• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is the voice that interviews?

rickee22

Virgin
Reaction score
Am I the only one burning with curiosity to see the person "hosting" the sessions (even a name would help). I am always impressed with how he makes the models feel comfortable enough to do what may have been unthinkable. He is not a threat. WHY? Can we have a peek. The occasional hand that appears in the fame indicates a large person, no?

Am I the only one burning with curiosity to see the person "hosting" the sessions (even a name would help). I am always impressed with how he makes the models feel comfortable enough to do what may have been unthinkable. He is not a threat. WHY? Can we have a peek. The occasional hand that appears in the fame indicates a large person, no?

Hi rickee22 & welcome to the forum
The best way to see who he is & find out a bit more about him is to have a look at his profile
His name is David Adamson & he is a forum member - dande01

That would be David. You can see his pic in his avatar. His Forum name is dande01.

If you want to see all of David, go to the College Boy Physicals bonus site. He is Dr. Dick there. :wink:

Welcome to the Forum, rickee!

Ok, Ray! TIE! hehe

THANKS! Boy, you guys are quick on the trigger. Found dande01. Couldn't find Dr. Dick on the Physicals thing since the doctors are not always named. But I have enough. Thanks again!

Hi Rickee22! Welcome to the forum....if you have any questions, just PM me.

Hey Rickee, welcome to the forum. Dande01 stands for D and E (David and Eddie) the production company that makes Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals and Boy Gusher You can see David as Dr. Dick on College Boy Physicals, and Eddie is Dr. Phingerphuck. David is the voice behind the camera on Broke Straight Boys He is the man at Broke Straight Boys Central. He picks the models, schedules shooting, directs and shoots most of the episodes. Eddie is very involved in College Boy Physicals, but also does makeup for the boys, and does a lot of the photography. Together the are a team in business and in life. They are great people. Hope that helps.

Keep posting!