• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Casey and Danny Suck and Fuck Raw

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
In this time of caronavirus limited new scenes from Broke Straight Boys, Casey Owens and Danny Wilcoxx give us a great twink suck and fuck raw scene. Broke Straight Boys members know that Casey is 21 years old, 5'10", 153 lbs, blond, and has totally bottomed five times, totally topped only once and flip fucked once. Broke Straight Boys members may not be familiar with cute little twink Danny Wilcoxx, who is visiting Broke Straight Boys from its sister site College Dudes (which may be why Danny does not currently have a bio in Broke Straight Boys's "The Boys" section), where the 20 year old, 5'3", 128 lbs. twink totally topped once, totally bottomed twice and flip fucked once. In this scene, after hot mutual dick sucking by both boys, Casey got to be the total stud top, pounding Danny's hot little twink ass. One thing not little about Danny is his long rock hard cock at the end of the scene, amazingly big for a twink his size. I know that the subject of cross over models from Broke Straight Boys's sister sites has been discussed on the Forum with members coming down on both sides, but I like the idea of new talent from Broke Straight Boys's sister sites coming over for our viewing pleasure, particularly in this caronavirus time of reduction in new content. I would even suggest not only Danny taking on some Broke Straight Boys tops in future scenes here at Broke Straight Boys, but also doing a scene over at College Boy Physicals getting one of those thorough full body probing exams from Dr. Austin Grant!

Not much really for me to say about this scene other than it was an adequate fuck scene. Obviously with the woods, it was one of the last of scenes filmed in Atlanta pre-covid19. I like Casey as a top. Gave him a 4.

Who in the hell is Danny? Can't find a models' page for him. No matter, he was an ok bottom so I gave him a 3. Overall scene got a 3 as well.

From my understanding, this scene has already been presented on one of the other Blu Media sites, possibly Boy Gusher We had the same situation a few weeks ago with the Calhoun and James scene in the self driving car.

I understand that this is filler material until the new scenes filmed by David & Eddie in the Florida studio are ready for release. We also have a Sha filmed scene with Jos Alvarez and Chase coming up next week. And of course we also are getting to watch the old College Dudes scenes as part of the 100 Days of Summer. So I thank Mark for being inventive filling the gap between Shan’s production wrapping up in Atlanta and David ramping up production in Sourh Florida. My interest right now is waiting to see the brand new stuff David is working on for us to see in the fall.

While there were a few awkward moments, next time bring a blanket or knee pads, I thought it was good. Finally some good oral and deep throating from both boys. As has been previously said, I guess Danny appeared thanks to the forest ferries, as there was not previous mention of this little hottie anywhere in the intro. I watched the scene before I read any comments, and finding this young man rather interesting, I looked for his bio. None to find. Then I read the comments both here and on the scene page and thanks to Kgmets I learned about Danny being from a sister (brother) site that I have never visited. It would have been nice if Danny had been properly introduced here on Broke Straight Boys He is a hot little package with a very nice package. Casey looked good and fucked like a top should.Maybe next time pick a meadow that will be softer and easier on everyones knees and elbows and everywhere else. Would have loved to see Danny on his back while Casey was fucking him. I may have not heard correctly but I thought Danny asked Casey to cum in his ass, which Casey ignored.

Not much really for me to say about this scene other than it was an adequate fuck scene. Obviously with the woods, it was one of the last of scenes filmed in Atlanta pre-covid19. I like Casey as a top. Gave him a 4.

Who in the hell is Danny? Can't find a models' page for him. No matter, he was an ok bottom so I gave him a 3. Overall scene got a 3 as well.

I don't have much more to add to what you've said.

Since Danny is a College Dudes model doing a guest appearance over here at Broke Straight Boys, his bio info is over at College Dudes Being a member of College Dudes also, I read his bio info over there, reviewed all of his topping,bottoming, flip fucking scenes over there, and then summarized it in my post starting this thread so that the Broke Straight Boys members would be fully informed about Danny. I hope that helps.

There have been some great sex scenes on the futon. The mansion in Colorado was fabulous. The "studios" (bedrooms and a few other rooms) in Atlanta were just fine for the settings for hot sex. But outdoors in the woods!! That is the absolute best. Seeing two hot young guys naked in the woods is fantastic. Add to that the sex they had, and you pushed all the right buttons! One reason I am enjoying the vault scenes is the various settings where the guys go at it. Maybe when Broke Straight Boys starts filming again, you could vary the scene locations a little bit. The great outdoors can provide a wide variety of backdrops. Danny and Casey gave a great show--both good looking guys and well equipped--the erections at the end even after the cum shots were fantastic. Loved this scene!!

There have been some great sex scenes on the futon. The mansion in Colorado was fabulous. The "studios" (bedrooms and a few other rooms) in Atlanta were just fine for the settings for hot sex. But outdoors in the woods!! That is the absolute best. Seeing two hot young guys naked in the woods is fantastic. Add to that the sex they had, and you pushed all the right buttons! One reason I am enjoying the vault scenes is the various settings where the guys go at it. Maybe when Broke Straight Boys starts filming again, you could vary the scene locations a little bit. The great outdoors can provide a wide variety of backdrops. Danny and Casey gave a great show--both good looking guys and well equipped--the erections at the end even after the cum shots were fantastic. Loved this scene!!
I agree. The only thing that bothered me about this scene was the lack of a blanket or something more than the few items of clothing they used for one position. I think it got in the way of their creativity as far as being able to provide multiple positions. A blanket would have made things more comfortable for Casey to possibly fuck Danny on his back. Still a good scene. I do agree on outdoor scenes. I loved the Jos Alvarez and Ryan scene in the back yard. And I would suggest for Blu-Media to possibly release the Casey/Malakai scene on the back deck. I do love watching Casey top and that’s a great scene outdoors....just a suggestion.

I agree. The only thing that bothered me about this scene was the lack of a blanket or something more than the few items of clothing they used for one position. I think it got in the way of their creativity as far as being able to provide multiple positions. A blanket would have made things more comfortable for Casey to possibly fuck Danny on his back. Still a good scene. I do agree on outdoor scenes. I loved the Jos Alvarez and Ryan scene in the back yard. And I would suggest for Blu-Media to possibly release the Casey/Malakai scene on the back deck. I do love watching Casey top and that’s a great scene outdoors....just a suggestion.

I agree with both of you.