• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome To The New BSB Message Board

My question about posting pics has been resolved. My other two questions are is there a feature to clear board of posts once read? I keep seeing the same read posts reappear near the top of the board. And where is the Private Message feature?

If you click on any profile you will see start conversation. I will try to change this to send message because that is not a good way to describe it lol

It so happens today yahoo mail replaced .jpg images with .jfif so it is urgent to include .jfif. This is a new unit and has been around for a few years.

I am very happy now that I now know how to click on New Posts, “Unread Only”, and I am able to have a “clean slate”, which is always my objective after a browsing session. For the first couple of days of this new board it seemed like an endless string of posts that I kept seeing the same posts over and over again. It is my nature to be very organized and it is satisfying to have this resolved.

We all have our own agendas using this board. For br, the types of images and j pegs and jif files matter, which is all gooblygook to me. For me it is the words written by my fellow members that matter. But it is great that we can all do our own thing here.
Whatever floats your boat is good by me. 👍

CF769304-B948-4C8C-9D37-3B9B352D0FE0.jpeg

I am very happy now that I now know how to click on New Posts, “Unread Only”, and I am able to have a “clean slate”, which is always my objective after a browsing session. For the first couple of days of this new board it seemed like an endless string of posts that I kept seeing the same posts over and over again. It is my nature to be very organized and it is satisfying to have this resolved.

We all have our own agendas using this board. For br, the types of images and j pegs and jif files matter, which is all gooblygook to me. For me it is the words written by my fellow members that matter. But it is great that we can all do our own thing here.
Whatever floats your boat is good by me. 👍

View attachment 89314
I fully agree with you my beloved friend. Have a great rest of your day.

Can not post

Looks like this isn't used much anymore. I would suggest converting them for now. There is tons of converters and some right in your browser

Looks like this isn't used much anymore. I would suggest converting them for now. There is tons of converters and some right in your browser
That part

I have a suggestion. On the old Forum you could exit a thread from the top or the bottom of a thread page. Pn the new Forum, only from the top. Would it be possible to add that option?

One great new plus is the fact there is no time limit to edit a post.

I wanted to share something I just learned today that may help a fellow poster. If you prepare a new post and add in that post before posting it & find it is an error, look below at its miniature. On the top right is a little trash simple, hit that and the offending image will be eliminated.

One great new plus is the fact there is no time limit to edit a post.

This is not really good but until someone abuses it then I will have to change it. It can cause problems with it set like this because if someone posts something and then people all comment on it and then the original poster goes in and changes his original post. Other than that it shouldn't be an issue

This is not really good but until someone abuses it then I will have to change it. It can cause problems with it set like this because if someone posts something and then people all comment on it and then the original poster goes in and changes his original post. Other than that it shouldn't be an issue
It only refers to the person posting it , no one else can delete it and once you post the picture(s) the smaller image goes and only the poster has the option to edit or delete that post. I have used it only once. The other option is to delete the image after you post it or edit the post and remove the full image then. I hope this clarifies the issue. Please let me know, Mark if I got that correct.

Last edited:
It only refers to the person posting it , no one else can delete it and once you post the picture(s) the smaller image goes and only the poster has the option to edit or delete that post. I have used it only once. The other option is to delete the image aqfter you post it or edit the post and remove the full image then. I hope this clarifies the issue. Please let me know, Mark if I got that correct.

That could be correct because I was very shocked at the no time limit to edit posts.

That could be correct because I was very shocked at the no time limit to edit posts.
As a matter of fact I looked at your quote of me & saw a spelling error. I corrected my error on my post but could not correct the error nin the quote above, not that I tried to. It is great to be able to correct your own posts. I think it is a good thing. But remember only the poster can edit or delete their posts. That should put you at ease. There is another good thing. On the old Forum if you were posting and found an error and corrected it. If you did not then refresh the page, exit to the Everything page and refresh again before reentering to continue the you would run into the new posts fouling up. I learned that from Tampa. In the new Forum you can make corrections to earlier posting with out that happening.

As a matter of fact I looked at your quote of me & saw a spelling error. I corrected my error on my post but could not correct the error nin the quote above, not that I tried to. It is great to be able to correct your own posts. I think it is a good thing. But remember only the poster can edit or delete their posts. That should put you at ease. There is another good thing. On the old Forum if you were posting and found an error and corrected it. If you did not then refresh the page, exit to the Everything page and refresh again before reentering to continue the you would run into the new posts fouling up. I learned that from Tampa. In the new Forum you can make corrections to earlier posting with out that happening.

Great to know thanks.

That was the situation on the old forum until you guys established a limited time to edit. We had a couple of situations where a poster started a thread that went on for pages and pages. They later decided to delete their original post and the whole thread was deleted along with all of our comments. That is when the limited time for editing was initiated.

That was the situation on the old forum until you guys established a limited time to edit. We had a couple of situations where a poster started a thread that went on for pages and pages. They later decided to delete their original post and the whole thread was deleted along with all of our comments. That is when the limited time for editing was initiated.
You can not compare the old Forum to the new one. Yes they have the same name but an entirely different technology.

You can not compare the old Forum to the new one. Yes they have the same name but an entirely different technology.
Only way to know for sure is to you start a thread and let me post on it and then you delete it and see what happens. Would you mind Mark if we tried on an experimental thread?