• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Contest: Your action is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im very intrested in your contest hope you get one going. btw, been with site for over a year now, it never gets old and thanks for updateing it twice a week.

intrested

im very intrested in your contest hope you get one going. btw, been with site for over a year now, it never gets old and thanks for updateing it twice a week.

Don't stop with me. I hate to be known as last in anything.

Tyler

I LOVE TYLER,S FEET, SO DAMN SEXY GUYS, MAKE THE GUYS TAKE THE SOCKS OFF WHILE HAVING SEX, THERE IS ALOT OF FEET LOVER,S OUT HERE, I WOULD LOVE TO MEET TYLER, ASK HIM IF HE WILL DO A PRIVATE SHOW,LOL:001_tongue:

Great Lakes would you sit down and shut up :001_tongue:
Just kidding.....Anyway...how about a contest that involves the models when they travel. Laot of folks know the landmarks and areas around where some of the Broke Straight Boys Tours go. Make a contest " Where is Tyler" as an example, kind of like a where in the world is....... type of deal.. just an idea but tgen kind of hard to since we dont see many pics or videos of the models out and about. Have a great day everyone.

Side note: when is David going to get Jason back in the house..would so love to see him and Tyler going at it.

Steve

I am in!

Can the first contest be guessing how many smart ass posts I can make before someone tells me to sit down, shut up and give someone else a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.