• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Boy Physicals --> New and Improved!

Funny Buckeye my favorite College Boy Physicals scene too. I must have missed Eli.
Now that I look at Eli and Cody next to each other, Eli looks almost like he could have been Cody in that earlier scene in 2007. Wonder if they are the same boy with different names???

But then, I look like I could have been Brad Pitt about a hundred years ago too. lol

I agree with both of you guys, but he works for D&E and not BluMedia, but they both film in the state of Florida, so I suppose he could work for both. Sean is hardly "straight", but the same could be said for many current Broke Straight Boys models too. :blush:

792-large-4.jpg

Okay Mikey, fill me in... What is D&E?

I'm not Mikey. But I can answer the question Kreshh. D&E is the name of the production company which owns and runs the College Boy Physicals (College Boy Physicals) site. D&E is named after the initials of its two co-owners and partners - David and Eddie. David and Eddie are longtime partners in real life also. I'm not sure if they're married or not. Maybe one of us will have to ask. lol

Anywho... lol

Broke Straight Boys, College Dudes and JustUsBoys (among a few other holdings perhaps) are all Blu Media productions owned by Mark. All D&E productions like College Boy Physicals and Boy Gusher for instance are owned by David and Eddie. Broke Straight Boys contracts with D&E for access to the content of some D&E sites for the enjoyment of Broke Straight Boys members.

If you sign up as a member of Broke Straight Boys (BluMedia) one of the free bonus sites you get access to is College Boy Physicals. A D&E site.

If you join College Dudes (BluMedia) one of the newest free bonus sites you get access to is Boy Gusher Another D&E site.

David is also the original director for Broke Straight Boys who did that job for the first several years of the site's existence. He was followed by the director Clay. Then it went to the director Johnny. Then it eventually went to Bryce and possibly a couple other co-directors who do the job presently.

David is also the original director for Broke Straight Boys who did that job for the first several years of the site's existence. He was followed by the director Clay. Then it went to the director Johnny. Then it eventually went to Bryce and possibly a couple other co-directors who do the job presently.
To my personal taste David was far and away the master at doing the Broke Straight Boys concept, and all others fall somewhere behind. And you forgot that Damian Christopher took over the filming for a while when Johnny Robins got "sick", never to be heard from again here. For that period in time, Damian Christopher seemed to take over the whole site, between filming scenes, doing BTS scenes and stills, supervising the filming of the Broke Straight Boys-TV show and writing on the forum as the chief spokesperson for Broke Straight Boys He was everywhere.

I didn't really forget Mikey. That's why I said it "eventually" went to Bryce. I did forget Damian's name (no offense to him) and considered looking around online for it. But I'm not feeling well this week with a bout of bronchitis and decided it wasn't worth the time to research it. lol So I just I just went with what I was sure of. haha

Be careful Stowe or you might ruin your reputation as a dour curmudgeon. haha What would the world think if they realized you no longer needed to go see The Wizard about finding a heart? :smiley-love021:

Perish the thought! Right? lol

Never fear, tampa. I have a heart, it is just on the smallish side when it comes to dealing with people because I do not suffer fools, bullshitters, and people who think highly of themselves. And the world has a surplus of those, unfortunately. But on the compassion side my heart is large because I try to help those in need and less fortunate than myself as my circumstances allow.

Thanks to the newly refurbished site I found a new (to me) hottie among the older scenes. While I'm not saying that he is the best of the site or my favorite...that distinction would probably have to go to blue-eyed Danny...the model Eli is quite beautiful. If you're into twinks, he'll fulfill just about any need. haha

Eli

View attachment 13964

And his 3 scenes:

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/Njg5/dr-decker-&-eli

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/Njkw/eli

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/Njkx/eli-returns

Thanks to the newly refurbished site I found a new (to me) hottie among the older scenes. While I'm not saying that he is the best of the site or my favorite...that distinction would probably have to go to blue-eyed Danny...the model Eli is quite beautiful. If you're into twinks, he'll fulfill just about any need. LOL

He's twinkish without being overly fem.

Eli

View attachment 13964

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/Njg5/dr-decker-&-eli

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/Njkw/eli

http://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/play/Njkx/eli-returns

Tampa, second time today I noticed almost identical posts from you. Senior moment?

Never fear, tampa. I have a heart, it is just on the smallish side when it comes to dealing with people because I do not suffer fools, bullshitters, and people who think highly of themselves. And the world has a surplus of those, unfortunately.

Fair enough! haha

But on the compassion side my heart is large because I try to help those in need and less fortunate than myself as my circumstances allow.

I really commend you especially on the latter part Stowe. :)

Though I know you've said before in as many words that you don't give a flip about the approval of others. haha

I really commend you especially on the latter part Stowe. :)

Though I know you've said before in as many words that you don't give a flip about the approval of others. haha

I appreciate your kind words. When I say that I don't care what others think of me what I mean is that I am going to express my views as I hold them and if others don't like those views, I could care less. I do not say what others might want to hear just to gain their approval. However, there are people whose opinions I value highly, but they are precious few.

I didn't really forget Mikey. That's why I said it "eventually" went to Bryce. I did forget Damian's name (no offense to him) and considered looking around online for it. But I'm not feeling well this week with a bout of bronchitis and decided it wasn't worth the time to research it. lol So I just I just went with what I was sure of. haha
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Tampa. Rest up this weekend and get healthy so you can feast next Thursday!!! Nobody should be not well on the big holidays. Get better fast buddy!

College Dudes: Bonus Site:

....In other news, we have also been busy putting the same kind of final touches on Boy Gusher.com and are just days away from being able to relaunch a responsive mobile friendly design of that site as well. It's going to be a new bonus site for our College Dudes website and we hope to have that live by this time next week!

Check out the new CollegeBoyPhysicals by clicking the link at the top of this page.

Best,
Bryce

Perhaps the estimated time frame "live by this time next week"...has not yet come but, my questions are: Where on the College Dudes home page will the "bonus site" be accessible? Were you aware that home page indicates there are 11 scenes on College Dudes to choose from? LOL:001_tongue:
CD.jpg