• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome To The New BSB Message Board

Please note the here iis a change in the main page from Every thing under the sun to Forum. I must admit I was confused when I tried exiting my thread & did not see the old name& just pressed the Forum option. Perhaps, that should be made clearer or perhaps it's just my denseness.

Perhaps the greatest improvement is the stability of the new Forum. You can maker & correct error and it does not ffect subsequent posts unlike the old Forum. However, I still do what I did before refresh the thread, exit to the main page no cvalled Forum & refresh that page then return to where I was and continue posting. Oldhabits die slowly!

Please note the here iis a change in the main page from Every thing under the sun to Forum. I must admit I was confused when I tried exiting my thread & did not see the old name& just pressed the Forum option. Perhaps, that should be made clearer or perhaps it's just my denseness.

That was something we named it long ago when we merged the two sections of the forum. I got rid of that for a cleaner look because it is pointless to have that.

That was something we named it long ago when we merged the two sections of the forum. I got rid of that for a cleaner look because it is pointless to have that.
Thanks for the information. Another day with no posting problems. The newForum is a great leap forward.

see what I wrote on the "Problems Posting" thread.

I notice that the forum is once again united with the rest of the site all accessible again on one web page. Thanks Mark for you and your teams work in bringing us a new easy to use message board now incorporated with all the other features.

I notice that the forum is once again united with the rest of the site all accessible again on one web page. Thanks Mark for you and your teams work in bringing us a new easy to use message board now incorporated with all the other features.

You're welcome. The menu was a bit of a challenge but we got it. I'm really happy with everything so far. :)

You can not compare the old Forum to the new one. Yes they have the same name but an entirely different technology.
[Mikeyank] "That was the situation on the old forum until you guys established a limited time to edit. We had a couple of situations where a poster started a thread that went on for pages and pages. They later decided to delete their original post and the whole thread was deleted along with all of our comments. That is when the limited time for editing was initiated."

Tampa speaking,

It was not the forum technology of the past that was the issue here. It was the people. Specifically we had a guy named "M" who made it his mission to get as much attention as posible. Attention for its own sake and for his own amusement and ego gratification. And he didn't care if the attention he got was positive or negative. I won't go into precise detail of his methods or modus operandi. I don't want to give people ideas on how to purposely be a pain in the butt to others.

But long story short, he greatly abused the priviliges of being able to delete his own threads. (As Mikey alludes to above.) He also abused the privilige of deleting or editing his posts after the fact. It was because of a teeny tiny minority of people like him that for about the last 12 years I have been stuck with being unable to fix typos, misspellings or even the re-wording of certain paragraphs that I would have LOVED to have gone back in and edited after the 15 minutes. Fingers crossed we'll be able to keep these newly restored priviliges without incident.

Last edited:
[Mikeyank] "That was the situation on the old forum until you guys established a limited time to edit. We had a couple of situations where a poster started a thread that went on for pages and pages. They later decided to delete their original post and the whole thread was deleted along with all of our comments. That is when the limited time for editing was initiated."

Tampa speaking,

It was not the forum technology of the past that was the issue here. It was the people. Specifically we had a guy named "M" who made it his mission to get as much attention as posible. Attention for its own sake and for his own amusement and ego gratification. And he didn't care if the attention he got was postive or negative. I won't go into precise detail of his methods or modus operandi. I don't want to give people ideas on how to purposely be a pain in the butt to others.

But long story short, he greatly abused the priviliges of being able to delete his own threads. (As Mikey alludes to above.) He also abused the privilige of deleting or editing his posts after the fact. It was because of a teeny tiny minority of people like him that for about the last 12 years I have been stuck with being unable to fix typos, misspellings or even the re-wording of certain paragraphs that I would have LOVED to have gone back in and edited after the 15 minutes. Fingers crossed we'll be able to keep these newly restored priviliges without incident.

Well said Tampa and welcome back. I know he caused a lot of issues. Hopefully we can all not abuse it. Though I might be able to make a new group for the people that do and restrict them to no edit so I'm not too worried about it haha.

Does anyone know yet if it's possible to quote multiple posts in one response? When I tried to combine Mikeyank's post together with Br's I had no idea how to do it. Is it still possible to do it with the new technology?

Last edited:
Does anyone know yet if it's possible to quote multiple posts in one response? When I tried to combine Mikeyank's post together with Br's I had no idea how to do it. Is it still possible to do it with the new techonology?
I doubt it

Well said Tampa and welcome back. I know he caused a lot of issues. Hopefully we can all not abuse it. Though I might be able to make a new group for the people that do and restrict them to no edit so I'm not too worried about it haha.

Thanks Mark! That's great news that you can single out any troublemakers. From the moment our editing priviliges were timed out, (at 15 minutes) it did feel like a collective punishment and inconvenience.

Thanks Mark! That's great news that you can single out any troublemakers. From the moment our editing priviliges were timed out, (at 15 minutes) it did feel like a collective punishment and inconvenience
Could not agree more!

Mark, it is a shame we can't post webpg as that is a big source of images.

Does anyone know yet if it's possible to quote multiple posts in one response? When I tried to combine Mikeyank's post together with Br's I had no idea how to do it. Is it still possible to do it with the new technology?

I went ahead and turned this on. I didn't want to launch with it on because I didn't want to overwhelm users. I have heard people love the multi quote

The next version will support it. :)
Great! By the way the ability to edit without time limits for a person like me that make slots of typos is great. It is also ac big plus to make corrections in the midst of large postings without fear as in the old Forum of all of the remainder of postings not working and having to back and delete. That situation has only happened to me once. The sole reason I do these multiple posts is to provide a service others who don't have the time or money so they can see hot guys and scenes they would not have the opportunity to. I wish all these scene with straight appearing guys.

Last edited: