• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome To The New BSB Message Board

I just botched up big time. It required multiple deletions & editings interspersed. The Forum worked like a charm.

Do you have any idea how well known I am🧩
Well as for myself... :001_tongue:

Kindness.jpg

So now my status is "Virgin". Far from that.

As you can see, I now have an avatar. For years I tried to insert one on my profile but it wasn't until the new program update that has allowed me to place my alter ego as a butt pirate. Many Thanks.

That is great to hear and welcome. I khow the old board was not the best and that is why I found a better solution.

Last edited:
As you can see, I now have an avatar. For years I tried to insert one on my profile but it wasn't until the new program update that has allowed me to place my alter ego as a butt pirate. Many Thanks.
Hi, Butt Pirate!

Hi entonce, I hope you come on often.

Thank you ,Mark for the God emblem! Boy do I love to be able my multiple errors without time limits.

Last edited:
Hey Mark, I posted on the comment section below the new scene this week and my Avatar is Ryan Parks? Not sure why that happened as my forum one is different. Just curious thanks...

Hey Guys,

I have still not figured out the quirks of the new PM protocols or even the profile public messaging system. Also, what are "Push Notifications"?

The search function on the forum is not working. I’ve used it several times with the new forum, but last night and today, all I get is

Oops! We ran into some problems​