• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome To The New BSB Message Board

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Welcome Members to the new Broke Straight Boys message board. I know things look a little different and it will take a little bit getting used to but things will be SO much better. You can now also pick light and dark background which is at the very bottom left of the forum. You can give people a thumbs up on posts and rate other members. The new message board is faster and will get the updates from the cloud so it will take advantage getting updated easily. There's a ton of other features that will make your experience on the message board so much betterUploading images is so much easier and faster. We will be working on getting the main Broke Straight Boys menu on top of the message board so please bare with us.

One thing when uploading images you have to select how you want them to show up unless you drag and drop them into the attachments area on your computer then they will show full size automatically. If you don't drag and drop them and use the normal uploader then after you upload the image you will need to select insert and then select full size like shown below

Let me know of any issues. It might take a few days to get everything the way we want it.

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 4.24.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 4.24.56 PM.png

Last edited:
Yay! It looks so cool. Lord have mercy I’ll be up all night trying to figure it out…..but I’m so excited. Thanks for the upgrade.

So when you click on a members profile pic, their join date, etc. can not be seen because the default text color is white and you have to go in and add a banner. So I went to google and just put in blue background in the search and came up with all kinds of blue backgrounds. I saved a photo of a blue background and went to the top of the page and clicked on my picture. I then clicked on account details and added my banner on that page so that the white text shows up against the blue background.

Last edited:
So when you click on a members profile pic, their join date, etc. can not be see because the default text color is white and you have to go in and add a banner. So I went to google and just put in blue background in the search and came up with all kinds of blue backgrounds. I saved a photo of a blue background and went to the top of the page and clicked on my picture. I then clicked on account details and added my banner on that page so that the white text shows up against the blue background.

Thanks we will fix that

Love the new security, including the two factor authentication. Most excellent! Thumbs up from an IT dude 👍

No. But i am now on it on my Desktop & I know I will have to log back on my Laptop . Frankly it is a bit confusing to see when the last time any onerwas on the thread. It would be easier is the bold face were removed after I accessed that thread.

No. But i am now on it on my Desktop & I know I will have to log back on my Laptop . Frankly it is a bit confusing to see when the last time any onerwas on the thread. It would be easier is the bold face were removed after I accessed that thread.

I am still messing with the million settings but I do know when you come back it will show you which threads were updated since your last visit.

It took awhile but I now have a feel for posting images & videos. The reason I prefer to post 1 image per post is so KG and other can easily comment on the image. The exception when the multiple images are linked.

I have been posting & I am using a combination of multiple images per post when they are similar but single images per post when they are different, keeping in mind that it is easier for the viewer to comment that was. It takes a bit more effort to do single image per post because you need to scroll down. I already see a page contains far more images per page.

Mark, see my comment I emailed you & in the Forum issues thread.

After a complete day of posting, I see the new forum as a big improvement. The only thing left to test is if it will post newer versions of images .

I just tried a .webp gif. Unfortunately it did not post.

I’ve had little time to really explore the new forum between my extra work days and watching the Yankees when I got home last night, but I do few questions for now?

1) How do I quote a previous post to respond to it?
2) I did not notice the Private Message section. Where is it?
3) This is my biggest issue. I have always clicked on new posts, and after opening all threads and posts, there was a notice, “No new posts”, or something like that. I like to keep my board tidy and clear anything posted, whether I really look at it or not so I can quickly see if there is anything new since my last visit here. If I can’t clear it as I did in the past, I will learn to live with it, but wonder if I am missing the option to clear my screen?