• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Max's grand adventures

Now then, this isn't one of Max's Grand adventures, more of an update in my fucked up life. I'll make the entry quickly, so it won;t have any proper editing, because a couple of you guys have really kindly asked, in a roundabout way, if I'm OK.

I came home one day the other month, to find my mum and dad in my room. They found out i am gay. Totally unrelated, but terribly timed, K dumped me kind of as well, and is now with my ex's ex (don't ask, but we hate each other).

I went completely off the rails and back into drugs and alcohol. But I also met some nice guys who are helping me. I;m writing this from a penthouse suite in Marleybone (spelling) in London. Isn't it funny that when you screw up, sometimes you do well?

Now then, this isn't one of Max's Grand adventures, more of an update in my fucked up life. I'll make the entry quickly, so it won;t have any proper editing, because a couple of you guys have really kindly asked, in a roundabout way, if I'm OK.

I came home one day the other month, to find my mum and dad in my room. They found out i am gay. Totally unrelated, but terribly timed, K dumped me kind of as well, and is now with my ex's ex (don't ask, but we hate each other).

I went completely off the rails and back into drugs and alcohol. But I also met some nice guys who are helping me. I;m writing this from a penthouse suite in Marleybone (spelling) in London. Isn't it funny that when you screw up, sometimes you do well?
I am sorry to hear about your troubles but you will come out of it stronger! As Jay said please feel free to come on and ask for help.

Last edited:

I’m sorry you have had a rough time recently. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to reach out. Much love to you, Max

I’m sorry you have had a rough time recently. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to reach out. Much love to you, Max
Thanks so much Max for getting back to us as I’ve been concerned about you. Without knowing the full story, it seems to me like you’ve been taking advantage of your freedom as a college student living away from your family and being able to live your own life as a gay man. However you may have been going too fast, trying to do everything all at once, whereas you need to slow down a bit, as you have your whole life in front of you to achieve all your dreams.

I think the world of you, as a handsome, intelligent and artistic person, who can do most anything in life that you choose. Hopefully your parents are somewhat enlightened in 2023 and while they may not “want” their song to be gay, that they understand it is who you are, and if they want you to be a part of your life, they must accept you for who you are.

I’m sorry that the thing with you boyfriend and lover did not work out, but again you are young and there are lot’s of guys out there who would be so happy to have you. And I looked up the Marylebone Hotel in London, and from these online images, it sounds like you’ve found a great place to crash and hopefully ease up on the drinking and drugs.

You are a sweetheart Max, and you can always talk to me privately or on the forum. Much love my friend, :love:

IMG_1826.jpeg
IMG_1827.jpeg
IMG_1828.jpeg

I'm sorry to make it sound like I'm not ok - because I'm absolutely fine. I had been drinking a lot that night. Things change but I'm bob on - it's cringeworthy of me to mention this shit on here. I like attention but not sorrow. I make a lot of mstakes but there are always people to rescue me.

Thanks so much Max for getting back to us as I’ve been concerned about you. Without knowing the full story, it seems to me like you’ve been taking advantage of your freedom as a college student living away from your family and being able to live your own life as a gay man. However you may have been going too fast, trying to do everything all at once, whereas you need to slow down a bit, as you have your whole life in front of you to achieve all your dreams.

I think the world of you, as a handsome, intelligent and artistic person, who can do most anything in life that you choose. Hopefully your parents are somewhat enlightened in 2023 and while they may not “want” their song to be gay, that they understand it is who you are, and if they want you to be a part of your life, they must accept you for who you are.

I’m sorry that the thing with you boyfriend and lover did not work out, but again you are young and there are lot’s of guys out there who would be so happy to have you. And I looked up the Marylebone Hotel in London, and from these online images, it sounds like you’ve found a great place to crash and hopefully ease up on the drinking and drugs.

You are a sweetheart Max, and you can always talk to me privately or on the forum. Much love my friend, :love:

View attachment 133486View attachment 133487View attachment 133488
This in a nice message thanks, which i will reply to properly when i have time thx .

Thanks again to those who were concerned. I stayed away as I was a bit embarrassed - yeah I know I don't need to be.

Parents don't accept any of it - not even gonna talk about that lol.

I could write a book about all the stuff going on with my various men lol. Basically I was already talking to this nice guy Mark while I was still with K (stupid), so it was all my fault splitting up with K. Mark has a BF and I had a lot of fun with them and their friends.

Mark is a physiotherapist and introduced me to an acquaintance, who I can't say anything about as his job is in the public eye in an industry where the people interested in it can be quite harsh to the extent that being gay is hushed up. I'm his now and am living a much healthier lifestyle, as he does not do drugs or alcohol at all, so this is all out of my way.

I'll try to write about all this, I realise this thread has become a bit boring. Cheers anyway, especially Jay & mike

I always appreciate when you stop by to visit with us here Max. And I enjoy hearing your adventures, whether sexual or just living life. And your new relationship sounds very healthy too. Thanks so much for the update. :001_cool:

Thanks again to those who were concerned. I stayed away as I was a bit embarrassed - yeah I know I don't need to be.

Parents don't accept any of it - not even gonna talk about that lol.

I could write a book about all the stuff going on with my various men lol. Basically I was already talking to this nice guy Mark while I was still with K (stupid), so it was all my fault splitting up with K. Mark has a BF and I had a lot of fun with them and their friends.

Mark is a physiotherapist and introduced me to an acquaintance, who I can't say anything about as his job is in the public eye in an industry where the people interested in it can be quite harsh to the extent that being gay is hushed up. I'm his now and am living a much healthier lifestyle, as he does not do drugs or alcohol at all, so this is all out of my way.

I'll try to write about all this, I realise this thread has become a bit boring. Cheers anyway, especially Jay & mike

Good to hear that you are in a better spot now. Dms are always open if you want to chat

Glad you’re doing better! We love when you drop in and let us know what’s going on. Much love to you always!

Disclaimer - These are true stories about the people I've been lucky enough to spend time with. I’ve had to change all of the names from now on, and placenames too. I like to get the dialogue as close to accurate as possible but it’s difficult and depends on memory. I do not condone the use of drugs, nor do I take lightly any errors and unkindness that may be disclosed with my relationships - mistakes have been made.

Please let me know what works, what doesn't, i
f you enjoy anything, if any of this turns you on, so I can improve my writing. Max x

Five Guys - part 1

Our balcony overlooked the yellow beach. People were lounging on the sand, kids were playing football, I could see a family wading out into the beautiful, azure sea. The only hint that this was a northern English seaside town, and not somewhere in Spain or Greece, was the seagulls and occasional smell of fish and chips or fried do-nuts.

“The sea is so blue,” I said.

“Nice isn’t it.” Ryan was surprised too. “Good call matey.”

Shaun was pleased. “Glad you like it boys. Been coming here since I was a kid – I love the place. Surprised I’ve been able to drag Grumpy up here, the snob.”

Adam – far from grumpy – sauntered out into the fresh air, projecting his best film-star vibes, with his brown hair flapping around above large mirrored sunglasses, his brilliant white shirt carefully casual, undone to reveal his chest hair. “A bit windy isn’t it? Fuck off, I’m joking,” he added as Shaun was trying to jab him in the ribs. “It’s tip top – OK? It’s paradise.”

“It’s amazing Shaun mate.” Matt had followed Adam out into the sun, carrying a tray with shots of alcohol. “The breeze takes the edge off.”

We knew Shaun and Adam from a private club we go to. Matt was a friend of theirs that they had vouched for.

“This is actually the first time Matt’s seen the sun guys.” Shaun nodded at him. I knew Matt was a little older than me, but he looked boyish in a scruffy t-shirt and baggy shorts. Thin, milky legs poked out underneath, glinting in the bright afternoon light. I’d immediately thought he would be hot if he made more of an effort; he seemed out of place with the other two who were immaculately smart. Matt looked like he had just rolled out of bed.

He drank a shot of what turned out to be a strawberry liqueur. “And on that note, it’s time for some sun crème!” He reached over and snatched Shaun’s, downed that too, pulled a face, and scurried off inside.

“Nice!” Shaun said.

“Is he definitely gonna be OK?” Ryan asked – again.

“Matt?” Shaun asked. “He’s sound mate. Honestly don’t worry about it, he won’t say anything.”

“I’ve known him since we were kids,” Adam put in. “He’s a top lad.”

“But er… what about the other thing?” Ryan looked embarrassed.

“It’s fine – he only knocks around with us. Only ever.”

“That’s why he’s so jittery; he’s shitting it. You’ve nowt to worry about honest mate. He’s well into you anyway. Both of you actually.” Shaun nodded at me too kindly. Shaun always makes an effort to include you in a conversation – I like him for that.

“Well er, we’ll see yeah?” Ryan said, drinking his shot.

“Oh yeah, there’s no pressure guys, is there Adam?”

Adam shrugged. “He knows there’s not.”

“Just a chill few days away in the sun.” Shaun grinned.

They are pretty cool guys, a little older than me – say in their late twenties? Shaun was the friendlier of the pair and a bit of an entertainer. He was going prematurely bald, comfortable with his receding hairline, even making jokes about it. It didn’t help that he was fair haired, but he still looked good. He’d shaved his short beard off so looked a little different – I can’t say I thought it an improvement but he is still cute, with a nice, average body, not fat or thin.

Adam is an instant erection. He has bushy hazelnut hair, big brown eyes and designer stubble. His athletic body is coated in dark hair. I suspect he has grown the facial hair to look more manly – I think his face would look quite young otherwise. It is obvious he has money due to the way Adam carries himself, striding around with an aloof air of arrogance which is quickly dispelled when he smiles. He always dresses expensively without exception – I’m aware that the watch he was wearing, just lazing around on the balcony that day, was worth more than my student loan.

“No, it’s just nice to get away guys,” Adam shrugged. “And get to know you away from the scene. It’s difficult to talk much there, isn’t it? Far too much drama.”

The scene was the club we are all members of – or more accurately Adam and Ryan are. It’s an invite only organisation for rich gay guys who value privacy, to meet partners and have fun in relative seclusion.

Everybody loves me there – or at least they act that way – clearly because they want something. It is an interesting environment; a lavish playground for the privileged, where they can indulge their vices. But it's not like a big orgy - there is a lot of different things going on. Ryan and I do not do anything sexual there except if we stay over and book a room, and unlike Adam and Shaun we have not involved anybody else. We had talked with them after what sounded like an exciting evening, and their encouragement had led to this trip.

We chatted for a while at the apartment and went our separate ways – the boys headed off for a late afternoon beer. There was going to be a pride march that weekend, so the colours were everywhere in town, and we’d seen a few bars displaying them that they were going to check out. The lifeboat station was opposite out apartment, also decked out in multicolours, and in particular the progress flag. There was a nice, inclusive atmosphere around the town, the sun was shining. I was looking forward to whatever we would get up to – life was good.

Ryan and I settled on the beach in front of the apartment, where I watched the low sun collide wonderfully with his bare torso, as it gradually disappeared behind the hotels and apartments.

I’m pretty fit – there is a little puppy fat but I’ve been told it’s in all the right places – men love how I look. But Ryan’s body is a work of art. He is a professional athlete and it shows. I found myself staring at his supple neck as he laid there, my eyes explored toned shoulders, perfectly smooth skin stretched over his chest, his dark pink nipples standing erect, my gaze hungrily travelling down to where the low orange light accentuated the muscles of his belly, further and further, to where fine, short hairs were illuminated, disappearing under the material of his shorts. I knew what lurk beneath.

“What are you thinking about?” I snapped out of it, realising he’d been quiet for a while.

“Nothing really. Don’t worry about it.”

“Nah come on. It’s nice here yeah?”

“Oh yeah. Beautiful.” He propped himself up. “I guess I’m just a little out of my comfort zone. It’s fine. It’s just that…” he trailed off.

I wish I was better at talking to people. I’m usually the quiet one not saying much, especially in this relationship – Ryan is usually such a confident man. I didn’t know what to say.

“Do you wanna… you know. Fuck those three?” He finally asked.

I’ve inserted a question-mark in what Ryan said above, and I pretended to treat it as a question at the time, but surely my boy knew. Surely it was more of a statement, because yes – I wanted all three of them. That is not to say I wanted to cheat. I wanted him too. I wanted all four of them.

I wanted to be laid out on the cheap coffee table up in the apartment, feeling the cold hard surface on my naked back. I wanted to feel the skin on my buttocks stuck to the wood, peeling off as I moved. I wanted to look up as they were stood around me, naked, brandishing their glory in their hands, I wanted all four of them taking turns, defiling me again, and again, and again.

“I don’t know,” I said. It seemed more appropriate. “Only if you do. I thought that’s why we came?”

The sun had gone now and the breeze tickled my skin. He was quiet for a moment before looking hard into my eyes. “It wasn’t because you’re not enough for me you know.” No question-mark this time. “I didn’t want you to think…”

“I didn’t!” I blurted out. “I don’t. I get it.”

“You sure?” I nodded before he continued. “It wasn’t just that, but I was a little worried that’s what you thought. You know, because of how we met? You know, I’ve not done that much – in bed. I do want more experience, but I’m perfectly happy with just you.”

“I’m happy with you too. I don’t mind you being turned on by other guys – and even us doing stuff if that’s what you want.” I automatically played this down – I actually love the idea of watching Ryan with another boy. I often pleasure myself thinking about him with guys I’ve known, picturing his body over them, taking them as he takes me.

“But not on our own – that’s important, right?” He asked quite urgently.

“No, not on our own.” I had agreed to that very early in our relationship.

“Cool.”

I waited a few seconds. “Was that all?”

“Hmm, just about. Shall we go?” He continued as we gathered our things. “I know we did basically say that we’d shag them, but let’s just play it by ear. They’re not even that hot. That Matt’s a bit of a geek isn’t he?”

“I saw you looking at his arse,” I lied.

“I was not!” He grabbed my shirt and pushed me, laughing.

I pushed back, feeling his muscles firm under touch, knowing I’d gotten it right. I’m easily the weaker man so was almost bowled off my feet, but I’d managed to get two fingers inside Ryan’s waistband, and pulled myself close to him. “Hit a nerve?” There were no more words. Our smiling mouths were too close for anything but the inevitable to happen.

Life is good.

Continued in next post...

Last edited:
... Continued from previous post.

We were woken during the night by banging.

The guys had sent a couple of messages trying to get us to join them drinking, but we decided to go for steak and have a quiet night by ourselves. It sounded like it was getting pretty lively, and although he was not working, Ryan limits how much alcohol he takes. And it had been a long drive that day. And we didn’t know where they were. And we were bloated from the meal. And insert other excuse. We went back and fell asleep quite early.

My eyes were still blurry, but I could make out that it was between half twelve and one o clock. There was a lot of noise coming from the other double room, I could hear every giggle, every creek and every expression through the wall.

“Are you awake?” I whispered.

“I am now.”

“They’re gonna do it!” I heard a familiar slap, clearly somebody’s hand on a bottom, followed by a muffled whimper.

Ryan was struggling not to laugh out loud with a hand over his mouth. Somebody said something ending in “…so hot,” and there was a lot of movement. Thud thud – objects hit the floor, furniture creaked loudly as though a chair or bedside table had moved an inch.

Another thud thud. “That’s somebody’s shoes,” Ryan guessed.

“That’s a belt buckle,” I knew. Then everything went mostly quiet.

Somebody moaned and I immediately felt that feeling. It was as though their voice burst a dam, sending blood pulsating through my veins as my heart beat faster, flooding into my penis. I tried not to breathe; there were kissing noises and more muffled exclamations.

My man was listening intently too, biting his bottom lip.

Minutes passed, filled with constant sexual noises, somebody said “bitch” amongst the moaning and swearing. “This is sexy,” Ryan said.

“We should knock on their door,” I suggested, and for a second I thought it would happen, but he just shifted his head down to look at me. I was laying with my head resting on his arm.

“I’ve got all I need here,” Ryan said. His legs and free arm were moving, I knew, to peel his shorts from his body. I heard them drop off the bed.

I pushed the covers down to reveal his naked body, just as a loud moan came from the other room, and Matt, clearly Matt, said “Oh that’s good! Oh fuck!”

“They’re all in there!” Ryan said. His body spoke too. Already rock hard, I reached down and handled him softly.

I’m biased, but I’ve seen a lot of cock, and Ryan’s is one of the nicest I’ve ever laid my tongue on. It’s not the longest, or the fattest, but it’s almost perfectly straight with a nice big head. It feels good in your hand, amongst other places.

By now I am masturbating him slowly, watching his foreskin ride back and forth in the moonlight, exposing his round, wide glans again and again. He feels so hard but so soft. I can hear the bed next door begin to creak rhythmically.

Ryan is breathing harder now – I know he will come quite easily. I stop and pull off my underwear, flinging it carelessly behind me. Still holding the dick in my left hand, I kiss his belly, listening to what was happening next door.

Somebody was getting fucked. There were multiple moaners, heavy breathing, and plenty of creaking and furniture movement, quiet laughter and swearing.

“Get your ass up here,” Ryan said. I knew what he wanted; he loves to sixty-nine with me. I crawled around and hovered above his body.

I hear Shaun said something like “fucking lovely!” and even though he can’t see me I take it as a complement, arching my back to stick my butt into the air. I can feel my heavy, engorged junk dangling over Ryan’s face.

I get to work, scooping his hard boner into my own mouth, and working my way down his shaft as far as possible. I finally close my lips a couple of inches from the base of his penis, and pull myself off of him, my saliva catching the orange reflection from a street-light from across the road.

I gasp – Ryan’s face is nuzzled in the space between my testicles and pussy, licking and sucking at the sensitive, perfectly smooth skin here. I shudder, my head spinning with lust as his tongue moves closer to the danger-zone, leaving my skin wet and cool in the air. My penis is throbbing in frustration.

I gorge myself on Ryan’s dick, caressing every ridge and fold of skin with my tongue, tasting my master’s power, pleasuring him with my sweet mouth.

I know I don’t deserve for my own cock to be touched before he is satisfied. Even though I feel ready to burst, I’m glad when I feel his hands and mouth on my hairless ass instead, molesting and squeezing my cheeks, pulling and stretching me, exposing my hole.

I try to concentrate on servicing the dick in my face but it’s very hard. “Oh Jesus!” I moan as I feel his tongue jab up, raiding my most private area. I love that he’s big enough to reach my ass in this position, it makes me feel like a little sissy, and now I can feel the stubble from his face scraping manfully around the tender areas of my bottom.

Next door somebody is being destroyed; I can hear the bed banging against the wall – the recipient calling out as they are hammered. I try to concentrate on the beautiful dick in my hand, my duty to make it feel good, the feeling of my ass being eaten and imagining that I’m the one receiving whatever if happening next door – it’s a sensory overload.

I seriously need to cum. I’m used to going on for longer but this is too much. I start masturbating Ryan more vigorously with my left hand, and with my other on his thigh I scooch down further for when he ejaculates. His tongue is now teasing other areas. I almost falter at one stage as he nibbles on my inner leg

The threesome is noisier than ever, the top is getting vocal, probably about to climax, and I remember breathing harder to match them (no idea why I do this), and to match the pace at which I’m masturbating Ryan.

I want him to explode, and can feel him tense up beneath me, feel the pleasure build.

Ryan’s hips jerk as a gob of beautiful white gunge spits out of his slit. My mouth is open but it falls short, then another more voluminous as he cums, swearing. I quickly close my lips around his sugar-hose and gently suck, making sure I miss no more, my tongue making him shudder.

For this brief moment I am both the slave and the master. When a man’s cock is spasming in my filthy mouth, when I have submitted to allow him to use my face as a place to unload his seed, when he’s writhing in ecstasy because of my skills, when I’m feeding on his sperm, I am in heaven.

He’s sensitive now, squirming. I can’t resist swallowing some. The sharp taste is so wrong, but so right as it spreads down my throat. I find the pool of cum just under his belly-button, suck it up and keep it in my mouth mixed with my saliva. His cum is unusually salty, almost mechanical.

“Hop around,” my boy says, as I knew he would.

Ryan has a thing for cum, maybe even more than me, and for the hundredth time I swing my lithe naked body around, and put my girthy, red-hot dick in his face. I moan, nearly spitting out the spunky spit in my mouth, as he sucks me.

I help him pull back my foreskin, and put three fingers in my mouth, getting spunky saliva on my hand. I spread it onto my massively engorged cock which is so hard that it hurts. I use the rest of the slime to lube myself more, and start stroking.

I like to act dirty when I’m wanking for somebody. “Oh fuck that’s good,” I say. “Your cum feels so good on the end of my cock. Mmmmm fuck yes.”

I feel hands caress me, on my legs, and massaging my smooth pert ass as I masturbate my wet dick.

“I’m gonna cum all over you. Oh fuck yes, of fuck yes!”

It didn’t take very long – I’d not even had to spit on myself again yet. I feel the involuntary tightening of my whole penis, feel the orgasm crash through my body. I try, succeed, to keep stroking through the pleasure, try to keep massaging the sensitive end of my cock, but it’s such a good one!

I exhale, whatever I say is lost to me, then moan as my exposed glans shoots a heavy jet of spunk. Some gets Ryan in the face but I realised I was mostly missing so adjust, letting him have the rest of it in his mouth.

I’m more sensitive than Ryan, so he knows not to suck me until my climax has considerably subsided, but I keep wanking myself into his mouth, elbow on the wall to hold myself up as the waves of pleasure crash through my body like electric shocks.

I’m dizzy, and weak. I reach around and feel sweat had moistened the arch of my back. I feel like a prince, knelt straddling that man who is kissing, worshipping my still hard penis, nourishing himself on my seed.

“I need to lay down,” I say, flopping beside my lover, still breathing heavy as I nestle under his arm, both of us proudly uncovered in the dim light.

“They’re still at it,” Ryan giggles.

It’s not surprising –it had only been a few minutes. We certainly broke no endurance records.

“Pretty inefficient,” I say. We both laugh.

To be continued...

Last edited:
We went on a short holiday last month and the above occurred. Have nearly finished part two but I'm hoping there will be a part 3 and more to this. Let us know what you think.

Also, do you think I should embellish the stories if I can think of ways to make them sexier? I find it difficult to describe the people, or start a story unless it's real, but I could have made this and part 2 a lot hotter if I changed it. What do you think?

We went on a short holiday last month and the above occurred. Have nearly finished part two but I'm hoping there will be a part 3 and more to this. Let us know what you think.

Also, do you think I should embellish the stories if I can think of ways to make them sexier? I find it difficult to describe the people, or start a story unless it's real, but I could have made this and part 2 a lot hotter if I changed it. What do you think?
You should keep it real,do not make it sexier just let it flow as you feel.

Absolutely fantastic Max. Beautifully written and highly erotic Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for posting it here.

Keep it real my friend. Reality is always the hottest.