• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colins kinky Monday morning!

The reason i wasnt able to cum watching this scene is because the chick never even looked at the guy. Part of the whole turn on of getting plowed out by my wife is looking back at her face and seeing how much she loves it! It brings out a whole nother freak in her and the thought alone of how much she love it can make me close to cumming. So the chick definatly did not do it for me cause she should of been watching the guy but like you said that huge cock so freely going in and out. Holy shit!

I agree with you and Angelone, Colin. The woman was decently pretty but did not show enough enthusiasm. But the scene did have its moments. haha

more sayings:

I know you put on clean sheets on last night, but I think they need to changed again.

So this is what she meant when she said "fuck you"

And I thought performing on Broke Straight Boys was hard.

You say we're not done, the Avon lady just arrived

When you said up yours, you really meant it.

if i lie here quietly, will you hurt me? please!
have a happy kinky monday, colin and nikki and the rest of the world.

if i lie here quietly, will you hurt me? please!
have a happy kinky monday, colin and nikki and the rest of the world.

OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Another1, "Kinky Monday" sounds like a new thread.........kind of like "Cute Boy Friday", but with a twist.:w00t:

images
images
117.jpg

I didn't see this until just now (don't know how I missed it) ... I only wish the pic that you uploaded Colin was a bigger, full size photo!