• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colins kinky Monday morning!

Dear Forumites,

This thread was started by Colin and is titled "Colins kinky Monday morning". I got the impression that it was supposed to be a fun thread. If we must argue, can we at least honor Colin by using another thread more appropriate? This in my opinion is not the place.

Just for the record, I have issued letters of appology to each member that I may have offended. Should have been a private matter. I appologize to all forumites for my thoughtlessness.

Hey everybody I thought I would give you guys a peek t what my wife was doing to me this morning! She made me cum so hard my whole body was tingling! Nd that is our 8 inch Dildo she fucks me with!

Wow! I'm totally turned on by that! I think I need to have a Colin night tonight to see what all the hullabaloo is about.... I have been a bad bad forumite and might need a spanking :wink:

More Captions

More Captions :biggrin:

"Why did I have to have those 3 cups of coffee before she tied me up?"

"Isn't the cleaning lady supposed to be here in 5 minutes?"

"Note to self. The next time she says to put the toilet seat back down..."

Join in the fun and give us some more ideas for these! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Just for the record, I have issued letters of appology to each member that I may have offended. Should have been a private matter. I appologize to all forumites for my thoughtlessness.

Not sure what you feel you needed to apologize for. Lots of us have gotten ourselves involved in mediation between arguing factions. It's a natural reaction to try to smooth over ruffled feathers or ask for a cease fire. We all do what comes naturally to us, seeing the universe through our unique experiences and personalities. Keep being you, apologize if you feel you need to, but please don't feel the need to censor yourself to the point that you don't get involved anymore. I've been doing that a lot lately, and it might just be time for me to pull my balls back out and play. Oh, wait, I don't have any... can I borrow a pair??? Anyone, anyone???

Not sure what you feel you needed to apologize for. Lots of us have gotten ourselves involved in mediation between arguing factions. It's a natural reaction to try to smooth over ruffled feathers or ask for a cease fire. We all do what comes naturally to us, seeing the universe through our unique experiences and personalities. Keep being you, apologize if you feel you need to, but please don't feel the need to censor yourself to the point that you don't get involved anymore. I've been doing that a lot lately, and it might just be time for me to pull my balls back out and play. Oh, wait, I don't have any... can I borrow a pair??? Anyone, anyone???

I'm not going anywhere, lovelumps (love that name BTW). I just need to start thinking things out more before jumping on the keyboard. There is always a better way of doing things, it I just THINK.

Balls? I guess you could borrow mine, but I'll need them back hopefully one day soon. The drought can't last forever.

I'm not going anywhere, lovelumps (love that name BTW). I just need to start thinking things out more before jumping on the keyboard. There is always a better way of doing things, it I just THINK.

Balls? I guess you could borrow mine, but I'll need them back hopefully one day soon. The drought can't last forever.

LOL, glad you like the name! I hope you will need yours way too soon to justify lending them out! For that matter, maybe I just need to find a clever way of using what I've got... "Pull my tits out of my top"? Does that work as a good replacement for "Grow a pair"?

LOL, glad you like the name! I hope you will need yours way too soon to justify lending them out! For that matter, maybe I just need to find a clever way of using what I've got... "Pull my tits out of my top"? Does that work as a good replacement for "Grow a pair"?

Yep, works for me! LOL :001_rolleyes:

Great pic Lovelumps. Do you have any in 8x10's? :wink:

Oh, how I wish, Tampa! I think the other pic Sha took of us is a better pic, but I like this one better for some reason.... But could I have a sexier companion? :drool:

Morning kinky sex? Well, you did say you live in LA. Bottom of the morning to ya!

ok, so i should just wait here?

did you just say, i'll be back soon!

you are going to untie me before the guys get here, right? right!?

More Captions :)

More Captions :biggrin::

"Did I just hear the smoke detector?"

"If the guys from the poker club could see me now..."

"How could something so wrong feel so right?"

I think I get it now!

This must be a first in the history of Broke Straight Boys! Wife beats hubby with Dildo and makes him cum profusely. God, can it get any better! And everyone said, "AMEN".

To Whom It May Concern:

Maybe I am still a little confused after all the fussing, but is the above referring to what they commonly call "A Wifebeater"???? Amen! Amen! Amen!

All I have to say is, if it works, it works! I just never equated the two Lovelumps = Wifebeater.:confused1::blushing::lol::001_rolleyes: No disrespect intended, Lovelumps!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Got a few more captions too. This is really fun Tampa.

(Wifey speaking) "How about a romantic dip in the pool, honey"

"The Perfect Husband"

"The roast has been lovingly prepared and should now be placed directly on the BBQ spit"

To Whom It May Concern:

Maybe I am still a little confused after all the fussing, but is the above referring to what they commonly call "A Wifebeater"???? Amen! Amen! Amen!

All I have to say is, if it works, it works! I just never equated the two Lovelumps = Wifebeater.:confused1::blushing::lol::001_rolleyes: No disrespect intended, Lovelumps!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

None taken, Stimpy! LOL! I hadn't thought of that interpretation before.... but OH MY!

Colin, Thanks for bringing such joy to the forum. Opening up your personal life just makes me (and others on the forum) love you even more. (not in a sexual way, but as family). I very much enjoy watching the sexual performances on this site, but I do care for the models personally. I want the best for each of you. I hope your experience here is both fun and rewarding. Best wishes.