• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

YouTube & TikTok Shorts

I've been following Art for awhile. Although he's not my type, I think he's adorable

I watch Art and Stan Chris on YouTube all the time. I got my big screen TV during the summer of 2020 during the pandemic and found these two young gay content creators and have followed their lives ever since. I watched Art move to New York City, first staying with a friend in Jersey and then renting an apartment in the Village. He now has a boyfriend and they share a big place on the Upper West Side.

Chris lived in his parents house and did videos from his bedroom. He is into “bears” and now lives with an older big guy, who is a Boston police officer. Instead of watching produced TV shows, I now watch YouTube adventures of real guys. I enjoy it.

This is Stan Chris.

F7070810-53DF-4F1E-B2C6-E0B0A34F6384.jpeg
7B36F34A-4A79-47C3-9F5F-2949F7EE5083.jpeg

I watch Art and Stan Chris on YouTube all the time. I got my big screen TV during the summer of 2020 during the pandemic and found these two young gay content creators and have followed their lives ever since. I watched Art move to New York City, first staying with a friend in Jersey and then renting an apartment in the Village. He now has a boyfriend and they share a big place on the Upper West Side.

Chris lived in his parents house and did videos from his bedroom. He is into “bears” and now lives with an older big guy, who is a Boston police officer. Instead of watching produced TV shows, I now watch YouTube adventures of real guys. I enjoy it.

This is Stan Chris.

View attachment 127844View attachment 127845
Yeah I've seen him too. I believe they're best friends right? I think its cute that Art calls his boyfriend pumpkin lol

This is Stan Chris.

View attachment 127844View attachment 127845

I think he has/had an onlyfans but I don't think he really posted nudies, just thirst traps 😌

Yeah I've seen him too. I believe they're best friends right? I think its cute that Art calls his boyfriend pumpkin lol
Yes. And Pumpkin is a big sports fan. He is a Patriots fan, often watching NFL in other room on Sundays when Art is live streaming. He is also a golfer. I’m glad to see that these guys are widely known. I love YouTube.

I’ve been watching StanChris on YouTube since 2020 when I got my smart TV. I love when he includes his real family on his channel. And his brothers and cousins are very cute. :smiley-love021:

And his family is very supportive too.