• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Olympics 2012

Let's go with furry

yawning.jpg

otter-18.jpg

Whoa...where do those boys come from? The non furry ones...

Cameron van der Burgh of South Africa (who won the Men's 100m Breastsroke) and Christian Sprenger of Australia... that's your neck of the woods, eh?

Cameron van der Burgh of South Africa (who won the Men's 100m Breastsroke) and Christian Sprenger of Australia... that's your neck of the woods, eh?

Thanks, rbar, I can see I need to take a lot more notice of the Oz swim team.

Thanks, rbar, I can see I need to take a lot more notice of the Oz swim team.

I'll be paying much more attention now myself!

Good, than you guys can have the ALL HOT lot.

And I'll have the guy on his back. :sneaky2:

images

Starting on the left, my preference is for #1, then #4, and probably #6. Just sayin.
If you and I were judges in a beauty pageant, JLipps, we would have voted exactly the same way.

In this group, we both see HOT the exact same way! :001_tongue:

Starting on the left, my preference is for #1, then #4, and probably #6. Just sayin.

If you and I were judges in a beauty pageant, JLipps, we would have voted exactly the same way.

In this group, we both see HOT the exact same way! :001_tongue:

Me too. That is strange.......I hardly ever like the same guys as Mikey:confused:.........But almost always like the same guys as JLipps.........

Congratulations to Michael Phelps in achieving a record 19 olympic medal. He is now the worlds greatest every olympian.

Me too. That is strange.......I hardly ever like the same guys as Mikey:confused:.........But almost always like the same guys as JLipps.........
Actually, as all long time members of this site, our tastes may vary slightly around the edges, but we all basically like the same prototypical looking young guys that both David and Clay have been bringing in for years. :thumbup: