hypocrite of Obama to accuse the Chinese of spying. And why do you look at the splinter in your brother's eye, and not notice the beam which is in your own eye? It's not Snowden who embarrassed the US, it's the actions of your gouvernment!

The US is no longer the policeman of the world, but the biggest spy on the world. Richard Nixon had to leave office after burgling the Watergate building and placing wire taps.

998388_323484524451399_110286341_n.jpg

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and seizure (including arrest) should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it. The Fourth Amendment applies to the states by way of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Last edited:
"This is rogue spying by a rogue state. If Edward Snowden had been an Iranian whistle blower, who had exposes global snooping by the Tehran regime, he would have been hailed by the United States as a heroic whistle blower. He would have been lauded and praised.

The Barack Obama regime has incredible double standards. It's pursuing a man that is motivated not by hatred against his country, not by any financial gain, not out to aid any enemy country, he is motivated by idealism and a believe in the human right that we all have a right to privacy.

Bradley Manning was hold in a military prison under conditions that contravened the United States conventions against torture, they amounted to cruel an inhuman treatment. I would suspect a similar abuse would face Snowden if he were apprehended."

- Peter Thatchell, British human right activist

read: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/12/bradley-manning-cruel-inhuman-treatment-un

I get what you're saying Robert about the domestic surveillance. I'm not letting anyone off the hook for that just because my opinions of Snowden might be changing. I'm glad that news is out. I expect a very spirited and impassioned debate to unfold as these revelations have time to filter out.

How hypocrite of Obama to accuse the Chinese of spying. And why do you look at the splinter in your brother's eye, and not notice the beam which is in your own eye? It's not Snowden who embarrassed the US, it's the actions of your government!

The Chinese are out to do us far more harm than we are to them. I see the Chinese hacking as offensive in nature because it is out to do us direct harm. Our hacking is more defensive in nature and more along the lines of traditional and universally practiced spying. Just trying to keep tabs on what the other guys are up to. The Chinese have far more to gain economically, financially and militarily from hacking us, and we have far more to lose, than the other way around. This isn't an equal tit for tat here.

"This is rogue spying by a rogue state. If Edward Snowden had been an Iranian whistle blower, who had exposes global snooping by the Tehran regime, he would have been hailed by the United States as a heroic whistle blower. He would have been lauded and praised.

The Barack Obama regime has incredible double standards. It's pursuing a man that is motivated not by hatred against his country, not by any financial gain, not out to aid any enemy country, he is motivated by idealism and a believe in the human right that we all have a right to privacy.

Bradley Manning was hold in a military prison under conditions that contravened the United States conventions against torture, they amounted to cruel an inhuman treatment. I would suspect a similar abuse would face Snowden if he were apprehended."

- Peter Thatchell, British human right activist

read: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/12/bradley-manning-cruel-inhuman-treatment-un

Well you would quote quote the biggest leftie in the country. Even the gay community is anti Thatchell. Sorry Rob but your posts are sounding like a communist sympathiser. Each to their own I hear the crowd saying - I say good luck and hope to see your name on the next flight to Moscow or Havanna.

Wag the dog!

Big Brother Barack loves you Jon...

big+brother+watching+3.jpg

Last edited:
I've known a few techies in my life and I think I see why Robert is so worked up over this. Among those who are well trained and highly skilled in the computer field there are 2 views on computer hackers. Somebody who is deemed to be hacking for what he perceives to be noble cause, even if he is breaking some laws in the process, is considered a "white hat" hacker. That kind of person might for instance probe the security systems of major companies looking to see if bad guys could get in to do harm. If a weakness in the security system is found, the white hat hacker would inform the company. Because he sees himself as doing this for the public good.

The company in question can respond in at least 2 ways. They can take action to close the security weakness discovered by the hacker and thank him. Or they can press charges against the hacker for breaching the security of a private company and then try to get him put away. Some companies refuse to see a difference between "white hats" and "black hats" and will prosecute both with equal vigor. Sometimes a white hat might find illegal doings against customers by the company itself and then report the company to the authorities. In which case the company might still try to press charges against the hacker for illegally accessing company info.

A hacker who is out to enrich himself and steal from others is of course the worst kind. He will hack into companies for instance to steal credit card numbers, social security numbers, bank account info, etc. In the industry those are called the "black hat" hackers. Their motivation is only illegal personal gain.

I'm guessing that Snowden was being asked to do all of this intrusive intelligence gathering and in the beginning at least he felt that if he was doing anything illegal, that he was doing it for the public good. Then he became disenchanted by everything he was doing because most techies believe that all information should be free...and that private internet (and telephone) activities of individuals should remain just that.

I believe that among computer geeks around the world that most of them (though not all of them) view Snowden as wearing the white hat. In the course of the ongoing and sure to be upcoming debates on this massive domestic intelligence gathering...the general public at large will be deciding (among other things) if Snowden is wearing the white hat or the black one.

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23053691

US-UK intelligence-sharing indispensible, says Hague

_68380824_018438846.jpg
William Hague described the US-UK relationship as "always solid but never slavish"
Continue reading the main storyRelated Stories

Britain and the US should have "nothing but pride" in their "indispensable intelligence-sharing relationship", the UK foreign secretary has said.
William Hague, speaking in Los Angeles, acknowledged recent controversy over intelligence gathering by the UK's GCHQ and the US's National Security Agency.
But he said the nations operated "under the rule of law" and used information only to protect citizens' freedoms.
Mr Hague also praised the transatlantic "special relationship" as "solid".
In recent weeks there has been concern over the monitoring activities of the UK's eavesdropping centre, GCHQ.
Continue reading the main story“Start Quote

In some countries secret intelligence is used to control their people - in ours, it only exists to protect their freedoms”
William HagueForeign Secretary
It accessed information about UK citizens from the US National Security Agency's monitoring programme, Prism, documents leaked by American whistleblower Edward Snowden suggest.
He remains wanted for questioning by US authorities, but is currently in the transit area at Moscow airport.
GCHQ has insisted it is "scrupulous" in complying with the law.
"We should have nothing but pride in the unique and indispensable intelligence-sharing relationship between Britain and the United States," Mr Hague said in his speech at the Ronald Reagan Library.
"In recent weeks this has been a subject of some discussion.
"Let us be clear about it - in both our countries intelligence work takes place within a strong legal framework.
"We operate under the rule of law and are accountable for it. In some countries secret intelligence is used to control their people - in ours, it only exists to protect their freedoms."
'Bastion of freedom'Mr Hague also sought to portray the UK coalition government's policies as an ideological continuation of those espoused by Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s.
He said: "Not all countries are willing to exert themselves to defend the freedoms they enjoy, but in the United Kingdom and United States of America we are.
Continue reading the main story“Start Quote

We have the soft power and cultural appeal to attract and influence others and win over global opinion”
William Hague
"There is no greater bastion of freedom than the transatlantic alliance, and within it the special relationship, always solid but never slavish."
Mr Hague added: "Some say it is not possible to build up our countries' ties in other parts of the world without weakening those between us. But I say these things go together.
"The stronger our relationships are elsewhere in the world, the more we can do to support each other and our allies."
On broader policy, Mr Hague said: "We do not need to accept sleepwalking into decline any more than Reagan and Thatcher did before us.
"We have centuries of experience in building up democratic institutions - from our courts to our free media - that other countries wish to draw on and adapt from Burma to North Africa.
"We have the soft power and cultural appeal to attract and influence others and win over global opinion."
Mr Hague went on: "We have not yet exhausted all the means of building up and extending our influence. It is not so much the relative size of our power that matters in the 21st Century, but the nature of it, and how agile and effective we can be in exerting it."

GCHQ surveillance: Germany blasts UK over mass monitoring

Minister questions legality of mass tapping of calls and internet and demands to know extent to which Germans were targeted

Cameron-and-Merkel-009.jpg

The German government has expressed the growing public anger of its citizens over Britain's mass programme of monitoring global phone and internet traffic and directly challenged UK ministers over the whole basis of GCHQ's Project Tempora surveillance operation.
The German justice minister, who has described the secret operation by Britain's eavesdropping agency as a catastrophe that sounded "like a Hollywood nightmare", warned UK ministers that free and democratic societies could not flourish when states shielded their actions in "a veil of secrecy".
Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger sent two letters on Tuesday to the British justice secretary, Chris Grayling, and the home secretary, Theresa May, stressing the widespread concern the disclosures have triggered in Germany and demanding to know the extent to which German citizens have been targeted.
read more: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jun/25/germany-uk-gchq-internet-surveillance

Throughout history the bearers of bad news get beheaded. Wearing a black or white hat... Why talk about Snowden? Shoot the messenger!

This is not about Snowden, but his revelations. Yesterday I deleted my photo's and closed my Google+ account. Next I wiped my personal data from Google-Drive, removed the contacts from my Facebook account. There is no privacy left when it comes to products from companies as Google, Microsoft, Skype, Facebook... (the big players)

And I wonder if commercial companies from now on would even consider storing sensitive company information in the cloud (hosting your datafiles on an Internet server). Local based file servers in your office are much more safe.

Throughout history the bearers of bad news get beheaded. Wearing a black or white hat... Why talk about Snowden? Shoot the messenger!

This is not about Snowden, but his revelations. Yesterday I deleted my photo's and closed my Google+ account. Next I wiped my personal data from Google-Drive, removed the contacts from my Facebook account. There is no privacy left when it comes to products from companies as Google, Microsoft, Skype, Facebook... (the big players)

And I wonder if commercial companies from now on would even consider storing sensitive company information in the cloud (hosting your datafiles on an Internet server). Local based file servers in your office are much more safe.

I think you're really paranoid over this whole event Robert. Keep deleting your communications media and soon we will see no more of you on Broke Straight Boys- which would be a pity. Take a chill pill dude and give me a cuddle.

Sure you can get a cuddle Jon. You are a real nice guy, and even you.... I wouldn't provide my email password. Ever read the novel 1984?

1984-book.jpg

Amazon Sales of George Orwell's 1984 Shot Up 7,000% This Week

In the aftermath of recent revelations concerning a top secret government surveillance program aimed at monitoring the personal and private interactions of mostly innocent civilians, many Americans are naturally concerned with what the future might hold for a country being run by an All-Seeing Eye.
So they've turned to the past: According to Amazon's Movers & Shakers countdown, three different editions of George Orwell's alt-history book Nineteen Eighty-Four have shot up hundreds of spots on the chart since news of the NSA's clandestine spying program PRISM broke late last week.
One edition in particular — the Centennial Edition — has exploded in popularity, increasing its sales rank by 7,000% in days.

Spy agencies win millions more to fight terror threat
25 Jun 2013
Britain's intelligence agencies will emerge as the biggest winners from the Government’s review of public spending, The Telegraph can disclose.

GCHQ_2597230b.jpg

MI6, MI5 and Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) will see an inflation-busting increase in their combined £1.9 billion budget, underlining the Government’s concern over the growing terrorist threat following the Woolwich attack.

Police spending on counter-terrorism will also be protected and will rise in line with inflation.

The percentage increase in the budgets of the intelligence agencies – at more than three per cent in addition to inflation – will be the largest of any item of government spending including the NHS, schools and international development.

It will lead to the agencies receiving about another £100 million in funding annually from 2015.

Local councils are also expected to emerge as winners with increased funding for elderly social care. Money from the ring-fenced NHS budget is expected to be diverted to help fund care homes and home visits for frail pensioners.
source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...win-millions-more-to-fight-terror-threat.html

Last edited:
Obama: The US will not be ‘scrambling jets’ to nab Snowden

Thursday 27 June 2013
The hunt for Edward Snowden isn’t exactly the hunt for Osama bin Laden.
President Obama said on Thursday that the U.S. won’t engage in high-level “wheeling and dealing” or send out American aircrafts to catch the former CIA employee who blew the lid on two of the National Security Agency’s top-secret surveillance programs earlier this month.
“I’m not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker”, said Obama in Dakar, Senegal—the first leg of a three country tour in Africa. The commander-in-chief did, however, express concern that he’s worried about what other information Snowden may have. “We don’t yet know what other documents he may try to dribble out there.”
read more: http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/27/u-s-will-not-be-scrambling-jets-to-nab-snowden-obama/

NSA collected US email records in bulk for more than two years under Obama

Thursday 27 June 2013
The Obama administration for more than two years permitted the National Security Agency to continue collecting vast amounts of records detailing the email and internet usage of Americans, according to secret documents obtained by the Guardian.

The documents indicate that under the program, launched in 2001, a federal judge sitting on the secret surveillance panel called the Fisa court would approve a bulk collection order for internet metadata "every 90 days". A senior administration official confirmed the program, stating that it ended in 2011.
read more: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/27/nsa-data-mining-authorised-obama

PS: Who is the real criminal here?

Spy agencies win millions more to fight terror threat
25 Jun 2013
Britain's intelligence agencies will emerge as the biggest winners from the Government’s review of public spending, The Telegraph can disclose.

GCHQ_2597230b.jpg

MI6, MI5 and Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) will see an inflation-busting increase in their combined £1.9 billion budget, underlining the Government’s concern over the growing terrorist threat following the Woolwich attack.

Police spending on counter-terrorism will also be protected and will rise in line with inflation.

The percentage increase in the budgets of the intelligence agencies – at more than three per cent in addition to inflation – will be the largest of any item of government spending including the NHS, schools and international development.

It will lead to the agencies receiving about another £100 million in funding annually from 2015.

Local councils are also expected to emerge as winners with increased funding for elderly social care. Money from the ring-fenced NHS budget is expected to be diverted to help fund care homes and home visits for frail pensioners.
source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...win-millions-more-to-fight-terror-threat.html

If all that money saves one UK servicemans life, then it is worth it.

NSA 'Spied On European Parliament', Der Spiegel Claims
30/06/2013The European Parliament says it is "deeply worried and shocked" by reports of the United States bugging its offices.

A report from Germany's Der Spiegel magazine claims the National Security Agency placed bugs inside the EU offices in Washington and infiltrated its computer network.

It claimed the information was leaked in papers by fugitive Edward Snowden, who has requested asylum in Ecuador and is wanted by the United States on espionage charges. In a statement, Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, said: "I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations of US authorities spying on EU offices.

"If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations.

"On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the US authorities with regard to these allegations."

According to Der Speigel, a 'top secret' document sets out "how the secret service attacked the EU's diplomatic representation in Washington."

Bugs were installed in the office, it said, claiming: "Americans were able to access discussions in EU rooms as well as emails and internal documents on computers."
read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...opean-parliament_n_3524162.html?utm_hp_ref=uk