• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome To The New BSB Message Board

Mark, could you please explain how to multi quote on the new forum. I tried and failed just now. Thanks.

Mark, could you please explain how to multi quote on the new forum. I tried and failed just now. Thanks.
I'm glad you've asked. haha Because I was able to do it briefly after the new forum rolled out. And since then I've forgotten what I did to make it work. I haven't been able to do the multi-quote thing in a couple months.

Last edited:

I'm glad you've asked. haha Because I was able to do it briefly after the new forum rolled out. And since then I've forgotten what I did to make it work. I haven't been able to do the multi-quote thing in a couple months.

I haven't figured it out yet lol

Chac explained it to me on his Ponderings thread. You hit the quote button on the posts you want to quote. Then in the reply box an icon appears to add quotes. It only appears when there are quotes copied. Then you say okay and as I am doing now, the quotes appear. That Chac is a genius. 👍

I don’t feel as dumb now asking the question as neither Tampa or even Mark knew it either. 🤣

Chac explained it to me on his Ponderings thread. You hit the quote button on the posts you want to quote. Then in the reply box an icon appears to add quotes. It only appears when there are quotes copied. Then you say okay and as I am doing now, the quotes appear. That Chac is a genius. 👍

I don’t feel as dumb now asking the question as neither Tampa or even Mark knew it either. 🤣
I guess that does work. haha Thanks Chac! :)

I have a question here. Is it the newer forum software or is the issue with new coding issues on YouTube itself? What I'm referring to is the great difficulty of late trying to find YT videos that will successfully post. On the Ukraine War thread in particular I have tried to post (no exaggeration) about a dozen vids over there. And they won't post. Even trying to only post the written link to the thread refuses to post. It's gotten to where I have to say things like, "Go to YT and look up the video titled 'XYZ' and watch it. It's really good."

For the Holiday Video thread it has been normal that from year to year we lose a few videos that have changed addresses (or have been dropped) on YT. This year though it really did become a ghost town of previously posted videos.

We never had this issue before. Do we have any savvy IT guys in here who can explain it or spell out some of the new rules on which YT videos will post, and those that won't? Any ideas as to why YT videos have suddenly become so difficult and user-unfriendly to post and share? Even the written out links to the web addresses for select videos?

I have a question here. Is it the newer forum software or is the issue with new coding issues on YouTube itself? What I'm referring to is the great difficulty of late trying to find YT videos that will successfully post. On the Ukraine War thread in particular I have tried to post (no exaggeration) about a dozen vids over there. And they won't post. Even trying to only post the written link to the thread refuses to post. It's gotten to where I have to say things like, "Go to YT and look up the video titled 'XYZ' and watch it. It's really good."

For the Holiday Video thread it has been normal that from year to year we lose a few videos that have changed addresses (or have been dropped) on YT. This year though it really did become a ghost town of previously posted videos.

We never had this issue before. Do we have any savvy IT guys in here who can explain it or spell out some of the new rules on which YT videos will post, and those that won't? Any ideas as to why YT videos have suddenly become so difficult and user-unfriendly to post and share? Even the written out links to the web addresses for select videos?
Most such videos post on the sports thread for me.

While I was postings on the sports thread , I noted a change in the page size. As best I can tell they doubled in length which without notice had me confused. It became clear when one looks at the page size of the threads that is the case. A notice might have been helpful. However, thanks for the change.

While I was postings on the sports thread , I noted a change in the page size. As best I can tell they doubled in length which without notice had me confused. It became clear when one looks at the page size of the threads that is the case. A notice might have been helpful. However, thanks for the change.

yes I noticed the pages weren't long enough so I made that change. I am glad you noticed and like it.
:party0018:

Welcome Members to the new Broke Straight Boys message board. I know things look a little different and it will take a little bit getting used to but things will be SO much better. You can now also pick light and dark background which is at the very bottom left of the forum. You can give people a thumbs up on posts and rate other members. The new message board is faster and will get the updates from the cloud so it will take advantage getting updated easily. There's a ton of other features that will make your experience on the message board so much betterUploading images is so much easier and faster. We will be working on getting the main Broke Straight Boys menu on top of the message board so please bare with us.

One thing when uploading images you have to select how you want them to show up unless you drag and drop them into the attachments area on your computer then they will show full size automatically. If you don't drag and drop them and use the normal uploader then after you upload the image you will need to select insert and then select full size like shown below

Let me know of any issues. It might take a few days to get everything the way we want it.

View attachment 88546View attachment 88547
GEEZ! I joined at the right time! And paid for 365 days! OMG! I'm so excited logging in everday!

I forgot how to message a fellow member privately

I forgot how to message a fellow member privately

You mouse over their name and this box will appear then click start conversation

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 1.25.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 1.25.53 PM.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 29