• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

YouTube & TikTok Shorts

A damn rabbit hole you picked to fall down Mike! ASMR I believe is called, tons of videos of Turkish barbers doing this, another video series would be hamman scrubs. Basically you get scrubbed down and cleaned by another guy to exfoliate.

Thank you again Chac for illuminating me on “the ways of the world” in 2022. I feel like you are my gay nephew to help this older ”baby boomer” type learn about the rapidly changing world around me. You have taught me about muscle guys on YouTube as well as you explained the “Pervy” photographer who had that young body builder strip down to his shorts and roll them up until they were barely jockey shorts and ask for him to remove them as the scene went black.

And now you have explained ASMR to me. Indeed it is a rabbit hole as there are tons of videos including many of very good looking guys being rubbed and stimulated by their masseur’s. I read your Wikipedia link and of course focused on this part.

”Many differentiate between the euphoric, relaxing nature of ASMR and sexual arousal. However, the argument for sexual arousal persists, and some proponents have published videos categorized as ASMRotica (ASMR erotica), which are deliberately designed to be sexually stimulating.”

In these videos where the young men are shirtless and being rubbed and having their chest massaged, and I can see their nipples get hard, I keep thinking isn’t the rubbing affecting other parts of their body too? In the video I posted, the masseuse rubs the kids legs and I kept thinking that he might go higher up the legs closer to his crotch.

As I‘ve said before, the google algorithms know what I like and they keep feeding me YouTube videos and I am perfectly content to sit back in my recliner and watch what they have they to offer me. :001_tt2:

Thank you again Chac for illuminating me on “the ways of the world” in 2022. I feel like you are my gay nephew to help this older ”baby boomer” type learn about the rapidly changing world around me. You have taught me about muscle guys on YouTube as well as you explained the “Pervy” photographer who had that young body builder strip down to his shorts and roll them up until they were barely jockey shorts and ask for him to remove them as the scene went black.

And now you have explained ASMR to me. Indeed it is a rabbit hole as there are tons of videos including many of very good looking guys being rubbed and stimulated by their masseur’s. I read your Wikipedia link and of course focused on this part.

”Many differentiate between the euphoric, relaxing nature of ASMR and sexual arousal. However, the argument for sexual arousal persists, and some proponents have published videos categorized as ASMRotica (ASMR erotica), which are deliberately designed to be sexually stimulating.”

In these videos where the young men are shirtless and being rubbed and having their chest massaged, and I can see their nipples get hard, I keep thinking isn’t the rubbing affecting other parts of their body too? In the video I posted, the masseuse rubs the kids legs and I kept thinking that he might go higher up the legs closer to his crotch.

As I‘ve said before, the google algorithms know what I like and they keep feeding me YouTube videos and I am perfectly content to sit back in my recliner and watch what they have they to offer me. :001_tt2:
Glad for you, Mike.

Glad for you, Mike.
And with the help of Chac, I gain more and more info and leads. The Academy Award for the most helpful young gay man of 2022 is Chac! lol

432108CF-6476-496D-B924-0B438778647E.jpeg
4A3FCF1E-2EC1-407E-A901-5E9BF198ACA1.jpeg

Not a short, but fuck it, this guy is hot. Underwear modeling 😍

I don't know of course what exact quote he heard about comparison and comparing yourself to others. I agree it's very powerful and rings of great worldly wisdom. The version of the quote that I have heard is, "Comparison is the killer of all joy."

If you are always comparing yourself to others, whether in a material sense, an attractiveness sense, a body image sense, a weight sense, a relationship sense, a family sense, an educational background sense... There will always be somebody who will at least appear to be ahead of you. There will always be somebody who is wealthier than you. And that's all completely normal. But never let comparison steal your joy and sense of accomplishment at what you are doing (and accompishing) in your own life with all the perks, benefits and even some of the limitations you were handed at birth.

There will always be someone who will appear to have a "nicer" house, apartment, property or whatever. There will always be soembody who has a a slightly nicer car. There will always be somebody who is slightly prettier or more handsome. There will always appear to be somebody with a better weight to ratio mass of their body. Someone in better health. A better chest, better forearms, a longer dick, a prettier dick, etc, etc. There will always be some couples who appear at least to have a stronger and (perhaps) a better relationship. There will always be other people's children who appear at least to be better behaved, more mature, smarter or more successful. There will always seem (from the outside looking in, at least) that some other families are more "successful" and less dysfunctional behind closed doors.

If you live your life as a game and contest of constant comparison to others... You are setting yourself up right out of the gate for constant disappointment and a lack of being satisfied with your own great personal accomlishments. So just focus on being the best YOU you can be. And don't allow comparison with others to dim your beautiful inner light, your own personal satisfaction in life, and your inner peace.