• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

POST HERE TO WIN MONEY, models used underwear & more

Shoot week is coming up where we will be giving away all these prizes. Make sure you post at least once in this thread to get entered into the drawings...

Here is the prizes....

1st place - models used underwear with personalized message from model (you'll have a bunch of models to choose from)

2nd place - models used underwear (you'll have a bunch of models to choose from)

3rd place - $100.00

4th place - $100.00

5th place - Mystery Box

Damn. I'd love the used underwear. I'd sleep with them! And maybe the Mystery Box would be where one of the hot models sat on my old face until I was NEARLY smothered to death.

Life has so MANY great possibilities!

Last edited:
What’s up with the contest? No recent updates.

Post in this thread for additional chances to win. I'm announcing the winners the week of Jan 13th
You must have missed Mark’s post yesterday Rep. I read this forum like one studying the ancient scrolls, even while on vacation in sunny Florida. Lol :001_cool:

You must have missed Mark’s post yesterday Rep. I read this forum like one studying the ancient scrolls, even while on vacation in sunny Florida. Lol :001_cool:

I did miss that. Thanks for the update mr mayor.

zac-ong-1054731-unsplash.jpg
It was nice meeting you Mikeyank, You are a true gentleman. Have a safe travel farther South & back home to the Big Apple. remember if you can make it there you can make it anywhere.:cya:

View attachment 19656
It was nice meeting you Mikeyank, You are a true gentleman. Have a safe travel farther South & back home to the Big Apple. remember if you can make it there you can make it anywhere.:cya:

The pleasure was all mine meeting you Pete from St. Pete in Vero Beach! Thanks for the meeting and for your kind words, my new friend!

The pleasure was all mine meeting you Pete from St. Pete in Vero Beach! Thanks for the meeting and for your kind words, my new friend!

Hay, don’t leave me out. I got to talk to Pete and Mikeyank on the phone. I was on that beach in spirit. Wish I had been there in person. #Real Forum people #Real Forum Friends

Last edited:
Haha please re-read what I posted.

"I'm announcing the winners the week of Jan 13th "

OK. I'm very encouraged now. I think this is a subtle way of telling me that maybe I've won the mystery box and that a Model is being arranged to come sit on my face until I am ALMOST smothered to death.

I am practicing holding my breath, so the kid can sit there as long as possible! Oh Jesus!

This could be happening to me!

OK. I'm very encouraged now. I think this is a subtle way of telling me that maybe I've won the mystery box and that a Model is being arranged to come sit on my face until I am ALMOST smothered to death.

I am practicing holding my breath, so the kid can sit there as long as possible! Oh Jesus!

I hope you win the undies. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for cash.

Stop holding your breath StuddAndy, your going to pass out. Besides the mystery box is all mine. :blush:

Stop holding your breath StuddAndy, your going to pass out. Besides the mystery box is all mine. :blush:

OK. I've accepted that the mystery box could fall into the hands of another. But I hang on to the hope of the used underwear.

And I only hold my breath long enough to make my peen real CHUBBY. But believe me, I'm hanging in there at the outside chance that I get the Mystery Box which is going to deliver a hot model with a plump ass that WANTS me to lick his hot little baby hole, knowing I'm totally committed to being smothered, kinda!

I can only accept that the Mystery Box could deliver the model to another, hotter member, for the few minutes right after I've busted. Then as soon as my peen goes chubby again, my hopes for the Mystery Box just skyrockets.

Last edited: