• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Not to be critical, but

Reaction score
Can someone please introduce the Grammar Check function to the person describing the scenes? We beat this one up a while back, but it's sliding back to where we were once again. The site looks great, but is brought down to the amateur level as soon you start reading the bad grammar, run-on sentences, etc. I’m not a perfectionist, but I made it through high school. Thanks, guys! :biggrin:

By the way, the "thumbs up" smiley is MIA, but the "thumbs down" smiley is right on the top of the list. Is that a hint?? :banghead:

Can someone please introduce the Grammar Check function to the person describing the scenes? We beat this one up a while back, but it's sliding back to where we were once again. The site looks great, but is brought down to the amateur level as soon you start reading the bad grammar, run-on sentences, etc. I’m not a perfectionist, but I made it through high school. Thanks, guys! :biggrin:

By the way, the "thumbs up" smiley is MIA, but the "thumbs down" smiley is right on the top of the list. Is that a hint?? :banghead:
I again agree with you Troublemaker. With the teams in place, in both Florida and Denver, one would think that someone could write the scene descriptions in a less "amateur" way. That would seem to be a very simple thing to do, that would enhance our experience here.

Anyway, I thought Peter's syntax was perfect.

I noticed the grammar, punctuation, etc the first scene I watched. It has been driving me crazy. I'm in California, but I'd be happy to take on this job. Writing or rewriting those descriptions would be super fun. Since I write erotica in my spare time, I think I might be qualified. Someone send me a job application and let me get started! It's a Virgo thing, I need to correct all the spelling!!!!

I noticed the grammar, punctuation, etc the first scene I watched. It has been driving me crazy. I'm in California, but I'd be happy to take on this job. Writing or rewriting those descriptions would be super fun. Since I write erotica in my spare time, I think I might be qualified. Someone send me a job application and let me get started! It's a Virgo thing, I need to correct all the spelling!!!!
Our fellow forumite, Slimvintage has applied for this position many times. I get the feeling that they intend to keep that as an in house job.

I definitely agree. Normally, the spelling and grammar problems don't bother me too much. But for the last update(Braden, Peter, Ashton) the description was just laughably full of bad errors.

Stacey

I definitely agree. Normally, the spelling and grammar problems don't bother me too much. But for the last update(Braden, Peter, Ashton) the description was just laughably full of bad errors.

Stacey

I've actually been wondering, if for some strange reason, Broke Straight Boys likes it that way. They have had lots of offers to help, and let's face it, all computer programs have a spell check feature. Just thinking out loud.:001_unsure:

It's all part of the quirkiness of the site. Just like the banter about the money, the stories that the models tell, etc etc etc. Nowadays after so much discussion on the validity of stuff on here I just sit down and enjoy the films or should I say some of the films.

I've actually been wondering, if for some strange reason, Broke Straight Boys likes it that way. They have had lots of offers to help, and let's face it, all computer programs have a spell check feature. Just thinking out loud.:001_unsure:

A lot of it slips through a spell check. There's a bona fide word for the gland that produces the semen part of an ejaculation, but it isn't "prostrate", which mean lying face down. And there's the whole hysterical morass of the pesky "ed". "Tone" is a real word, but not the right one to describe a fit, somewhat trained bod. That word is "toned". Then there's Lie and Lay, really easy if you know the difference, but capable of all kinds of funny mischief if you don't.

You could run the whole synopsis through spell check and only come up with half the mistakes, many of which are almost as good as Eli (ask Kianna about Eli). But none is as brilliant as BiG's poetic malaprop when she did that complicated picture identification competition and promised to "make it worth your wild" if you submitted an entry. I get a kick out of that every time I think of it :001_wub: