• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Inventive masturbation

I may post a picture or two of myself. I'm not shy. I've got some with others but, as much of a douchebag i've been in the past, I wouldn't share them.

I was thinking about writing of my experiences because it's authentic - apart from my housemate (who I already mentioned) I don't think i've seduced any straight guys, however #10 (bottoming to) was an absolutely awesome married boy who everyone except his wife thinks is totally straight.
I am a big fan of erotic writing, particularly true stories involving young straight guys. Folks who know me here are aware of my fetish. I’d sure love to read of your exploits, Max. :001_smile:

I am a big fan of erotic writing, particularly true stories involving young straight guys. Folks who know me here are aware of my fetish. I’d sure love to read of your exploits, Max. :001_smile:
I will try to keep it real - i've for sure done enough crazy stuff not to need to make things up, however I can't remember exactly what has been said most of the time so I'll have to use a little artistic license.

It turns me on to expose everything I've done. I've started making notes :ROFLMAO:

I was their conquest I think to be fair. She let him go with me I think to keep the relationship happy, and even was part of it a 3 times. They are prolly my second wildest story so I won't give too much away.

Both really nice and supportive people. I've been really lucky with the people I've met at uni.
I can't wait to read all about it!

There is a full length mirror in my hallway that I always check my look in.

The best thing about my new job at the prison is the uniform. Who hasn't fantasised about being arrested by a sexy cop or two? Having to bribe their way to freedom with their mouth? Being handcuffed by a burly prison officer? Maybe that's just me.

This particular morning a few weeks ago, I have to admit I looked fucking hot. All in black, from my hunky, figure-hugging jacket, epaulettes exaggerating the points of my shoulders, down through my trousers - which I wear deliberately tight to show off my bulge - to my boots, which give me the confidence of an extra inch or two in height.

I paused, running a hand through my hair. I look tired, but damn, the uniform.

There are only two of us in the house now, and my housemate Kim has gone to work.

I have obviously already masturbated in front of this mirror - my seed has been spilled all over this house (even all the other people's rooms). I had the feeling, as I unzipped my fly, that this would be a little different.

I love how my cock looks when it pops out of my trousers. As I mentioned above, they are tight, so when engorged I am bursting to get out. I'm not very long - it's a lie when I claim to be six inches - but I'm shockingly girthy and have a nice pair of smooth, round balls. I admire it all in the mirror, massaging myself to my full power.

"Oh fuck yes," I encourage the sexy uniform lad in the mirror.

I'm switching between looking at his body, his fleshy pink cock, and boyish face in the mirror. The trousers and jacket are quite flattering, exaggerating his physique. Tapering down from his wide shoulders, his waist seems slim. From this angle the girth of his dick is even more apparent. I don't tell him, but as I pull on my own dick, I imagine having that thing inside me.

His eyes; I glance up into them. They are grey and deep. I could fall into them - they would shred me. I bite my bottom lip at their scrutiny.

"Oh fuck."

I don't usually spray unless using lube, but a shocking orgasm jolts through me, as I'm still looking into the boy in the mirror's eyes, my nose creeping closer and closer to him. The glass fogs as I moan, mouth open in disbelief, as though I had never came before, hips bucking forward. Aware that I'm ejaculating but unable to look down, the boy has captured me in the trap of those, suddenly dilated eyes. I want, desperately, for this boy staring back at me to cum closer, closer still, to take my mouth, to maybe...

I realise that my cock is still cumming. Fuck it feels so good! Out of breath I wrench myself away from him. I'd made such a mess! White sperm was all over the mirror, dripping down it's length onto the floor as I massage the last out of my dick.

I don't hestitate.

Dropping to my knees, I pick the spot on the mirror most coated in silky white goo, where it is still flowing down, and lick upwards, as far as the sperm went, gathering it in my mouth. He's there again, the boy in uniform, eyes mocking me as I taste him, take him into my body, feel his seed in my throat as I swallow. He is sharp but sweet - almost reminding me of myself as I lick it all up, our tongues dancing on the glass, making love as I eat every drop of him from the mirror.

The face looking back, not unattractive but flawed as he is, nevertheless seems as lustful as I, seems as single-minded - as honest in his dishonesty, those eyes hiding nothing - as I am looking for. There is no judgement there, only lust. Where can I find a man like this?

Maybe I already have.

Attachments

• 20240211_185752.jpg
    20240211_185752.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 31
Wow! Your narrative had me going good but that self image at the end really proved that you are not just talk. You could make a nice income doing OnlyFans. Way hot. :drool:

There is a full length mirror in my hallway that I always check my look in.

The best thing about my new job at the prison is the uniform. Who hasn't fantasised about being arrested by a sexy cop or two? Having to bribe their way to freedom with their mouth? Being handcuffed by a burly prison officer? Maybe that's just me.

This particular morning a few weeks ago, I have to admit I looked fucking hot. All in black, from my hunky, figure-hugging jacket, epaulettes exaggerating the points of my shoulders, down through my trousers - which I wear deliberately tight to show off my bulge - to my boots, which give me the confidence of an extra inch or two in height.

I paused, running a hand through my hair. I look tired, but damn, the uniform.

There are only two of us in the house now, and my housemate Kim has gone to work.

I have obviously already masturbated in front of this mirror - my seed has been spilled all over this house (even all the other people's rooms). I had the feeling, as I unzipped my fly, that this would be a little different.

I love how my cock looks when it pops out of my trousers. As I mentioned above, they are tight, so when engorged I am bursting to get out. I'm not very long - it's a lie when I claim to be six inches - but I'm shockingly girthy and have a nice pair of smooth, round balls. I admire it all in the mirror, massaging myself to my full power.

"Oh fuck yes," I encourage the sexy uniform lad in the mirror.

I'm switching between looking at his body, his fleshy pink cock, and boyish face in the mirror. The trousers and jacket are quite flattering, exaggerating his physique. Tapering down from his wide shoulders, his waist seems slim. From this angle the girth of his dick is even more apparent. I don't tell him, but as I pull on my own dick, I imagine having that thing inside me.

His eyes; I glance up into them. They are grey and deep. I could fall into them - they would shred me. I bite my bottom lip at their scrutiny.

"Oh fuck."

I don't usually spray unless using lube, but a shocking orgasm jolts through me, as I'm still looking into the boy in the mirror's eyes, my nose creeping closer and closer to him. The glass fogs as I moan, mouth open in disbelief, as though I had never came before, hips bucking forward. Aware that I'm ejaculating but unable to look down, the boy has captured me in the trap of those, suddenly dilated eyes. I want, desperately, for this boy staring back at me to cum closer, closer still, to take my mouth, to maybe...

I realise that my cock is still cumming. Fuck it feels so good! Out of breath I wrench myself away from him. I'd made such a mess! White sperm was all over the mirror, dripping down it's length onto the floor as I massage the last out of my dick.

I don't hestitate.

Dropping to my knees, I pick the spot on the mirror most coated in silky white goo, where it is still flowing down, and lick upwards, as far as the sperm went, gathering it in my mouth. He's there again, the boy in uniform, eyes mocking me as I taste him, take him into my body, feel his seed in my throat as I swallow. He is sharp but sweet - almost reminding me of myself as I lick it all up, our tongues dancing on the glass, making love as I eat every drop of him from the mirror.

The face looking back, not unattractive but flawed as he is, nevertheless seems as lustful as I, seems as single-minded - as honest in his dishonesty, those eyes hiding nothing - as I am looking for. There is no judgement there, only lust. Where can I find a man like this?

Maybe I already have.

My God Max! That was HOT. And if I may be so blunt, we need more pics of you 😏. Agreed @mikeyank , an Onlyfans account I would happily sub to! You could do a story to the videos, your writing is so descriptive and erotic, if you did a voiceover with you reading it as the video played on. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything combined like that on OF before. It would be 🔥🔥🔥

My God Max! That was HOT. And if I may be so blunt, we need more pics of you 😏. Agreed @mikeyank , an Onlyfans account I would happily sub to! You could do a story to the videos, your writing is so descriptive and erotic, if you did a voiceover with you reading it as the video played on. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything combined like that on OF before. It would be 🔥🔥🔥
Aw thank you that's so nice of you guys to say.

I don't think OF is for me - god, the look on my Dad's face might be worth it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but the amount of time it takes me to find a picture I'm happy with is mental, and those guys post shit every day. A lot of work and I'm not sure about getting people to pay money for pictures of my junk. Seems a big step.

Love writing though, but again, I can never finish anything. I must have 50 stories started, and a couple of non-sexual pieces of work. I start stuff and lose the spark.

That about the mirror yesterday was a quick piece, and totes based on the truth. I might think of another way I J/O and write that, it's quicker and a massive turn on for me confessing this shit.

I actually tried recording myself reading that out and it was sooo sexual - i didn't get to the end lol

Very hott story deff would like to hear more from you and other members here .

As a horny teen I masterbated with some strange things like as a teenager .

1. I use to fuck a big teddy bear cut hole in it to fit my cock in it fuck it four times a day cumming deep in that bear use to keep in my closet. Now I use a Ass Fleshlight

2. Masterbated with a condom essay clean up still do this as married man .

3. Used to fuck my self with toilet plunger before I was able to buy Dildo lol

4.used lots things for lube spit, Cresco, baby oil, Vaseline, Ablone, or hand cream
Now I use spit, hybrid lube, silicone lube and new i testing baterblam its fucking great. I allways hated lube that is sticky .

Whats about everyone else on here

Very hott story deff would like to hear more from you and other members here .

As a horny teen I masterbated with some strange things like as a teenager .

1. I use to fuck a big teddy bear cut hole in it to fit my cock in it fuck it four times a day cumming deep in that bear use to keep in my closet. Now I use a Ass Fleshlight

2. Masterbated with a condom essay clean up still do this as married man .

3. Used to fuck my self with toilet plunger before I was able to buy Dildo lol

4.used lots things for lube spit, Cresco, baby oil, Vaseline, Ablone, or hand cream
Now I use spit, hybrid lube, silicone lube and new i testing baterblam its fucking great. I allways hated lube that is sticky .

Whats about everyone else on here
I love all this :ROFLMAO:

In my teens I used to fuck a lot of things. I used to wrap a towel around my cock and wedge the whole thing in between the cushions of the sofa and fuck it. My sister had this see through inflatable chair - I used to have sex with that regular. Half inflated arm bands put in between the mattrass and bed frame. I've always been highly sexed, if I was alone I'd be fucking something. It's only since I've been at uni that i've been able to get proper things to use.

I can't find condoms that are comfortable for me I'm a weird shape. I'm really thick but not very long - they all squash me near the base and some are too tight, but have done this too.

OMG some of the things I've fucked myself with. I can't even remember the first things, but they were really small. Carrots was a thing, then when they were big enough carrots in a johnny (condom). Bananas never really did anything for me. Cucumbers I like. Rolling pin was too hard 🙈🙈🙈

I've definitely never told anybody about the rolling pin.

Lube; margerine was my thing when I was younger. Buying proper lube is one of the best things about being older. I take cocoa-butter handcream into work. People say I smell nice not knowing what I've been doing. I'm too sensitive to use spit.

I love all this :ROFLMAO:

In my teens I used to fuck a lot of things. I used to wrap a towel around my cock and wedge the whole thing in between the cushions of the sofa and fuck it. My sister had this see through inflatable chair - I used to have sex with that regular. Half inflated arm bands put in between the mattrass and bed frame. I've always been highly sexed, if I was alone I'd be fucking something. It's only since I've been at uni that i've been able to get proper things to use.

I can't find condoms that are comfortable for me I'm a weird shape. I'm really thick but not very long - they all squash me near the base and some are too tight, but have done this too.

OMG some of the things I've fucked myself with. I can't even remember the first things, but they were really small. Carrots was a thing, then when they were big enough carrots in a johnny (condom). Bananas never really did anything for me. Cucumbers I like. Rolling pin was too hard 🙈🙈🙈

I've definitely never told anybody about the rolling pin.

Lube; margerine was my thing when I was younger. Buying proper lube is one of the best things about being older. I take cocoa-butter handcream into work. People say I smell nice not knowing what I've been doing. I'm too sensitive to use spit.
Thanks for sharing:) are you uncut when you mentioned being sensitive to spit I am cut dont have that issue .

I been with someone who is simi uncut he is super sensitive most lubes i like he said to sensitive to his cock. I even tryed bator blam he saids its causes him to loose sensitive to his cock . When he cums its like fish out of water he jumps around even my breath cause him to jump. Looking for some help looking for lubes or things to use for jerkining off and sex that not sticky work for him also havt found anything yet that's works for us both ...

Thanks for sharing:) are you uncut when you mentioned being sensitive to spit I am cut dont have that issue .Would love to see pic of how thick you are 😉

I been with someone who is simi uncut he is super sensitive most lubes i like he said to sensitive to his cock. I even tryed bator blam he saids its causes him to loose sensitive to his cock . When he cums its like fish out of water he jumps around even my breath cause him to jump. Looking for some help looking for lubes or things to use for jerkining off and sex that not sticky work for him also havt found anything yet that's works for us both ...
Yes I'm uncut. I've nothing to compare it to except other people appearing to be less sensitive than me, who are uncircumcised. I wouldn't have it any other way i love being sensitive.

I use durex lube, i wouldn't call it sticky but it's not very natural. I use palmers cocoa butter and spit in it to jerk with a lot. I have used it for toys but think you should stick to proper lube internally.