• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Max's grand adventures

You should keep it real,do not make it sexier just let it flow as you feel.
I think you're right. It's also a turn on to be confessing this private stuff. I've tried to start lots of made up stories but can never manage to get into them. Hopefully as I get better with this easier writing I can expand into more fantasy areas.

And thanks Mike, it was erotic for me writing it. I'm free this weekend, ppart two is half written.

I think you're right. It's also a turn on to be confessing this private stuff. I've tried to start lots of made up stories but can never manage to get into them. Hopefully as I get better with this easier writing I can expand into more fantasy areas.

And thanks Mike, it was erotic for me writing it. I'm free this weekend, ppart two is half written.
You have a natural giftb& doing very well as it is. Thanks again for sharing.

Woohoo! Wish I could say the same 😉
Perhaps you should start with one Chac. Four would probably be biting off more than you can chew, so to speak. :wink:

But being the voyeur that I am, I’d love to hear back from Max on the details of the encounter. :drool:

Perhaps you should start with one Chac. Four would probably be biting off more than you can chew, so to speak. :wink:

But being the voyeur that I am, I’d love to hear back from Max on the details of the encounter. :drool:

🤣. Hey, I can dream right LOL 😆😆

And I concur, I'd love to have a write up Max! you have a great way with words that makes it very erotic

I'll write about it, I already wrote more on the story but it's not finished. We met up with the boys I went to Bridlington with, that I wrote about above. They are so lovely and I had such a fun night I'm so lucky.

I have to square with you though, they didn't all fuck me so on that front it was a bit of a disaster. I'm a failure :ROFLMAO: I have no clue why I let that happen.

There is a lot going off I want to write about it properly, I think I can make a good story out of it all, but reading what I've done, I like how real it seems to me and when I'm still getting my head around things and how I feel, it's difficult to get it all together in a story. I change how I feel about what I've done, and the whole thing is about how I feel really. I'm making zero sense I know.