• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Contest: Your action is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, looks as if we have two new members. Welcome gaymavrek and fendella69 to the site and the forums.
Gary

I'm in......oh i was looking at the upcoming gatherings will there be one coming to Orlando, FL anytime, i didnt see, it so i thought i'd ask and see if you might be thinking about it...lol....

I really enjoy Broke Straight Boys because all the guys are very nice and especially SEXY!
there's something about Tyler that really gets my motor running. The pale innocent look I think is what I'm attracted to.

upcoming?

Has anyone thought about Denver, CO. I know there would be tons of people that would come if you advertised at Charlies of Denver and the other gay watering holes. Denver never gets any of those exciting kind of shows pr. contests.

My Philopohsy

:confused1::confused1:
Hey guys,

We're going to have upcoming contests... Well we MIGHT!
It all depends on how many people are interested and want to participate.
They should be fun and easy contests :)

We got a lot of people who signed up to the forums but never posted so here is your chance :)
WE NEED 250 people in this thread.

SO, if you're interested in participating in future contests to win:
- DVDs.
- FREE MONTHS OF MEMBERSHIPS.
- GOODIES and more...

PLEASE LET US KNOW BY SIMPLY POSTING HERE
:)
Just a little "hello" or whatever you want to say :)

LET'S HEAR IT!

My philopohsy

:cool: If everyone practiced this our world would be a much better place to be. "Treat others the way you would like to be treated"! It's sunny here in Colorado this morning, looks like it will be a fine spring day.

Upcoming contast

Hi I in, since I am a member for year never did this so. I hope to win a night with one of boys. Austin is my choice or Danny.

upcoming?

Hi guys Im new to this posting in forums. I don't know what im doing wrong but none of the pics evert come thru. after i resize them still nothing.. I guss I need to go to some classes on how to do replys & pics

your action is required ? what are you meaning? I am missing something?

I guess Im out of the league for this new stuff. oh well.

Hello,

"your action is required" means that if you're interested in participating in an upcoming contest, you need to let us know by just posting something in this thread.

We just wanted to see how many people would be interested. So you already posted something, you're all good :)

Stay tuned for the contest.
Steve

your action is required ? what are you meaning? I am missing something?

I guess Im out of the league for this new stuff. oh well.

Contest

Contests are so much fun if everyone participates. I think showing pictures of the nude models and placing the body & penis with the right model is a challenge but not too exciting. I'm sure you've got more things planned 4 the contest.

ok count me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hey everyone!

I am new to the site and I think it would be great to have a contest. So count me in.

I love all of the videos!!!

Brad

Hey everyone!

I am new to the site and I think it would be great to have a contest. So count me in.

I love all of the videos!!!

Brad

Brad, you've done the right thing subscribing. We want to get to know you lol...go to the 10 Random Things thread and do one or all of the lists. If you want to.

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.