• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colins kinky Monday morning!

BrokeColin

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey everybody I thought I would give you guys a peek t what my wife was doing to me this morning! She made me cum so hard my whole body was tingling! Nd that is our 8 inch Dildo she fucks me with!

Attachments

• IMG_2827.jpg
    IMG_2827.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 86
Word. And holla!

Who Is That Masked Man?!

Holy handkerchiefs Batman!

I'm about as speechless as you seem to be Colin. :ohmy: LOL Wow! Uhmmm.... :w00t:

I knew you were kinky but I had no idea how much. haha Is this mostly a new aspect of the sex life for you? Are you and your wife just discovering this?

The things you're asked to do here should seem pretty tame compared to this. LOL I hope we won't lose you to some bondage site. Please say you're staying here with us. Please, please... :wink:

Oh my!!!

I do not know WHO/WHAT to be MORE envious of, your wife, or that Dildo!!! :tongue_smilie::w00t:

(There goes MY cyber rep!!!) Let the cyber GAY-ssip begin!!! LMAO!!!

Last edited:
Lmfao thought you guys might like this! Good thing she decided to snap a picture with her phone! It is new in our sex lives cause she is finally getting in touch with the dominatrix in her and I love it. And she loves it. There is just something to be said about making yourself completly vulnerable to a chick with an 8 inch Dildo and a fire in her eyes! Mmmmm hmmmmm!!!!

Holy handkerchiefs Batman!

I'm about as speechless as you seem to be Colin. :ohmy: LOL Wow! Uhmmm.... :w00t:

I knew you were kinky but I had no idea how much. haha Is this mostly a new aspect of the sex life for you? Are you and your wife just discovering this?

The things you're asked to do here should seem pretty tame compared to this. LOL I hope we won't lose you to some bondage site. Please say you're staying here with us. Please, please... :wink:

Pshhhhhhh! How could I just bail on you guys now?! You guys are colins family!

Adam and Eve has a special on the hollow strapon.
The hollow slightly curved and sensuously rippled shaft is 6" long, 1 /2" wide –– a great size to slather on some water based sex lube and start stickin' it to your lover!
The curved Dildo is great for G Spot stimulation, or stimulating a man's prostate. Just don't forget to take it slow at first and use plenty of water based sex lube. You can find some in your Adam & Eve catalog or here online at adamandeve.com. When experimenting with anal Dildo sex, consider trying it in the shower first, just take care to avoid getting sex lube under your feet, lest you lose your footing
If using this Hollow Strap On is the craziest thing you've ever done in your sex life, with another woman or a man, it will have been worth it! Just take your time and don't forget the sex lube.
A recent design is a strapless strap-on, designed to be held in a vagina or anus with an egg-shaped bulb and thus not to require the use of a harness.
Advantages of this design are that it can be used spontaneously, that it provides deep internal thrusting to both partners, and that the lack of harness makes it more comfortable. Disadvantages are that the eggs do not prevent rotation or droop, leading to a reduced amount of control unless a harness is employed anyway; a requirement for strong muscles; and the practice needed to become familiar with its use. Many strapless strap ons can also be used with a harness when partners want to increase control. Not all harnesses are suitable for strapless strap ons. It is highly recommended that you use a strap on with very adjustable O-ring or a two hole harness
here is where some hot pegging can be seen.
http://strapons.tumblr.com/
have fun i have friends who do and they are happy.
hope this isn't too much to throw at you at one time.
i am thinking about changing my avatar from my dog, to my dawg!
that photo is too much!
thanks for the thread.

Pshhhhhhh! How could I just bail on you guys now?! You guys are colins family!

Ah, the adoption must have gone through. :biggrin: You now belong to us. Yaaaaay!

Now, ALWAYS know that you have someone to come to when you need us. A lot of somebodys, actually. We really do care and love you both. You will never live a moment more of your life not knowing that somebody loves you. And I am talking about both you and Wifey. (We need a stage name for your wife. Getting tired of calling her Wifey).

That picture is something else. :ohmy: Kinda makes Jimmy look like a cakewalk. lol Colin, I'm beginning to get it. Finally. LOL

i am going to use your thread to make a shameless plug.
the september 22 update has colin and drake
to hell with making that photo my avatar, i am making it my screen background for my desktop.
way to go!

These props are just more damage control. How gullible are you people?
"wifey' ... yeah, right. I got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Last edited:
Picture Captions

We could have a field day coming up with captions for Colin's photo. How about it?:biggrin:

I'll start:

"Your mother just called. I told her you were all tied up right now."

"What do you mean the gerbil's missing?!"

"Law and Order SVU just called. They want to hire you as a stunt double in an upcoming episode."

"Oops! Did I hit Send to All?"

"Where did that bottle of shampoo disappear to?"

"I knew I shouldn't have told her those pants made her butt look big."

These props are just more damage control. How gullible are you people?
"wifey' ... yeah, right. I got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
Please tell us that you are "pulling our leg" TonyTony.......You cannot be serious.

And by the way, I live in Brooklyn, and can see the bridge from my block, and no, I will not buy it from you, and yes, I totally believe that Colin and wifey are unquestionably the real deal. But I'm starting to wonder if you are real, or just a marketing tool invented by the competition. :001_huh:

We could have a field day coming up with captions for Colin's photo. How about it?:biggrin:

I'll start:

"Your mother just called. I told her you were all tied up right now."

"What do you mean the gerbil's missing?!"

"Law and Order SVU just called. They want to hire you as a stunt double in an upcoming episode."

"Oops! Did I hit Send to All?"

"Where did that bottle of shampoo disappear to?"

"I knew I shouldn't have told her those pants made her butt look big."

What a GREAT idea, Tampa. Here's my take on the pic:

"Tell me again I can't buy a new dress, will ya."

"MOM, Colin won't get off my bed."

"I squeezed my ass cheeks too hard & the Dildo flew out. Can you put it back in for me?"

"So we finally found Jimmie Hoffa."

That was fun...you are brilliant, Tampa. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

um, is this the 'wifey' that wiped out his bank account and divorced him? or another 'wifey' And why is Colin suddenly speaking of himself in the third person?

Suckers!

you hit send all, i said hit save all!

until someone there is no spousal relationship with a woman in colin's life, i choose believe there is a colin and what he chooses to share.
this prove your are straight and married approach is growing old. would anything less than a marriage certificate showing the marriage between a man and a woman satisfy
to doubters?
cash me in, i am out of this game!
what the f...! over!

um, is this the 'wifey' that wiped out his bank account and divorced him? or another 'wifey' And why is Colin suddenly speaking of himself in the third person?

Suckers!
I love a good conspiracy theory. Colin did answer your questions about the wifey who robbed him, and it is not this one, but the facts should never get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

By the way, any thoughts on the JFK assassination, or who "really" brought down the World Trade center, or if the moon landing was a hoax, and have you seen any really credible evidence to prove that President Obama was really born in this country? :001_rolleyes:

Dear Forumites,

This thread was started by Colin and is titled "Colins kinky Monday morning". I got the impression that it was supposed to be a fun thread. If we must argue, can we at least honor Colin by using another thread more appropriate? This in my opinion is not the place.

Suckers!

colin post this to another thread:

Hello Mr.1 the woman I was with before and the woman I'm with now are two differnt people. The woman I was with before is my sons mom and he is two. He is the light of my life besides my new wife of coarse. ;) and we actually wernt married we were just engaged. I called her my wife nmerely out of formality. The woman I am with now went and sealed the deal in Reno. What can I say when your in love and you know in your heart, mind, and soul that you met your soul mate then might as well just get it done with. And I know. ;) thanks for the questions and concerns man. I actully did reply to you through my email but apparently it never got sent. My bad. I try to get back to you guys as fast as possible. Once I can afford one of them fancy touch screens things will be able to go faster. My phone I have now is slow as shit and it takes me forever just to do one post! Lol thanks for the patience. You rock dude!

why would anybody go on a find the non-straight boy hunt?

damn! that is one hot photo.
if your wife can pause long enough to take photos, i am hungry for more!
what i sight to come home to after a long day in meetings.
the word thanks does not come close to expressing how you and your photo were received by me.
i think i will get off, now! :drool: