• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Olympics 2012

Starting on the left, my preference is for #1, then #4, and probably #6. Just sayin.

Me too. That is strange.......I hardly ever like the same guys as Mikey:confused:.........But almost always like the same guys as JLipps.........

If we're voting, I pick 2, 4 and 6! I've noticed that Mikey and I have similar tastes, but I guess it's another1 and I that have the most models in common.

Starting on the left, my preference is for #1, then #4, and probably #6. Just sayin.

If you and I were judges in a beauty pageant, JLipps, we would have voted exactly the same way.

In this group, we both see HOT the exact same way! :001_tongue:

Me too. That is strange.......I hardly ever like the same guys as Mikey:confused:.........But almost always like the same guys as JLipps.........

If we're voting, I pick 2, 4 and 6! I've noticed that Mikey and I have similar tastes, but I guess it's another1 and I that have the most models in common.

Ms. K, I am not surprised at all. I have noticed that you and I almost always have similar taste in men, whereas Mikey and I often have similar taste. And MIkey is also right, the three of us, as long time members, have enjoyed similar tastes often. It's why we are all here, and not on other sites. At least I don't belong to any other site.

Go Michael Phelps! And still 3 more events to go. I hope he gets at least one more gold, the rest can be silver.

I think this should be an olympic sport:

tumblr_m7zldkgIC41rphqceo1_250.gif

But they shouldn't have shorts on underneath.

Hey check out the Brits performance this year. Sure we have a crowd behind us but for a lil country we're doing well. Congrats too to the Netherlands in the swimming tonight. BTW the BBC have yet again got Michael Johnson as a pundit in the athletics stadium - he is so knowledgeable. Go Jessica Ennis tonight and Mo Farrar...

It's raining man

It's raining medals in Britain this year. : -)

Last edited:
Hi Robert,

Congratulations on your country's swimming efforts. We're not doing so well in our swimming this Olympics, which is disappointing.

Who? Ranomi Kromowidjojo!

We knew Ranomi was good, even one of the favorites. But the pressure to deliver can get too high. We crossed our fingers... on the relay Australia did beat the Dutch girls. Yes Ranomi is now world famous not just in Holland...

kromo_1035381q.jpg

Really impress with how the games are going. So much for all the worry. My only complaint is with NBC coverage, with just only worries about US athletes. CNN was bitching about this perspective and I have to agree. Heroics performed in other nations just get ignored here. That is so WRONG.

This is why I read the Economist, I want a world view, not a country based view. Grow up to this century NBC.

Too much going on in two weeks

It's just impossible to watch all. And what about the things going on beside the Olympics. Take this protest in London today.

slide_242611_1325247_free.jpg

Feminists from the Ukraine accused the International Olympic Committee (IOC) for supporting violent Islamic regimes.

"The IOC should condemn the violence against woman in Islamic states". they say on their Facebook page.

Really impress with how the games are going. So much for all the worry. My only complaint is with NBC coverage, with just only worries about US athletes. CNN was bitching about this perspective and I have to agree. Heroics performed in other nations just get ignored here. That is so WRONG.

This is why I read the Economist, I want a world view, not a country based view. Grow up to this century NBC.

There are almost 600 American athletes performing in these Olympics. IN the two weeks that the Olympics run, it would be next to impossible to run every human or heroic story on each one of them. And you want them to cover the whole of the Olympics? Get a reality check dude!
And besides, they do cover other stories of athletes from other nations. I remember hearing a story about an African athlete and how he got to the Olympics. I heArd a story of an English mother who carried the torch in honor of her son, who died just days before the torch arrived to their town. And I recall that during the parade of nations, they had the human story of almost every flag bearer in the parade! I think that was pretty damned impressive. And last, this is America, and NBC is an American network, and I would expect them to carry human stories about AMERICAN athletes, mostly.

There are almost 600 American athletes performing in these Olympics. IN the two weeks that the Olympics run, it would be next to impossible to run every human or heroic story on each one of them. And you want them to cover the whole of the Olympics? Get a reality check dude!
And besides, they do cover other stories of athletes from other nations. I remember hearing a story about an African athlete and how he got to the Olympics. I heArd a story of an English mother who carried the torch in honor of her son, who died just days before the torch arrived to their town. And I recall that during the parade of nations, they had the human story of almost every flag bearer in the parade! I think that was pretty damned impressive. And last, this is America, and NBC is an American network, and I would expect them to carry human stories about AMERICAN athletes, mostly.

I respect your opinion but its not so clear cut to me.

NBC broadcasts seep beyond national borders. NBC is being bashed for its coverage and I agree. Its 99% american athletes and deferred play of events. I watch with no effort and bias coverage here in Puerto Rico and its very different, less nationalistic fanfare. Not everyone is North American. Some people look to american media for a global view, this coverage erodes that. Try watching the olympics from outside the usa for once.

Hugs and love from Monkey to JLipps.

Wow what a super saturday spectacular for the Brits - 6 golds yay. Brilliant evening when we won the womens pentathlon, men's long jump and the men's 10,000 metres. Pity the GB soccer team lost their quarter final on penalties, but it's no surprise.

The BBC have 24 channels running simultaneously. That's modern technology for you.