• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How do we get more members posting?

And the guy who said you get more info on Twitter is right. That shouldn’t be the case. Twitter posts could entice people to find out more behind the scenes over here. I believe that would build the forum and membership.

Broke Straight Boys has always had much more interactivity with their members than any other site I know about. I think this is a big selling point. I’ve noticed that the big sites that are mostly owned by conglomerates are getting even more boring and homogeneous. Broke Straight Boys has the flexibility to stand out. I couldn’t believe it when I found out you could talk to management, sometimes models and members with long memories and experience with the site. I was so impressed. I think others would be. Perhaps you could steer people over here with twitter. Instead of having to check out twitter to find out what’s going on with Broke Straight Boys and models. Post could entice people to come to the forum to really get the scoop on behind the scenes and models.

Well said Rep. For those of us already struggling to find more time in our lives for the forum, it should go without saying that we have an even harder time keeping in the loop of what's happening on Broke Straight Boys and the models on other social media platforms. I greatly appreciate people like Jay who are more tech savvy (and probably much faster typists than I) and who do find the spare time to follow multiple social media sites.

Hope you feel better. I’ll send up some prayers, and I mean that. We’ll be anxiously awaiting your return! :)

Thanks Jay! :)

I have a heart procedure coming up on Friday. So another hospitalization and round of recovery.

I agree! I'm so happy you are posting in here Jay. :)

I have been going through a few health issues lately which have kept me away from the computer. And I will be away again through most, if not all, of this coming weekend. It's not for lack of wanting to interact with all of you in here. And certainly it's not a lack of desire to respond to any one person. I'd like to stay more abreast of what is happening here in the forum. But my real life gets in the way at times. lol I'll never be tired of the forum in here. It's been a source of both entertainment and support for me throughout the years.

I'll be thinking healing thoughts for you, Tampa.

My best thoughts on your behalf, Tampa. I went through a bad period last year, but now I'm right back up on my feet.

Believe in a great outcome.

Good observation Lkpt14094, the word is "clique". But onto the substance of this supposed clique, at one time I could see that as a semi valid point, back when there was a group of us regulars who had "inside' jokes and all, but that group has largely disappeared. At least two have passed away and others just moved on and quit the site.

Right now Tampa and I are the two with far and away the most posts, but we've always had basic disagreements about models, whereas I loved Jimmy Johnson and he loved Colin & Ian, so we were never part of any "group think". And my two closest "off forum" friends today Peterh of Seattle and Rep often disagree with me on models and scenes as well.

In fact, I think of myself as being very different from the current taste on the forum, and so if anything I am "clique of one" being into straight acting, young smooth toned top boys who don't want to bottom. As Rep likes to say, I am like an old Southern lady being a defender of their virtue and their virgin bottoms. lol There are a few forum guys who sometimes come on the forum who agree with my taste, but for the most part I am the one out of step with current values of the forum.

However I always go out of my way to try to welcome new members to the forum and encourage them to openly express their thoughts and feelings. So my question is exactly who today in June 2019 are the members of this supposed "clique"? :confused1:

Without being too pedantic... the word is "clique" NOT "click."

Sorry... OCD here...

The group back then weren't that fancy so "click" will do just fine