• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cage Gauges Damien: A VIP Fuck

Sorry - I m iss the bromance, the hot kssing, etc .. when Damien was with Romeo, I lost all when Damien shoved his tongue into Romeo's mouth, and vice versa - I can'r get past that point whenever I watch that vid - and all the hot "humping" on Damien's part was "over the top" erotic - but that seems to be all gone again, with this pathetic fat-gngered director back on the scene -- sorry, Beth, but we all have our likes and dislikes!!!! I for one would have loved to see Cage Kafig drop his load right on Damoien's tongue! - and Damien slurp it all in!! - Hot and wet, and gooey! - yum!!!!!!

Sorry - I m iss the bromance, the hot kssing, etc .. when Damien was with Romeo, I lost all when Damien shoved his tongue into Romeo's mouth, and vice versa - I can'r get past that point whenever I watch that vid - and all the hot "humping" on Damien's part was "over the top" erotic - but that seems to be all gone again, with this pathetic fat-gngered director back on the scene -- sorry, Beth, but we all have our likes and dislikes!!!! I for one would have loved to see Cage Kafig drop his load right on Damoien's tongue! - and Damien slurp it all in!! - Hot and wet, and gooey! - yum!!!!!!

Personally, I think Damien's "bromance" situation/dance card has "already been filled.":angel::001_tongue: And I think when he is on the set, it's to "get it done." To me, if he's not "feeling it," we see the results. You know I love kissing, but real kissing, not that weird dry-pecking thing some of the guys do...it's just not worth it. And if Damien ain't feeling it, you ain't getting it. As far as taking a load in the mouth, and it's my second favorite area to "receive" it (a true creampier all the way) but Damien always spits it out. So no, I'd rather his partner(s) put it somewhere so we can at least admire it; just sayin'

I've often said that too many forum posters give the viewer "ratings" much more credence than I believe they deserve. I just checked the last 13 episodes released since November 13, approximately one month's worth of scenes. I did not count the newest scene as it has only been out for less than twenty four hours and checked the number of members who've voted on each scene. The lowest is the JJ solo on November 27, where 112 votes were cast. The most is the Romeo & Cage Kafig scene on November24 with 236 votes. The average of these 12 scenes is 170 votes per episode.

My point is that I would have to imagine that there are a lot more than 200 members of the site, and that most of them do not vote. We were told by a member of the staff within the last year that the most important statistic for them to judge the popularity of models and scenes is the "hits" per scene which we are not privy to. The one's that are watched the most are the true ratings winners.

So please don't take the viewer ratings here with the same sense of importance as television ratings which are scientifically conducted, whereas these are random fans who decide to vote. It does mean something, but not as much as many perceive that it means.

Very well put, mikey, and I agree with your reasoning. The problem you point out - we are not privy to the "hits" - is key; and I wonder how that works. Let's say you click on a scene and watch it for a minute or two and it's not for you, and click off. I wonder if that counts as a "hit"? If it does, then that is not an accurate indice for a scene's popularity either. So it really all depends on how sophisticated mgmt's system is in measuring a "hit". And as you say about the number of "hits" themselves, we will never be privy to how that system works.

Nice video. These two guys really seem to enjoy each other. Damien is a very sexy guy. Love his beautiful blemish free body. Cage Kafig did a good job of fucking Damien and both of them seemed to be into it. Would have liked some sincere kissing. One negative for me, the jerking off at the end of the video. Overall a good video.

Thank You All For The Rates & Comments. Every Bit Helps, Especially When You've Got So Much Going On Out Side The Studio. Gotta Stay Positive So Thank You Al Again.

For some reason being in the VIP is always brought up in my scenes maybe I should relax at home haha ;)

Cage Kafig is good in any thing he does got the body and a great personality to go along with it