• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

jOHNNY ROBINS FILMING BOYSFIRSTTIME

I have watched the latest scenes. Personally, to me, it does not sound like Johnny. Do you have more info we don't have?

I thought the same thing Louis. The last couple episodes I listened to briefly over a week ago, didn't really sound like Johnny to me. Is there a particular episode where his voice is obvious?

I'm definitely dumb and white that's for sure but I'm Peter Pan so I'm never growing up but I forgot how to fly ��

If you're Peter Pan Dan, then you'll fit the other saying that always makes me smile or giggle. "Young, dumb and full of cum." haha

I thought the same thing Louis. The last couple episodes I listened to briefly over a week ago, didn't really sound like Johnny to me. Is there a particular episode where his voice is obvious?

The last 5 scenes start off with an interview which is a different format from what the site has been having. In all 5 scenes it does not sound like Johnny.