• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome Our New Users To The Broke Straight Boys Message Board

It's been like that for over a year now. :p
Perhaps I didn’t explain what I was trying to say clearly. I will seperate it into two points.

1) Up until two days ago the forum was filled with ads for “Live Chats”, and now I am seeing lots of ads for Broke Straight Boys

2) When I click on one of the ads to see a Broke Straight Boys scene, it asks me to sign up to the site, for $19.97 per month. So my question is has the forum been available to anyone who logs on here, member or not, for the last year? I wasn’t aware of that if it is the case.

Perhaps I didn’t explain what I was trying to say clearly. I will seperate it into two points.

1) Up until two days ago the forum was filled with ads for “Live Chats”, and now I am seeing lots of ads for Broke Straight Boys

2) When I click on one of the ads to see a Broke Straight Boys scene, it asks me to sign up to the site, for $19.97 per month. So my question is has the forum been available to anyone who logs on here, member or not, for the last year? I wasn’t aware of that if it is the case.

Yes that is correct it has been exactly that way for a year. I removed all the ads for Broke Straight Boys Addicts like it should of been. Sorry that was not setup correctly.

Mark why not do a solo of one of the players such as Darron or Archie every week. I know it is not a new idea but both which be assume and innovative . How about others voicing their opinions as well!