• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HS Boy sites

gardenboy

Reaction score
Can any tell me why the following are supposedly part of membership package but does not provide viewing.When I click on Bang Bang Bozs and CitiBoys, I get a message saying scene has timed out and that one had to register for sites to view videos, I thought these sites were part of membership package when one goes to HSBoys from Broke Straight Boys?
Also, College Boy Physicals has so gone down hill, why do we even tolerate it as one of the benefits!:confused1:

Can any tell me why the following are supposedly part of membership package but does not provide viewing.When I click on Bang Bang Bozs and CitiBoys, I get a message saying scene has timed out and that one had to register for sites to view videos, I thought these sites were part of membership package when one goes to HSBoys from Broke Straight Boys?
Also, College Boy Physicals has so gone down hill, why do we even tolerate it as one of the benefits!:confused1:
I would let the support center know your problem.

I had the same problem and then I switched to Chrome and it worked. I also agree with you about College Boy Physicals, not good. Wishing you luck

I agree, many of the extras that come along with the site have gone down hill. I have written to mark in the past and he has responded but it is basically out of his control, he has no say on what they put on their sites.
All of the elite sites have been re-running the same videos for at least 4 years. College Boy Physicals has gone totally down the tubes, and many of the other are also worthless to me.
Unfortunately, they are considered "extras" to our membership so there is no use in complaining.
Just throwing in my 2 cents.

I agree, many of the extras that come along with the site have gone down hill. I have written to mark in the past and he has responded but it is basically out of his control, he has no say on what they put on their sites.
All of the elite sites have been re-running the same videos for at least 4 years. College Boy Physicals has gone totally down the tubes, and many of the other are also worthless to me.
Unfortunately, they are considered "extras" to our membership so there is no use in complaining.
Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Hi LP!

I'm glad to know you're still with us. How are you doing? Have you graduated yet? I forget which year you're in.