• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome To The New BSB Message Board

Wow! I know from the one profile pic you posted a while back that you're a handsome guy. But I didn't know that you were also packing some serious heat. Congrats! haha :thumbup1:
You’re sweet, Tampa. I just put that as my title to be obnoxious. I’ve since changed it again to reflect honesty. Lol

Tampa, we miss you and hope you return soon. Ou friend Mike has decided to retire & that is a horrific loss. Everyone has a ight to create threads that express their views & desires & ignore threads they do not like. I hope Mike changes his mind & Broke Straight Boys finds a path to bring 3 episodes a week as other top sites have.

Tampa, we miss you and hope you return soon. Ou friend Mike has decided to retire & that is a horrific loss. Everyone has a ight to create threads that express their views & desires & ignore threads they do not like. I hope Mike changes his mind & Broke Straight Boys finds a path to bring 3 episodes a week as other top sites have.
When and where did Mikeyank announce his retirement? What a huge loss it would be for the Forum to lose its Mayor, Mikeyank!

When and where did Mikeyank announce his retirement? What a huge loss it would be for the Forum to lose its Mayor, Mikeyank!
I’m not sure which thread it was in. He was just disappointed in the lack of involvement on the forum and the direction. I think he’s just taking a break and not completely leaving. He may pipe in from time to time.

I’m not sure which thread it was in. He was just disappointed in the lack of involvement on the forum and the direction. I think he’s just taking a break and not completely leaving. He may pipe in from time to time.
Thank you for your prompt reply. I certainly hope that it is a short break as it would not be "The Forum" without him!

Thank you for your prompt reply. I certainly hope that it is a short break as it would not be "The Forum" without him!
Just a quick note to say that I will be taking a break from regularly posting on the forum. I’ve been here since Mark gave us this forum in October of 2008, and it has been one of my favorite activities over these past fourteen years for me to be able to express myself on a daily basis on things that are important to me. And it has been a place where I have met dear friends, both online and in person, but it is time for me to take a break.

The forum has become old and stale and boring with not much of interest to me. The current direction is not what I signed up for. I’m not leaving and perhaps I will comment on a new scene such as the one coming up this weekend with Darron & Chris. I love David and will continue watching and enjoying his product, but this doesn’t feel like the forum that I’ve known and loved for all these years. Later……………

How about making a solo a second scene each week? You can use each player you have and the could do different thing like using toys?

Solo's just don't do well that is the problem. They aren't popular and most people find them boring. A great thought though. :)
I did not like them before but over the years developed a taste as I see some guys play to their audience & use their whole bodies . Some try innovative things. Darron would be great at it to start.

Last edited:
Mark, how about dividing the Forum into two separate parts. One would have just picture threads & second devoted to verbal topics with an occasional picture, related to a Broke Straight Boys player or episode. Unless & until the matter is settled I will not post anymore pictures. The last thing I want is divisiveness, bitterness. The Forum need to be a safe friendly heaven for all.

Mark, how about dividing the Forum into two separate parts. One would have just picture threads & second devoted to verbal topics with an occasional picture, related to a Broke Straight Boys player or episode. Unless & until the matter is settled I will not post anymore pictures. The last thing I want is divisiveness, bitterness. The Forum need to be a safe friendly heaven for all.

There isn't enough people to do that. Once the forum has more people posting that would be possible. We had it like this in the past and the forum looked dead.

There isn't enough people to do that. Once the forum has more people posting that would be possible. We had it like this in the past and the forum looked dead.
Then I am done posting pictures! Unless you find a way to seperate those threads which will satisfy those who do not want lots of pictures.

Then I am done posting pictures! Unless you find a way to seperate those threads which will satisfy those who do not want lots of pictures.
Br, not a soul has said anything to you about posting pictures in your thread that you started. You’ve always posted tons of pictures in the thread that you started, “How best to start one’s day”. No one has criticized you at all for that. That is your thread. Why don’t you just start 1 or 2 more threads, designate them as photo threads and those who want to join in will.
This whole issue started when I simply spoke up on a sports related thread and said “I thought this was a sports thread”. Unfortunately it took Mikeyank to speak up for anyone to listen to the exact thing that I said. Which goes to show that I am totally not respected at all, which is fine, and why I still remain unsubscribed as of the end of the month.

Last edited: