• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who Is Going To Have Connor First?!

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
You guys are a tease, you write in the updates that Connor is going to get fucked, but there's no picture...all right you shits...us "visual people" need a photo to start "our engines!" Come on, put up the picture of our "Big Redwood" and his "lumberjack," please!:anyone::anyone:

i want to believe the jpg just didn't load properly.
but you got to admit it is one hell of a tease.
i hope it is jason!

yeppers it reminds one of the film shot that makes you lean to look around the corner...and dammit would this not be an incredible way to bring back bigdicked yet gentle Diesal or hottie pale-skinned sexpot w/sweet cock Tyler...oy vey the fantasies that fly through imaging who will break in Connor's butt supposedly on purpose...

yeppers it reminds one of the film shot that makes you lean to look around the corner...and dammit would this not be an incredible way to bring back bigdicked yet gentle Diesal or hottie pale-skinned sexpot w/sweet cock Tyler...oy vey the fantasies that fly through imaging who will break in Connor's butt supposedly on purpose...

Oh please sir, you give me the vapors! If I saw either of them back here, I would put on a strap-on and lash these tits down!:001_wub: Since I don't think that is going to happen, I think we will see Darren reappear; he was the first one with Connor. But it might also be Bradley, which is why we saw him bottom so soon after his solo; he too has been with Connor. Damn this website has me all "a bother" about the missing photo...they have me right by the balls! Wait, I don't have any balls...damn them again!

Mikey will be so happy:thumbup:........................

But I was holding my breath for CHAD or Ross!:crying2:

Fuck me...its Jimmy! Wow, I didn't think of him, I figured he was still out with the baby. Anyway, for me in order for this to work and be enjoyable for Connor, Jimmy's going to have to "offer" up more than just his dick. I think Connor is going to be the one pushing Jimmy's buttons. Wouldn't it be great to see Connor "demand" some extras like kissing and passion...yum, yum!

Fuck me...its Jimmy! Wow, I didn't think of him, I figured he was still out with the baby. Anyway, for me in order for this to work and be enjoyable for Connor, Jimmy's going to have to "offer" up more than just his dick. I think Connor is going to be the one pushing Jimmy's buttons. Wouldn't it be great to see Connor "demand" some extras like kissing and passion...yum, yum!

Beth, Connor can demand all he wants........he will just learn to have to live with his demands, NOT being met.:yawn::yawn::yawn:

No kissing for Jimmy..............

This sucks. Jimmy Is going to mess up another model. I thought he was gone. The last month on this site without him has been the best rated and talked about scenes ever. Now one of everybodys new fav is going to ruined by jimmy. Connor will give 110 percent and jimmy will give 10 percent if we are lucky. Sorry Connor.

I'm sure that Jimmy's wife or girlfriend appreciates Jimmy bringing home a paycheck to help with the new baby.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jimmy again, as he typifies some of the hotter straight guys from Broke Straight Boys-1. Some of the new models on Broke Straight Boys-2 are hot, but I can't think of many who I can really believe are straight.

I joined Broke Straight Boys to watch hot straight guys have sex with other guys, and Jimmy is the real deal. Welcome back Jimmy!!! :welcome: :001_tt2::idhitit:

Damn. Connor already spoiled me with his kissing with Bradley and cum tasting with Ross. Now his cherry-popping ceremony is reduced to a mundane fucking by a straight lackluster stud, Jimmy. If Ross was being fucked for the first time, I wouldn't cared because Ross hasn't done anything to enhance his image. But Connor on the other hand, has - kissing and cum-tasting. We know what Jimmy is and we know that he is very straight which means that other than the standard fucking, there's nothing else for us to expect or anticipate. But who knows maybe just maybe Jimmy may prove me wrong - Please God let it be!

I wouldn't hold your breath for a better jimmy after his absence. It's an insult to Connor because of how hard he's been trying in every scene and his posts on the forums. Unless by some miracle he's changed, I'm upset at this pairing. The only reason his scenes get decent scores is because of who's paired with him.

Damn. Connor already spoiled me with his kissing with Bradley and cum tasting with Ross. Now his cherry-popping ceremony is reduced to a mundane fucking by a straight lackluster stud, Jimmy. If Ross was being fucked for the first time, I wouldn't cared because Ross hasn't done anything to enhance his image. But Connor on the other hand, has - kissing and cum-tasting. We know what Jimmy is and we know that he is very straight which means that other than the standard fucking, there's nothing else for us to expect or anticipate. But who knows maybe just maybe Jimmy may prove me wrong - Please God let it be!

Angelone...........My poor Ross:001_wub: has only done a solo and received a BJ. He was very into the BJ, and gave us tremendous hope for the future! He hasn't had the opportunity for a kissing scene, so give him a chance! I am truly SHOCKED and HURT that you would wish Ross to take an emotionless pounding, in Connor's place.:shock::frown:

Don't hold your breath. :laidback: It will probably be a carbon copy of past disasters. :sleeping:

Ok, this is just killing me...I'm going to a "higher power" to see if Jimmy will finally step out of his comfort zone and give Connor the fucking he deserves...

Dear Santa,
I know I have been a bad girl, but I think Connor has been a very good boy (and a quick learner too) and I think all he would want for Christmas is a nice, intense, sensual fucking. Please Santa, Connor doesn't want just any ol' "coal in the hole," he wants, well, I'll let Connor say what he wants. What's that Connor?...I can't hear you...go ahead and type what you want for Christmas..."I, Connor want Jimmy to 'gimmy' a full on 'hemmy rimmy' and not to be 'semmy'!"
Wow, well okay Connor now that you've made Santa cum...I think it's Jimmy's turn!

I love your optimistic outlook Beth. The only problem is that jimmy has had so many scenes and hes never gotten any better. Connor has had 3 scenes and we all love him already and jimmy has had over 20 and he's still the same. That's saying something.

I love your optimistic outlook Beth. The only problem is that jimmy has had so many scenes and hes never gotten any better. Connor has had 3 scenes and we all love him already and jimmy has had over 20 and he's still the same. That's saying something.

I went back and looked over the guys Jimmy has been with and I didn't really see any "dominant" ones except Rocco. In their oral scene, Jimmy not only watches Rocco's cock, he kisses him (with tongue...and for more than the agreed upon 10 seconds). I'm just saying in order to bring Jimmy out, there needs to be a dominant male. Remember how Tyler was drawn out of his comfort zone by the "old" Aiden when he came back and they did the oral scene? Or Diesal became submissive when Jimmie fucked him? I'm thinking Connor's dominant personality just may win Jimmy over...just sayin'

What a shame to place a young stud like Connor, who is so open and willing, with a model like JImmy, who is so closed and predictable. What a waste of a model and an episode! I for one will not be watching this episode.

Poor Connor. That's all I can say about it really. Anything with Jimmy is stomach churning.. and not in the good way.

C'mon guys, we've got to give the scene a chance before we pass judgement. Connor does have such a strong and engaging personality that Jimmy will not be in sole control of the scene. Jimmy may find that he has a tiger by the tail. haha We may have some pleasant surprises in store.