• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colins kinky Monday morning!

Colin, Thanks for bringing such joy to the forum. Opening up your personal life just makes me (and others on the forum) love you even more. (not in a sexual way, but as family). I very much enjoy watching the sexual performances on this site, but I do care for the models personally. I want the best for each of you. I hope your experience here is both fun and rewarding. Best wishes.

cum2me, Colin is a member of our family now. Didn't you get a copy of the adoption papers? He's your new bro!

:001_tongue::001_tongue:I know I speak for all when I say, we would love to see more pictures. Action and all. :) :)):001_tongue::001_tongue::001_

My Friend

Thanks again for your willingness to share so much of your life with us...and that butt of yours....just incredible.....you remain....AWESOME!!!!

Im glad everyone had so much fun with the picture! Im sure more will ensue!

I have a challenge: To understand and appreciate a woman fucking a man. I don't want to dismiss this scene out of hand because I'm gay and I'm partial to men having sex with men. I suppose if the woman was a little more butch and pounded that guy's ass like a jack-hammer, I could have gotten more into the scene. But as it is, she was too passive with him and those breasts just don't do it for me - the Dildo did.

Can you imagine how hot it would be if a guy bent down and started sucking the guy he was fucking? I'll bet this guy got paid better than the average for doing that scene. I still think the occasional woman on the scene could loosen up some of those inhibitions. Fun scene, Thanks!

Lmfao thought you guys might like this! Good thing she decided to snap a picture with her phone! It is new in our sex lives cause she is finally getting in touch with the dominatrix in her and I love it. And she loves it. There is just something to be said about making yourself completly vulnerable to a chick with an 8 inch Dildo and a fire in her eyes! Mmmmm hmmmmm!!!!
What kind of phone (and how many megapixels is the camera) does she have?? That pic looks so clear like it was done with a regular camera. I want a phone like her's.

Isn't it great to have a partner! Someone who gets you so completely and yet is open enough to challenge you to do more, be better and cum loads! Just sayin'

Can you imagine how hot it would be if a guy bent down and started sucking the guy he was fucking? I'll bet this guy got paid better than the average for doing that scene. I still think the occasional woman on the scene could loosen up some of those inhibitions. Fun scene, Thanks!

lol not a bad idea dude! I will have to keep that one in mind! If i can get that flexible during a scene!

What kind of phone (and how many megapixels is the camera) does she have?? That pic looks so clear like it was done with a regular camera. I want a phone like her's.

iphone 4

Isn't it great to have a partner! Someone who gets you so completely and yet is open enough to challenge you to do more, be better and cum loads! Just sayin'

Couldnt have said it better my self. We are so intune sex is fucking hot as hell everytime and when either of us is feeling any fantasy or fetish we can do it and we both love love love it!!

I have a challenge: To understand and appreciate a woman fucking a man. I don't want to dismiss this scene out of hand because I'm gay and I'm partial to men having sex with men. I suppose if the woman was a little more butch and pounded that guy's ass like a jack-hammer, I could have gotten more into the scene. But as it is, she was too passive with him and those breasts just don't do it for me - the Dildo did.

The reason i wasnt able to cum watching this scene is because the chick never even looked at the guy. Part of the whole turn on of getting plowed out by my wife is looking back at her face and seeing how much she loves it! It brings out a whole nother freak in her and the thought alone of how much she love it can make me close to cumming. So the chick definatly did not do it for me cause she should of been watching the guy but like you said that huge cock so freely going in and out. Holy shit!

when I see the picture of Colin, I think...

"She told me to wash everything in hot!"

"Some days it pays NOT to get out of bed!":thumbup:

"When I said 'bitch', I meant the dog!"

"I feel so spunky in the morning!":thumbup1:

"To my wifey, I'm just an ass!"

"As she left the room, she said something about Crico and fisting!":w00t:

"By the way, my wifey's name is 'Pandora'!"

Hey everybody I thought I would give you guys a peek t what my wife was doing to me this morning! She made me cum so hard my whole body was tingling! Nd that is our 8 inch Dildo she fucks me with!

Holy crap man!!! I didn't know you got down like that haha