• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome To The New BSB Message Board

Thank you for explaining that br. I was using the box below that said, “attach file”. Much appreciated.

And here are the images from last night in full size. It is actually quite easy.

9A04641A-3FE5-409D-8105-09BBA2662F79.jpeg
A77599A7-8991-4B8D-B97C-0AE94916BD27.jpeg

Great pictures & it was my pleasure I could help you, Mike.

Great pictures & it was my pleasure I could help you, Mike.
They definitely look better full size and I can take pics the normal way on my iPhone and not have to worry about posting them here. Thanks again br. I’m starting to like this new forum more and more.

They definitely look better full size and I can take pics the normal way on my iPhone and not have to worry about posting them here. Thanks again br. I’m starting to like this new forum more and more.
es it does but it is even simpler to just us insert the link directly as I have been doing and you can check on the sports thread. It is the most recent post .

I think the Captcha was causing some issues for users requesting lost password so I turned that off
So far, so good with one minor issue: To get into the Forum yesterday, I was asked in effect to reregister for the Forum by providing my email address and my new Forum password (I changed kgmets to kgmets2). But this morning I received two Forum replies on my regular email, which I do not like as occasionally a visiting family member will open my regular email to send an email of their own out. I like how the Forum is for Broke Straight Boys members only and our frank and sometimes explicit dialogue is between us. But forwarding to my email also is not desirable. Is this issue fixable on your end? Can I unsubscribe from Broke Straight Boys emails the next time I get one? I have no problem with Broke Straight Boys having my email on file for communications on my membership, etc., but I do not want private Forum replies to go straight to my personal email!

I like how the Forum is for Broke Straight Boys members only and our frank and sometimes explicit dialogue is between us. But forwarding to my email also is not desirable. Is this issue fixable on your end? Can I unsubscribe from Broke Straight Boys emails the next time I get one? I have no problem with Broke Straight Boys having my email on file for communications on my membership, etc., but I do not want private Forum replies to go straight to my personal email!
I think you can change this in preferences. Click on your username at the top of the page and then click on account details. If you look to the left of the page you will see options. There are email options in “privacy” and in “preferences”. I think the one you are looking for is in “preferences”

I think you can change this in preferences. Click on your username at the top of the page and then click on account details. If you look to the left of the page you will see options. There are email options in “privacy” and in “preferences”. I think the one you are looking for is in “preferences”
Thanks I just tried that and hopefully it will work.

Mike have you heard from, Tampa. I hope he is well.

I did notice when you upload several images at a time it will ask you if you want to make them all full size. I did select all then full size. Very cool.
NNo need tomjust do as I told Mike and they post full sized.

Here is another image unit not postable .jif

My question about posting pics has been resolved. My other two questions are is there a feature to clear board of posts once read? I keep seeing the same read posts reappear near the top of the board. And where is the Private Message feature?

My question about posting pics has been resolved. My other two questions are is there a feature to clear board of posts once read? I keep seeing the same read posts reappear near the top of the board. And where is the Private Message feature?

You can mark the board as read on the main page
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 2.52.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 2.52.35 AM.png