• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad blow jobs!!!!

BrokeDenver

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Okay im strait, but I have got blow jobs from all types of people, from yung girls, old girls, stait "men", stait men, and gay men. I have got a bad blow job from a person in each category. Why is it that so many people have such a hard time giving good head? What makes a person good at giving head? and why dont these same people evr get better at giving head? Just a thought.

Okay im strait, but I have got blow jobs from all types of people, from yung girls, old girls, stait "men", stait men, and gay men. I have got a bad blow job from a person in each category. Why is it that so many people have such a hard time giving good head? What makes a person good at giving head? and why dont these same people evr get better at giving head? Just a thought.
Despite your youth Denver, you seem to have lead a very interesting life so far.

I sure would enjoy if you could tell us about some of your sexual experiences with some of the folks who have given you blow jobs. And being a gay man turned on by straight men, I'm particularly curious about perhaps the first guy to suck your dick, or about some of the straight and gay men who have sucked you off in the past.

JLipps has told us some marvelous, hot stories about his conquests of straight guys, "Tales of Lust and Seduction". I would love to read some of your accounts from the opposite side of the spectrum, the straight man who was seduced. :001_tongue:

some people look at sucking a cock like eating snails or raw clams. in their head it is nasty. that combined with the admonition not to put things in your. i mean from an early age even thumb sucking is off-limits. it taste like skin.
so once past the mind part, you come to physical part. what to do! shallow it, kiss it, lick it what do you do with it. always remembering that blow is a figure of speech, suck is the operative word.
then some people seem embarassed when they gag or when they forget it's not a hot dog in their mouth and use their teeth. size and teeth often go together.
then there are those who try to hold their breath and give head. for a lession in giving head and breathing, i have firsttimers, put their thumb in their mouth and suck on it. i have them move their thumb around inside their mouth and they soon learn that they can breath with something in their mouth. but they say, your cock is bigger than my thumb. i say, think of it as a big thumb.
the big thing about a man giving head is a man knows how he likes it done to him.
i would say bad head starts in the head.

Its the truth man I use to do the holding the breath thing but I feel that my skills have enhanced over time and practice. Its funny to say this but I think Im pretty good at giving head. Im no Denver but hey I know what I like so I just try to apply that to another cock! lol

Its the truth man I use to do the holding the breath thing but I feel that my skills have enhanced over time and practice. Its funny to say this but I think Im pretty good at giving head. Im no Denver but hey I know what I like so I just try to apply that to another cock! lol

Any thoughs on this one Mr. Grand?

As far as women giving head, it is just hit or miss. Not having a penis, they have no idea how to suck a dick (much like me not knowing how to eat pussy). BTW I will NEVER know how to eat pussy. Couldn't do it for a million dollars. (Might try for a million, though...money in advance.) I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.

As far as the guys go, every guy has a special way to get off while receiving a blow job. The guys giving the blow job use the technique that feels good to them, thinking what feels good to them must feel good to you.

If it's not working for you, just tell him/her how you like it done, and I'm sure they will oblige. They would be litterally insane if they didn't.

If you need some practice I would be willing to give up a weekend or two showing you exactly how it is done. Just let me know.

And I like mikeyank's idea for you to share some of your past experiences with us, especially guy blow jobs. Were any of them while you were in the service? I had one while in the army so it's not as rare as you might expect. Guys tend to be more open to the idea when they haven't seen a woman for months.

I have to correct one thing about my last post. There are probably a lot of women out there who suck dick well. I just never met one (and there have been several). That statement was made only by my own experiences and should not have been made about all women. Sorry, ladies.

:)

some people look at sucking a cock like eating snails or raw clams. in their head it is nasty. that combined with the admonition not to put things in your. i mean from an early age even thumb sucking is off-limits. it taste like skin.
so once past the mind part, you come to physical part. what to do! shallow it, kiss it, lick it what do you do with it. always remembering that blow is a figure of speech, suck is the operative word.
then some people seem embarassed when they gag or when they forget it's not a hot dog in their mouth and use their teeth. size and teeth often go together.
then there are those who try to hold their breath and give head. for a lession in giving head and breathing, i have firsttimers, put their thumb in their mouth and suck on it. i have them move their thumb around inside their mouth and they soon learn that they can breath with something in their mouth. but they say, your cock is bigger than my thumb. i say, think of it as a big thumb.
the big thing about a man giving head is a man knows how he likes it done to him.
i would say bad head starts in the head.

Vary well put! But on the thing about a man knowing what a man likes, I have got good head from both.

Yes you do give good head fine sir lol, and thank you for the shout out!

Any thoughs on this one Mr. Grand?

Well first time I gave head I know it wasn't amazing, but than I just kinda started thinking of how I would like to have my cock sucked, and well bam I got better. I think you just have to really want to pleaze the person you are giving head to, you have to have your heart in it lol.

As far as women giving head, it is just hit or miss. Not having a penis, they have no idea how to suck a dick (much like me not knowing how to eat pussy). BTW I will NEVER know how to eat pussy. Couldn't do it for a million dollars. (Might try for a million, though...money in advance.) I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.

As far as the guys go, every guy has a special way to get off while receiving a blow job. The guys giving the blow job use the technique that feels good to them, thinking what feels good to them must feel good to you.

If it's not working for you, just tell him/her how you like it done, and I'm sure they will oblige. They would be litterally insane if they didn't.

If you need some practice I would be willing to give up a weekend or two showing you exactly how it is done. Just let me know.

And I like mikeyank's idea for you to share some of your past experiences with us, especially guy blow jobs. Were any of them while you were in the service? I had one while in the army so it's not as rare as you might expect. Guys tend to be more open to the idea when they haven't seen a woman for months.

I couldn't have put it better, you must know a thing or two about giving head.

Okay, by the request of the fans I will tell of my first blow job from another man.

I was about 18, me and my friend were going camping before I left for the Marine corps. We just wanted to do some drinking and have a good time, because we new it would be some time before we saw each other again. Now mine you we had been friends for frick'n ever lol, and still are. He was always the popular one, and I was his trusty side cick for lack of a better word. Anyway it was the first night out, and we had been doing allot of drinking, and I got the idea to go for a swim. So we headed down to the river, with a bottle of "jack" got buck ass naked and jumped in. After a few more drinks, my friend, as drunk as he was desided to come out to me. I was like wow, but your the one that gets all the girls! After talking about his coming out, I said well if you are gay, im horny as hell, (mined you again I was really drunk) I didnt even finish, and he grabbed my dick. I was kinda taken back, but he was my best friend, and it felt good in a way.
I told him we should head back to camp if we were going to do this because someone could catch us. So faster than we moved all day we headed back to camp, and jumped in a tent. I was shaking like hell and he was ready to go. He started right away sucking on my dick, it was really good, but I had only got head from one other person at the time. He took his time starting really slow, than working up, I told himI was going to cum, all he did was suck harder! I came right in his mouth, and he took it all down. I was like wow man, you have to do that more often, and we kinda had a little laugh.
We never really talked about it for a long time, till he came out to his family. Its kinda crazy how things like that happen, and you say never in a million years would I let my friend do that. Well I did I was drunk, and it is still one of the best bj's I ever got lol.

Damn hot story. Have you done anything with your friend since? Are you still friends with him?

Damn, you're amazing.

Yeah, he is still one of my best friends! Yes I have, I may be stait, but gay sex still feels good! Im a really open person, so I will do, and try anything.

Despite your youth Denver, you seem to have lead a very interesting life so far.

I sure would enjoy if you could tell us about some of your sexual experiences with some of the folks who have given you blow jobs. And being a gay man turned on by straight men, I'm particularly curious about perhaps the first guy to suck your dick, or about some of the straight and gay men who have sucked you off in the past.

JLipps has told us some marvelous, hot stories about his conquests of straight guys, "Tales of Lust and Seduction". I would love to read some of your accounts from the opposite side of the spectrum, the straight man who was seduced. :001_tongue:

Its posted now, my first time with another man.

Yeah, he is still one of my best friends! Yes I have, I may be stait, but gay sex still feels good! Im a really open person, so I will do, and try anything.

Sure wish I had been in the service with you. Might have been able to release some of that tension you must have had. Do you especially like it when your partner swallows or does it matter? Probably a very stupid question.

Sure wish I had been in the service with you. Might have been able to release some of that tension you must have had. Do you especially like it when your partner swallows or does it matter? Probably a very stupid question.

I dont like it, I love it! Yeah a blow job, every once in a while would of been great. I take a long time to cum , do you think you could keep up lol?

I dont like it, I love it! Yeah a blow job, every once in a while would of been great. I take a long time to cum , do you think you could keep up lol?

I've been known to go at it for an hour or more. Once my lips lock onto your dick, it's mine until the cum stops shooting. Like you said "I don't like it, I love it". Maybe tomorrow I'll share my first time while in the army. It was the first time I let a guy shoot into my mouth.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. You are ONE BAD ASS.

Love ya man.