• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad blow jobs!!!!

:)

Wow! This thread has come from out of nowhere! LOL :nicethread: Thanks for starting it Denver. :biggrin:

Your story about letting your best friend suck your dick was amazing. I'm grateful to him for one thing... The fact that he did such a good job of it probably allowed you to consider letting another guy do it later. haha If your first blowjob from a guy had been lousy then you might have never allowed another man to do it. lol

I also just want to say how much I admire you for not rejecting your best friend and breaking off the friendship when he came out to you. Some guys have utter horror stories of reactions they got from family and (former) best friends when they came out.

You don't say so but I hope you still let your best friend do it. At least once in a while. Or on his birthday maybe. Or other special occasions. You know... Like Valentine's Day or Columbus Day or Groundhog Day or Mon Day or Tues Day or ..... haha I'm sure he would be very appreciative. You don't have to reply to that part if you we want to take the Fifth. LOL :wink:

I did want to follow up on that though with, Does he know you are doing the video work here? And if so what does he think or say about it?

With guys and girls who give bad head...and with straight guys in particular I think they tend to use a "dry socket" method. They don't use any tongue suction or lubrication. They just let it slide back and forth through a loose round liplock. As I'm sure you know, that alone will not get the job done. lol

Of course there are always those who will use too much teeth or who gag too much to be able to do it properly.

With no offense to any of the other models you have worked with so far...who among the models do you think has given you the best blowjob? Keep in mind that if it is a scene or model that has not been introduced or released yet, that you should probably not let the cat out the bag. If that's the case can you still tell us which other model or scene (already released) was your best BJ from a guy?

Yes we are totally still friends! Best bj, that would be blake, he will just keep sucking your dick when we arn't filming any more lol.

Wow! This thread has come from out of nowhere! LOL :nicethread: Thanks for starting it Denver. :biggrin:

Your story about letting your best friend suck your dick was amazing. I'm grateful to him for one thing... The fact that he did such a good job of it probably allowed you to consider letting another guy do it later. haha If your first blowjob from a guy had been lousy then you might have never allowed another man to do it. lol

I also just want to say how much I admire you for not rejecting your best friend and breaking off the friendship when he came out to you. Some guys have utter horror stories of reactions they got from family and (former) best friends when they came out.

You don't say so but I hope you still let your best friend do it. At least once in a while. Or on his birthday maybe. Or other special occasions. You know... Like Valentine's Day or Columbus Day or Groundhog Day or Mon Day or Tues Day or ..... haha I'm sure he would be very appreciative. You don't have to reply to that part if you we want to take the Fifth. LOL :wink:

I did want to follow up on that though with, Does he know you are doing the video work here? And if so what does he think or say about it?

With guys and girls who give bad head...and with straight guys in particular I think they tend to use a "dry socket" method. They don't use any tongue suction or lubrication. They just let it slide back and forth through a loose round liplock. As I'm sure you know, that alone will not get the job done. lol

Of course there are always those who will use too much teeth or who gag too much to be able to do it properly.

With no offense to any of the other models you have worked with so far...who among the models do you think has given you the best blowjob? Keep in mind that if it is a scene or model that has not been introduced or released yet, that you should probably not let the cat out the bag. If that's the case can you still tell us which other model or scene (already released) was your best BJ from a guy?

Oh, and I didnt answer one other thing, yes I still do things with him, we have allot of fun together, and when I cant get laid he is there;)

well being gay, i have to think guys are better at giving head.
now that is a generality, i remember a time in PR, a girl thought she could turn me straight. if i thought getting head from her would be like that always, then i would be a member a 'girls suck good' website. but it was a male friend i was intersested in. her head giving skill were great. unfortunately for me he was a lousy cocksucker. she was a great cocksucker.
i only wish i or she could have improved his skills.
great guy, but a lousy cocksucker. that is nothing worst than a lousy cocksucker.
if you are going to do something then do it well.

that was a good story of your first time getting head from a guy.

Sorry about the guy, but im glad you have tried both sides.

Thank you Denver. That was hot. I love reading about a gay guy giving a blowjob to a straight dude. I appreciate your telling us your story. :thumbup1:

Thank you, I was happy to tell my story, I just wish I had more to tell! But you can only have one first time:(

Thanks Mike. It was sort of fun reliving the experience.

As you probably saw, Denver begged me last night to tell my story then and not wait until today when it might have made a little more sense...then apparently went to bed before I could get it written and posted. I don't know what we are going to do with these models. Good help is so hard to find these days. That's ok Denver...my memory is much longer than your dick. (Just not as good looking) (or taste as good) (or hot & throbbing)....damn Denver, there goes my heart melting again. Sorry, Mike. I seem to be having another Denver-attack. I'm sure with all this medicine around here I can find something to cool me off.

Glad you enjoyed my story, Mike.

Im sorry! My friend called me and he was having a really hard time, by the time I was off the phone with him I was ready to pass out. But I love your story vary sexy!

Believe me Robb, the pleasure was all mine. If you have any other stories to tell about giving blowjobs to straight guys, I am all ears, (among other body parts :drool:).

And being that I am a lot older than Denver, I have learned about patience, so take your time, and write it when you are ready, but please don't leave out any of the "juicy" details. :biggrin:

Its true im yung and a little unpatient, but I herd once that good things come to those who wait. I just need to take that a little more to heart.

ManEaterAnm.gif

Any time LL.

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you bumped that! I loved Denver's story, but your tale is wonderful, heartbreaking and so poignant. I think we can all recall our first real sexual experience and the feelings it brought out in us. To have that with someone who was a friend, as well as a lover, and then to have them go fight the good fight, must have been traumatic and painful.