• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Phoenix Pride April 17th and 18th, 2010

OMG...I look terrible! But it was well worth it!

you look gorgeous babe......you look so cute with them all around you KISSIN YOU!!

I love that tattoo on your chest.....you know the one behind that hot boys lips...awesome photo:w00t::thumbup1:

OMG...I look terrible! But it was well worth it!

MissDeidra you are beautiful. We all really enjoyed meeting you in PHX and we are looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh. You were one of the highlights of our trip. Thank you for being you.

MissDeidra you are beautiful. We all really enjoyed meeting you in PHX and we are looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh. You were one of the highlights of our trip. Thank you for being you.

That seriously made my day! I know I haven't expressed it to you personally, but that weekend was seriously one of the best times I've ever had. Thanks for everything you did for me!

P.S. I'm super freaked out about the behind the scenes coming out next week! EEKK! I don't know how you got me to do those interviews..I'm literally getting butterflies over it coming out....:001_smile: