• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad blow jobs!!!!

:)

I've been known to go at it for an hour or more. Once my lips lock onto your dick, it's mine until the cum stops shooting. Like you said "I don't like it, I love it". Maybe tomorrow I'll share my first time while in the army. It was the first time I let a guy shoot into my mouth.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. You are ONE BAD ASS.

Love ya man.

Tell me know:) I need to know man, pleaze!

Ok here goes.
During my AIT training at Ft. Polk, La., I met a really good looking guy I'll call Rick (not his real name & we became really good friends the 8 weeks we were there. At the end of our training, we both got orders to go to Ft. Benning, Ga., permant party. Just about the rest of our company went straight to Vietnam...don't know how we got so lucky. He was assigned to the post newspaper and I was assigned to AG's office and we were in different barracks. At that time there was a shortage of space in the barracks and we were told if we wanted to live off base it would be approved, but at our expense. I asked Rick if he was interested in getting a place together and he didn't seem interested.

About a month later he had a change of heart and came to me to see if I was still interested. Hell yes I'm still interested. So we go apartment hunting. It was like my first apartment ever and with a guy I have grown very fond of. Like Heaven to me. We found a place in Columbus, Ga. It was a two story house and the apartment was the entire first floor for only $40 per month. Yes, it's been awhile, but it was cheap even then. Walked in the front door and the living room/bedroom were in the same room with one double bed. I was thinking there is a God. He looked at me and I looked at him, trying to keep my excitement under control. I told him "I think we can handle it". He agreed so we took the apartment.

Nothing happened for a couple of weeks. I had to get some nerves built up. One night after he went to sleep, I reached over and touched his crotch. His dick was soft and I played with it long enough to get him hard and then I lost my nerve...that was all. He was wearing briefs that night as he always did and it was too hard to get his dick out...I was sure I would wake him up, so I quit with fond knowledge that I finally got to touch his dick.

The next night he came to bed with BOXERS on. Never done that before. I figured he knew what I had done last night and he was making it easier for me. So I waited until he "went to sleep" and went after the prize once more. This time it worked. He had a semi hardon before I even touched him. I jacked him off and he came into my hand without ever "waking up".

Over time one thing led to another. I had never sucked a cock before and was really too embarrased to do it now. So the masterbation continued for the next few weeks along with my new experience of making love to his dick, kissing it and licking it until I was exhausted.

Then we got orders on the same day to ship out...his to Vietnam...mine to Germany. I was going to take him to the airport and we had a few hours to waste. He asked me what I wanted to do and I said "Let's go to bed". We couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. Wide awake we held each other, kissed, and made the hottest love I had ever had up to that point in my life. He tried to fuck me, but I didn't want fucked, I wanted to finally suck his dick. I sucked him for 45 minutes withoiut ever taking it out. It was GREAT. i didn't expect him to cum in my mouth and when he did, I didn't know what to do with it. I guess instinct told me to swallow because that's exactly what I did. It had a sort of salty taste to it, but nothing really bad and I wasn't sure at first whether I liked it or not. After a few minutes I decided it was good. The rest of the time we just laid there in each other's arms until it was time to go.

I dropped him off at the airport and never saw him again. I would be lying to you if I told you that it didn't affect me. I went back to the apartment and cried the rest of the day. I felt like probably a woman who had just concieved. He was gone, but I had a part of him inside of me. And it felt so good.

Ok here goes.
During my AIT training at Ft. Polk, La., I met a really good looking guy I'll call Rick (not his real name & we became really good friends the 8 weeks we were there. At the end of our training, we both got orders to go to Ft. Benning, Ga., permant party. Just about the rest of our company went straight to Vietnam...don't know how we got so lucky. He was assigned to the post newspaper and I was assigned to AG's office and we were in different barracks. At that time there was a shortage of space in the barracks and we were told if we wanted to live off base it would be approved, but at our expense. I asked Rick if he was interested in getting a place together and he didn't seem interested.

About a month later he had a change of heart and came to me to see if I was still interested. Hell yes I'm still interested. So we go apartment hunting. It was like my first apartment ever and with a guy I have grown very fond of. Like Heaven to me. We found a place in Columbus, Ga. It was a two story house and the apartment was the entire first floor for only $40 per month. Yes, it's been awhile, but it was cheap even then. Walked in the front door and the living room/bedroom were in the same room with one double bed. I was thinking there is a God. He looked at me and I looked at him, trying to keep my excitement under control. I told him "I think we can handle it". He agreed so we took the apartment.

Nothing happened for a couple of weeks. I had to get some nerves built up. One night after he went to sleep, I reached over and touched his crotch. His dick was soft and I played with it long enough to get him hard and then I lost my nerve...that was all. He was wearing briefs that night as he always did and it was too hard to get his dick out...I was sure I would wake him up, so I quit with fond knowledge that I finally got to touch his dick.

The next night he came to bed with BOXERS on. Never done that before. I figured he knew what I had done last night and he was making it easier for me. So I waited until he "went to sleep" and went after the prize once more. This time it worked. He had a semi hardon before I even touched him. I jacked him off and he came into my hand without ever "waking up".

Over time one thing led to another. I had never sucked a cock before and was really too embarrased to do it now. So the masterbation continued for the next few weeks along with my new experience of making love to his dick, kissing it and licking it until I was exhausted.

Then we got orders on the same day to ship out...his to Vietnam...mine to Germany. I was going to take him to the airport and we had a few hours to waste. He asked me what I wanted to do and I said "Let's go to bed". We couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. Wide awake we held each other, kissed, and made the hottest love I had ever had up to that point in my life. He tried to fuck me, but I didn't want fucked, I wanted to finally suck his dick. I sucked him for 45 minutes withoiut ever taking it out. It was GREAT. i didn't expect him to cum in my mouth and when he did, I didn't know what to do with it. I guess instinct told me to swallow because that's exactly what I did. It had a sort of salty taste to it, but nothing really bad and I wasn't sure at first whether I liked it or not. After a few minutes I decided it was good. The rest of the time we just laid there in each other's arms until it was time to go.

I dropped him off at the airport and never saw him again. I would be lying to you if I told you that it didn't affect me. I went back to the apartment and cried the rest of the day. I felt like probably a woman who had just concieved. He was gone, but I had a part of him inside of me. And it felt so good.

Hey...Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a bittersweet memory. Thanks again.

Denver Thank you as well for your first time story. I really loved it. I will be watching your video with much more intensity, lol.

Wow! This thread has come from out of nowhere! LOL :nicethread: Thanks for starting it Denver. :biggrin:

Your story about letting your best friend suck your dick was amazing. I'm grateful to him for one thing... The fact that he did such a good job of it probably allowed you to consider letting another guy do it later. haha If your first blowjob from a guy had been lousy then you might have never allowed another man to do it. lol

I also just want to say how much I admire you for not rejecting your best friend and breaking off the friendship when he came out to you. Some guys have utter horror stories of reactions they got from family and (former) best friends when they came out.

You don't say so but I hope you still let your best friend do it. At least once in a while. Or on his birthday maybe. Or other special occasions. You know... Like Valentine's Day or Columbus Day or Groundhog Day or Mon Day or Tues Day or ..... haha I'm sure he would be very appreciative. You don't have to reply to that part if you we want to take the Fifth. LOL :wink:

I did want to follow up on that though with, Does he know you are doing the video work here? And if so what does he think or say about it?

With guys and girls who give bad head...and with straight guys in particular I think they tend to use a "dry socket" method. They don't use any tongue suction or lubrication. They just let it slide back and forth through a loose round liplock. As I'm sure you know, that alone will not get the job done. lol

Of course there are always those who will use too much teeth or who gag too much to be able to do it properly.

With no offense to any of the other models you have worked with so far...who among the models do you think has given you the best blowjob? Keep in mind that if it is a scene or model that has not been introduced or released yet, that you should probably not let the cat out the bag. If that's the case can you still tell us which other model or scene (already released) was your best BJ from a guy?

well being gay, i have to think guys are better at giving head.
now that is a generality, i remember a time in PR, a girl thought she could turn me straight. if i thought getting head from her would be like that always, then i would be a member a 'girls suck good' website. but it was a male friend i was intersested in. her head giving skill were great. unfortunately for me he was a lousy cocksucker. she was a great cocksucker.
i only wish i or she could have improved his skills.
great guy, but a lousy cocksucker. that is nothing worst than a lousy cocksucker.
if you are going to do something then do it well.

that was a good story of your first time getting head from a guy.

Okay, by the request of the fans I will tell of my first blow job from another man.

I was about 18, me and my friend were going camping before I left for the Marine corps. We just wanted to do some drinking and have a good time, because we new it would be some time before we saw each other again. Now mine you we had been friends for frick'n ever lol, and still are. He was always the popular one, and I was his trusty side cick for lack of a better word. Anyway it was the first night out, and we had been doing allot of drinking, and I got the idea to go for a swim. So we headed down to the river, with a bottle of "jack" got buck ass naked and jumped in. After a few more drinks, my friend, as drunk as he was desided to come out to me. I was like wow, but your the one that gets all the girls! After talking about his coming out, I said well if you are gay, im horny as hell, (mined you again I was really drunk) I didnt even finish, and he grabbed my dick. I was kinda taken back, but he was my best friend, and it felt good in a way.
I told him we should head back to camp if we were going to do this because someone could catch us. So faster than we moved all day we headed back to camp, and jumped in a tent. I was shaking like hell and he was ready to go. He started right away sucking on my dick, it was really good, but I had only got head from one other person at the time. He took his time starting really slow, than working up, I told himI was going to cum, all he did was suck harder! I came right in his mouth, and he took it all down. I was like wow man, you have to do that more often, and we kinda had a little laugh.
We never really talked about it for a long time, till he came out to his family. Its kinda crazy how things like that happen, and you say never in a million years would I let my friend do that. Well I did I was drunk, and it is still one of the best bj's I ever got lol.
Thank you Denver. That was hot. I love reading about a gay guy giving a blowjob to a straight dude. I appreciate your telling us your story. :thumbup1:

Ok here goes.

I am so glad that Denver convinced you to tell us your story Robb. I can totally relate to the first time you tried to cop a feel while he was sleeping, but how his tight briefs prevented you from making direct contact.

I was 16 and sleeping over at the house of my friend who I admired and idolized and lusted after since we were very young, blonde hair, blue eyes, natural toned smooth body, in short a young God. My heart was beating so fast as I waited until I thought he was completely asleep, and lifted the covers in the dark. But he was turned to his side and I was afraid to reach into his briefs to cop a feel. But the memory lingers, almost 50 years later.

I'm glad that your friend was receptive to your advances and that he was the one that fed you your first mouthful to swallow and savor.

Thanks for the hot story, and for conjuring up some memories of my own.

Thanks Mike. It was sort of fun reliving the experience.

As you probably saw, Denver begged me last night to tell my story then and not wait until today when it might have made a little more sense...then apparently went to bed before I could get it written and posted. I don't know what we are going to do with these models. Good help is so hard to find these days. That's ok Denver...my memory is much longer than your dick. (Just not as good looking) (or taste as good) (or hot & throbbing)....damn Denver, there goes my heart melting again. Sorry, Mike. I seem to be having another Denver-attack. I'm sure with all this medicine around here I can find something to cool me off.

Glad you enjoyed my story, Mike.

Thanks Mike. It was sort of fun reliving the experience.

As you probably saw, Denver begged me last night to tell my story then and not wait until today when it might have made a little more sense...then apparently went to bed before I could get it written and posted. I don't know what we are going to do with these models. Good help is so hard to find these days. That's ok Denver...my memory is much longer than your dick. (Just not as good looking) (or taste as good) (or hot & throbbing)....damn Denver, there goes my heart melting again. Sorry, Mike. I seem to be having another Denver-attack. I'm sure with all this medicine around here I can find something to cool me off.

Glad you enjoyed my story, Mike.
Believe me Robb, the pleasure was all mine. If you have any other stories to tell about giving blowjobs to straight guys, I am all ears, (among other body parts :drool:).

And being that I am a lot older than Denver, I have learned about patience, so take your time, and write it when you are ready, but please don't leave out any of the "juicy" details. :biggrin:

:)

Denver Thank you as well for your first time story. I really loved it. I will be watching your video with much more intensity, lol.

No problem, I never really talked about that before, im glad you liked it:)