• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Contest: Your action is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, obviously we got a few people interested so stay tuned for the upcoming contest :)

"Warning, do not enter this contest if great prizes upset you!" LMAO!!!:001_tt2:

With a worm on my tongue, (Bated Breath), I am,

First I get a HUGE job offer in another state, and now I get to participate in some sort of "contest" where the prize may very well be a 10-minute make-out session with Tyler?!? Count me in! :001_smile: What an awesome week!

Congratulations on your HUGH Job Offer. Is he blonde, brunette or redhead?????????

Seriously, did you accept the offer and will you finally be leaving the wonderful world of Scranton? As for Tyler, I hear he's book through Sept. 3 2013. Can you wait that long??

Best of luck,

Vicekid

10 minutes with Tyler would be a great prize... or maybe someone who will entice the pizza guy back for another shoot!

Congratulations on your HUGH Job Offer. Is he blonde, brunette or redhead?????????

Seriously, did you accept the offer and will you finally be leaving the wonderful world of Scranton? As for Tyler, I hear he's book through Sept. 3 2013. Can you wait that long??

Best of luck,

Vicekid

Oh, don't tease Running Scorpio like that... Although, you may be right about Tyler's bookings...:confused1:

Can I win hehe.

Sure, why not? As long as the contest isn't a guess which modes are coming up nest week type contest and you don't peek at the answers. Cum, and join the fun...:thumbup1:

Hello did some body say contest???

Contest

Cannot wait for the contest to start. Contest could be who got to fucked the most str8 sexy guys.
Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.