• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad blow jobs!!!!

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you bumped that! I loved Denver's story, but your tale is wonderful, heartbreaking and so poignant. I think we can all recall our first real sexual experience and the feelings it brought out in us. To have that with someone who was a friend, as well as a lover, and then to have them go fight the good fight, must have been traumatic and painful.

I forgot my story was in this thread. But thanks for reading it and commenting.

Damn, did he piss her off, or does he like to be dominated.......in the worst, most horrible way?:shock:

Ok, well on another note, I've been giving head for, hmmmm, let's see now.... a lot of years! And I know that when I first started that I was terrible. However, with time and practice, lots and lots of practice, I think I'm pretty good. But how can a girl or boy really know if they are any good? It's so subjective. What works for one person might not work for another. I just really wanna be great, you know? Even if I'm the only one who ever knows that. :blush:

I found this video online that teached how to deep throat. Was really good and scientific (believe it or not). I will look for it.
It was about practice to improve, and made a big case for purchasing a flexible dong to hone the skill with, getting beyond the gag reflex.

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you bumped that! I loved Denver's story, but your tale is wonderful, heartbreaking and so poignant. I think we can all recall our first real sexual experience and the feelings it brought out in us. To have that with someone who was a friend, as well as a lover, and then to have them go fight the good fight, must have been traumatic and painful.

Also, LL, the experience was traumatic and painful at the time and I must say it took a long time to get over it. But with some satisfaction now many, many years later, we were both the same age and if he is still living, he would be much too old for me now. Good thing it ended before that happened.

Improve your technique

Step 1: Remove all false teeth if possible.
Step 2: Make sure your tongue is not too dry, and wet your lips.
Step 3. Roll your tongue under your lip along your teeth.
Step 4. PLEASE USE SOME NASAL SPRAY! Don't become a choking amateur gasping for breath!
Step 5. Interact with your sperm donor. If he does not respond to any of your tricks, just ask him what he likes.
Step 6. Don't get distracted by jerking your own dick. That can wait.
Step 7. Even how wide you open your mouth, this idiot will shoot his load all over... better grab his dick and you stay in control

images

Last edited:
I found this video online that teached how to deep throat. Was really good and scientific (believe it or not). I will look for it.
It was about practice to improve, and made a big case for purchasing a flexible dong to hone the skill with, getting beyond the gag reflex.

I have a gag reflex but I can deep throat. I think I must be good, then, right. ;)

Better than average at least. The real US Olympic representative has more professional tricks up her ******* and most likely would **** as well.

PS: When I tried out sucking pussy, somehow I had this gag reflex too! (It's the truth)

Last edited:
Is that supposed to be the "man in the boat"? :001_huh: I know very little of female anatomy. haha

It was a juicy peach... representing the female anatomy. So I did it only once, but I sill remember. Her pussy smelled a bit like fresh urine and soap.

It was a weird pussy sucking, Bad blow jobs!!!!

Salty... and wet...

Gotta-Love-That-Squirting-Pussy.jpg

Last edited:
im still practicing here. I purchased a "jelly dong" i think is way beyond human, but im learning.
I have something else in my brain when im doing it. Trust me.

I dated this puerto rican guy once. he was so big i wanted to help declare a national monument. Discovering the package, I was like omg, what do i do with it? Ive seen big dick in pictures, but this was real. And it was HUGE. ENORMOUS. UNCUT. Needless to say i found diversions. but man, it takes creativity. Its not easy. We ended up separating, some monsters are just too big. I still think about that banana tho.