• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Contest: Your action is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're going to have upcoming contests... Well we MIGHT!
It all depends on how many people are interested and want to participate.
They should be fun and easy contests :)

We got a lot of people who signed up to the forums but never posted so here is your chance :)
WE NEED 250 people in this thread.

SO, if you're interested in participating in future contests to win:
- DVDs.
- FREE MONTHS OF MEMBERSHIPS.
- GOODIES and more...

PLEASE LET US KNOW BY SIMPLY POSTING HERE
:)
Just a little "hello" or whatever you want to say :)

LET'S HEAR IT!

Last edited:
I am in!

Can the first contest be guessing how many smart ass posts I can make before someone tells me to sit down, shut up and give someone else a chance?

Why not? Contests can be fun and entertaining.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Make it SO!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Sounds like a great offer. I am in. I think a great contest would be a name that models penis or ass contest. You put up pictures of let's say 5 or 6 different model's penis pictures. The first person to correctly name all of the models they belong to they win.:drool:

I kind of got that idea from the movie "Porky's" when Bulea Ball Breaker wanted to have a line up to identify the penis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouNaYB9KjUY :thumbup1::biggrin:

Last edited:
I don't know what the contest is, but if it involves the boys on the site, I want to play.:biggrin:

Mike

The Broke Straight Boys Price is Right Show

I am definitely in!!!

C'mon all you lurkers. Give this a whirl. Your appointment with Rosie Palmer and her 5 sisters will wait 5 minutes!!!!! Broke Straight Boys isn't going anywhere... the boys will still be here in all their glory.

Scorpio... one contest might be to have Dave to get the models to say something particular about themselves and then ask us who said what. Or put something "new" on the set and see who notices......

Anything I can do to help, let me know.

Yours,

Jayce

PLEASE LET US KNOW BY SIMPLY POSTING HERE :)
Just a little "hello" or whatever you want to say :)

LET'S HEAR IT!

Well, the man did say "little" so how's this? Hello! BTW, what happened to the contest I suggested two weeks ago involving Ryan, Danny and a certain glass, as seen in my avitar, HMMMM? I see how it is, go ahead, F**K with the drag queen. LMAO!!

With Love, I am,

Last edited:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm in.

I'm in. How many more do you need Frenchy?

Well over 200 :) I'm gonna leave this thread for a week and see all the people interested. And then start a contest. It's really a way for the lurkers to come out and feel the heat :) And at the same time, have some fun.

We have a few contests in mind but we're always looking for new ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.