• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Max's grand adventures

I've started a blog to write me stuff in.

I don't intend to stop writing on here; I asked somebody at uni how to improve my writing and he suggested writing less but more frequently, the blog will enable me to do this. It's not going to have the more polished, lengthy passages I've posted (and hope to continue to post) on here, it's more like a diary of confessions.

Love you to read it anyway if you like; one thing is that i've changed people's names so they're not out there, hope you understand. x

If you have any suggestions let me know x

I just bookmarked your blog, Max. I think it is a great way to chronicle your activities. I shall check it often. You are an excellent writer and being the voyeur that I am, your content is of great interest to me. :biggrin:

I don't intend to stop writing on here; I asked somebody at uni how to improve my writing and he suggested writing less but more frequently, the blog will enable me to do this. It's not going to have the more polished, lengthy passages I've posted (and hope to continue to post) on here, it's more like a diary of confessions.

Love you to read it anyway if you like; one thing is that i've changed people's names so they're not out there, hope you understand. x

Nice blog posts Max!! I bookmarked the blogspot, can't wait to read more

suggestion: don’t use the pejorative word “chinaman”

suggestion: don’t use the pejorative word “chinaman”

I didn‘t see Max use that word in his blog. I actually read about his love of Asian guys and his relationship with a “Chinese-British” guy. And if he did say that word elsewhere in his blog, I am of the opinion that we are often too “politically correct” today. I believe that everything needs context. If a term is used in a hateful way, it is wrong, but we can also “affectionately” tease each other. I did all my life. I am Jewish and have had Christian, black, Asian, Hispanic and American Indian friends too. We often “goof” on each other in a funny loving way.

Sorry to go on a rant. You are correct r11yet, that hateful words are just plain wrong, but I just wanted to say that society today can be too politicall correct at times, but that is the opinion of someone from a different generation.

Thanks to both r11yet and to Max for participating on this forum, and I do not want to in any way discourage you guys from continuing to share with us. You are both younger than the typical demographic here and you are both very open about sharing your personal pics, which I am loving. :smiley-love021: Keep posting guys, and I will keep drooling. Lol :drool:

Max,

I love reading your blog. I am an oral guy and loved reading about you fellating Brandon after the cinema, and I actually agree with you about body smells, particularly on a hot young guy. The fact that he didn’t shower after his workout and you went to town on his sexy body is a big turn on for me. I was talking to a friend on Sunday, actually a former forumite that I met here. I was saying how when giving a blowjob to a hot young guy I enjoy chest and armpits, but he reminded me to be careful if the guy used deodorant. That was be a nasty taste. Lol But the natural smell of a hot young body with his pheromones is a huge turn on for me. Also let us know if you do have that threeway with his boyfriend where you’re the submissive one, Hot stuff!

As far as your family and particularly your dad, you are not being hard on him at all. Good parents always do what they think is best for their children, and I feel confident that your dad is doing exactly that for you. But you are an adult now and will make your own decisions, but I can tell, that you appreciate his intentions as well.

Anyway, I love what you are writing and look forward to your next entry in your blog. And I enjoy it all, the sex but also your real life and thoughts.

I didn‘t see Max use that word in his blog. I actually read about his love of Asian guys and his relationship with a “Chinese-British” guy. And if he did say that word elsewhere in his blog, I am of the opinion that we are often too “politically correct” today. I believe that everything needs context. If a term is used in a hateful way, it is wrong, but we can also “affectionately” tease each other. I did all my life. I am Jewish and have had Christian, black, Asian, Hispanic and American Indian friends too. We often “goof” on each other in a funny loving way.

Sorry to go on a rant. You are correct r11yet, that hateful words are just plain wrong, but I just wanted to say that society today can be too politicall correct at times, but that is the opinion of someone from a different generation.

Thanks to both r11yet and to Max for participating on this forum, and I do not want to in any way discourage you guys from continuing to share with us. You are both younger than the typical demographic here and you are both very open about sharing your personal pics, which I am loving. :smiley-love021: Keep posting guys, and I will keep drooling. Lol :drool:
I'm sure I referred to Wei as "my chinaman" in one of the more detailed passages in this thread - I've googled it and it says Chinaman is usually offensive in american English, I recon this is why my guy r1 has raised it. It's not something I've heard over here in England to be honest. Maybe there is a reason it's considered offensive in the US, or even in England, but it's maybe quite obscure over here?

I'll deffo ask Wei later, we're having lunch.

It's good advice from r1 if this is an offensive term outside of my community, as I want my stuff to be read by as diverse people as possible.

Last edited:
I'm sure I referred to Wei as "my chinaman" in one of the more detailed passages in this thread - I've googled it and it says Chinaman is usually offensive in american English, I recon this is why my guy r1 has raised it. It's not something I've heard over here in England to be honest. Maybe there is a reason it's considered offensive in the US, or even in England, but it's maybe quite obscure over here?

I'll deffo ask Wei later, we're having lunch.
I believe you and your explanation should satisfy the original complainant. Certainly in the context used it is a term of endearment.

I believe you and your explanation should satisfy the original complainant. Certainly in the context used it is a term of endearment.
It certainly was - Wei is very special to me you're right, and context is important. However I'm not sure r1 was complaining; I'm assuming the objection was done in the spirit of advice, and if it is a term capable of being misunderstood I'm grateful for this being pointed out for sure.

I talked to Wei about referring to him as 'my chinaman' - he wasn't aware it was offensive either and didn't really understand why, but I'm still going to take that on board.

I was worried because he asked me why, so I told him I wrote about us and made me show him. He said he didn't mind but was a little quiet, but it turned out he got off on reading about himself and what I'm into. I spent yesterday with him and he's even going to write a little for my blog, so I'm really happy at the moment.

I talked to Wei about referring to him as 'my chinaman' - he wasn't aware it was offensive either and didn't really understand why, but I'm still going to take that on board.

I was worried because he asked me why, so I told him I wrote about us and made me show him. He said he didn't mind but was a little quiet, but it turned out he got off on reading about himself and what I'm into. I spent yesterday with him and he's even going to write a little for my blog, so I'm really happy at the moment.

Great news Max. I look forward to reading Wei’s blogging too. I love reading about hot young guys like you and Wei. Looking forward to it. :thumbup1:

OMG guys, this weekend has been lit. I stayed with Wei friday night, and all day and night saturday, then Kiern came round last night. I'm still recovering. Wei has just sent me what it felt like to be inside me, it's sooo hot. I'm gonna write it up tomorrow properly but I've made a short diary entry in my blog if you want a teaser. https://maxsgrandadventures.blogspot.com/

I just read it and I love it. And thanks for mentioning our forum, without naming it, and the issue of the word you used to describe Wei. It’s all hot and horny. But you‘re right that you are at uni to learn and not just fuck or is it get fucked? 😊.
I guess you need to establish a balance but I love reading about your adventures. Keep ‘em cumming, so to speak. :drool:

I just read it and I love it. And thanks for mentioning our forum, without naming it, and the issue of the word you used to describe Wei. It’s all hot and horny. But you‘re right that you are at uni to learn and not just fuck or is it get fucked? 😊.
I guess you need to establish a balance but I love reading about your adventures. Keep ‘em cumming, so to speak. :drool:
I've read it too lol - I wrote that after a few drinks. Not completely happy with the writing to be honest.

Wei is such a sweetie, he's really trying to be something he's not. I feel bad, I feel like I'm stringing people along. I feel selfish sometimes but I don't do anything to rectify it. People are so nice to me.

I didn't know whether to link the forum or this website, or if that would be ok, but happy to mention it as writing about things on here has opened up another part of my sexuality.

I've read it too lol - I wrote that after a few drinks. Not completely happy with the writing to be honest.

Wei is such a sweetie, he's really trying to be something he's not. I feel bad, I feel like I'm stringing people along. I feel selfish sometimes but I don't do anything to rectify it. People are so nice to me.

I didn't know whether to link the forum or this website, or if that would be ok, but happy to mention it as writing about things on here has opened up another part of my sexuality.

If you had a few drinks before writing, so be it. This is a sex forum, not the “Literary Review”, lol. I think you are too hard on yourself regarding stringing people along. You are honest with them that it is not a committed relationship but fun sex. One of my hottest affairs was when I was 30 and I met a 24 year old British guy visiting NYC for the summer. He told me he was seeing two or three other guys at the same time and it was not a serious thing, just fun and sex. He was so handsome and sweet. And we did a bunch of fun things together besides hot sex.

As far as linking the forum and this site, it is up to Mark. But I’d think he would love it, as they need to join the site to read the forum. Seems like potential more business for him. 💸 lol

Please keep writing and sharing Max. I’m loving it. :001_smile: